Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:18:21 AM

Traxia doesn't have soft Cap and hardcap is aproximately $41.4 million which is huge !

Usage of proceeds if we reach the hard cap ( in my opinion they will not reach that number ):

64% Loan Warehousing*
11% Business Development & Sales
15% Smart-Contract Development
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget

well, the percentage is good while more than half of it will go in loan warehousing. I am not sure if its reasonable. Anyway the hard cap amount is really high and I am not sure if they can reach it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Nice to have these kinds of project that is linked to Cardano. I'll be watching on this one. Could be one of the big ICO this year.

Well, this will become popular if the ICO is a success and if the cryptocurrencies price will going up again and become stable this year.
It is worth waiting for to make any conclusions about the success of the project, but the team does a lot for this
timlaitoi

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

Well, this will become popular if the ICO is a success and if the cryptocurrencies price will going up again and become stable this year.
All things will return to normal conditions at or before July of this year. Crypto market is manipulated by whales and has its own cycle. Be smart, be patiently, be calm; you will earn easy money.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

Traxia doesn't have soft Cap and hardcap is aproximately $41.4 million which is huge !

Usage of proceeds if we reach the hard cap ( in my opinion they will not reach that number ):

64% Loan Warehousing*
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget
$ 41.4 million I agree a very large amount. I think it is necessary to proceed from the reality that exists now, and the reality is that $ 41.4 million can not even be collected infrastructure projects.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

All things will return to normal conditions at or before July of this year. Crypto market is manipulated by whales and has its own cycle. Be smart, be patiently, be calm; you will earn easy money.

Are you sure that by july price of cryptos will increase again? Well, I really hope that the price will rise again so that investors will be encourage to invest again with new projects now like traxia.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

How can this be possible that crypto market is manipulated by whales? as we only understand it is mainly based on the economic principle demand and supply.
Let us see how the market can go a huge success.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

yes this project will first be of interest to businessmen. By the way, among them there are a large number of investors who will support this project
Hopefully, there was a big investor coming in because this project is supported by the Cardano or ADA for a long time.

Let's hope that because of this supports many investors are going to try this project and hopefully make some investments. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Well, hopefully the team will able to do all the possibilities as they stated an exact day to be listed for trading. As I still study some on their white paper it so convincing and promising that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.

Yeah, the listing day is good but the most important thing now is traxia needs to be successful with the ico sales so that they will have enough funds to continue the development.
I think we dont have to worry about traxia project not being able to succeed with thier ico sale because it is backed up by ada project in the first place.
Yes it is been backed up with ada so for sure it will have some huge profits ahead as more and more investors will join the project which will then lead to a profitable future of traxia.
I believe this as do many people believe this. The project has a great idea and it is backed up by one of the good influeners on the market and I believe they'll go a long way and everyone right.
The project is well organised and is deliberate. Traxia has a good cause to serve to its clients. The hardcap is set at $40 million, which is huge and according to me its possible for them to achieve it.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

yes this project will first be of interest to businessmen. By the way, among them there are a large number of investors who will support this project
Hopefully, there was a big investor coming in because this project is supported by the Cardano or ADA for a long time.

Let's hope that because of this supports many investors are going to try this project and hopefully make some investments. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Well, hopefully the team will able to do all the possibilities as they stated an exact day to be listed for trading. As I still study some on their white paper it so convincing and promising that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.

Yeah, the listing day is good but the most important thing now is traxia needs to be successful with the ico sales so that they will have enough funds to continue the development.
I think we dont have to worry about traxia project not being able to succeed with thier ico sale because it is backed up by ada project in the first place.
Yes it is been backed up with ada so for sure it will have some huge profits ahead as more and more investors will join the project which will then lead to a profitable future of traxia.
I believe this as do many people believe this. The project has a great idea and it is backed up by one of the good influeners on the market and I believe they'll go a long way and everyone right.
The project is well organised and is deliberate. Traxia has a good cause to serve to its clients. The hardcap is set at $40 million, which is huge and according to me its possible for them to achieve it.

Reaching the hard cap is very easy for them because the platform is already famous and the team working behind have proven several results in the past. I'm hoping they can reach the hard cap before the deadline.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Reaching the hard cap is very easy for them because the platform is already famous and the team working behind have proven several results in the past. I'm hoping they can reach the hard cap before the deadline.
I dont think thier popularity is enough to sell all thier tokens mate. Also consider the current situation of the market and the buyers and sellers of alt coins.
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

TRAXIA is a decentralized liquidity network which utilizes  smart contracts and a blockchain to improve trust, transparency and  ultimately cash liquidity in B2B trading.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
105p

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

How much money has already been risen for the ICO?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.

We cannot be sure about the success of this project because we cannot be sure what will happen in the near future. But with the continues developments of this project I hope they will achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Well, you can just visit their website and view how much money they already have in the ICO, easy right? You just came to asking not worthful question that everyone should know.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

We cannot be sure about the success of this project because we cannot be sure what will happen in the near future. But with the continues developments of this project I hope they will achieve success soon.
I agree with you, the market is not stable now and you can expect anything. But we must hope that all the same the market will stabilize and the Traxia project will develop without any problems. Moreover, they now have such support in the form of the Cardano team.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

You are right. Sinced this project had been backed-up by Cardano Hub, it will surely be a good assurance for all investors of this project. Not all projects here in bitcoin community have this kind of opportunity, so I hope they will not waste it but instead, they will use it to even work harder.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Well, you can just visit their website and view how much money they already have in the ICO, easy right? You just came to asking not worthful question that everyone should know.
I will add your answer that the person has precisely found what looked for. Namely, you need to pass into official Telegram and to ask a question to the moderator as I haven't found information on already invested means. https://t.me/traxiafoundation their Telegram group.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

I dont think thier popularity is enough to sell all thier tokens mate. Also consider the current situation of the market and the buyers and sellers of alt coins.

They can actually do this if they will double their efforts towards advertising this project despite of the bans implemented by the huge companies such as Facebook and Twitter. There has to be a way when someone is really willing to pay the price.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

64% Loan Warehousing*
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget
$ 41.4 million I agree a very large amount. I think it is necessary to proceed from the reality that exists now, and the reality is that $ 41.4 million can not even be collected infrastructure projects.

As what you just said that $41.4M is a large number and probably this is more than enough to make their project be more develop.If we are talking about reaching this amount of money and I think your right this is so hard to achieved because investors are so hard to be attracted.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

64% Loan Warehousing*
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget

As what you just said that $41.4M is a large number and probably this is more than enough to make their project be more develop.If we are talking about reaching this amount of money and I think your right this is so hard to achieved because investors are so hard to be attracted.
I think you are underestimating the capability of traxia project bud. Anyway its good to know that they dont have a soft cap to start.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: