Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

Can't seem to find the Chinese version of the whitepapers Sad
Yet, there is no chinese version of the whitepaper, you can try to contribute by translating the whitepaper into your language, it would be good for you and the others Chinese.

You are right, there are lots of chinese investors that are active and searching for a good project to make them to invest. I really hope that there will be more investors that will join traxia.
But, Cardano is a Chinese project isn't it? I wonder why the Cardano did not serve a Chinese translation for the whitepaper also the website.

Not really, Cardano created by blockchain development firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK) and led by Charles Hoskinson, former co-founder of BitShares and Ethereum. It's true that IOHK company is in Hong Kong, but all its member are not Chinese people.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice
Thats the reason i made this statement,i think that you understand that,this is totally upto the Investors and partners.
Actually in each project the things totally go in terms of the investors and the partners as they are the main individuals who make this project go more wider and profitable ahead. This project is really also attracting good amount of investors.
Investors and partners are a essential factor in any project because without investors, the team would have nothing with them to release their platform and a better team and supporters can make this project go great ahead.
I think that you guys have provided the facts regarding my statements and that appreciated.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

I'm interested in how many tokens you have already sold, because I think your project is important and I just want to know.

You mean the team right? I just browse their ETH token address and they already sell millions of tokens and its worth of 365k US dollars in a whole. That's only in there ETH contract address not to mention the other address like it BTC and CARDANO.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
This is good news, and not just for the project. but for all those who support the project and have already invested in the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

I see that the project attracts a lot of investor's attention, but of course I would like to see how the fees are going and better on a public wallet.
Yes, an open purse that is available for many users increases the reliability of the project and increases the confidence in the project
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

This project is getting more attention from the forum members, they might be aware of the potential and the benefits that might bring by this project. If they read and study the OP and the White Paper, they will see that potential that the Cardano team have seen from this project that's why they go along with this.

I agree with you, traxia is getting attention in the comunnity and other social media because of their achievement. Plus it make them more popular because of cardona.

During their first launch, actually, this project already gained popularity among the community due to the fact that it is supported by Cardano Hub. Hopefully this project will be able to reach the soft cap.
Yeah thats actually true. Therefore, they dont have to work much hard for gaining popularity. Now they need quality in the platfrom.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

This project is getting more attention from the forum members, they might be aware of the potential and the benefits that might bring by this project. If they read and study the OP and the White Paper, they will see that potential that the Cardano team have seen from this project that's why they go along with this.

I agree with you, traxia is getting attention in the comunnity and other social media because of their achievement. Plus it make them more popular because of cardona.

During their first launch, actually, this project already gained popularity among the community due to the fact that it is supported by Cardano Hub. Hopefully this project will be able to reach the soft cap.
Yeah thats actually true. Therefore, they dont have to work much hard for gaining popularity. Now they need quality in the platfrom.

It is easy for them now. They need to focus more on their project now. I just hope that this project will gonna be successful in early stage.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

I see that the project attracts a lot of investor's attention, but of course I would like to see how the fees are going and better on a public wallet.

You are right, the project features are good and can attract many people to try it, but I am waiting now for the release of this project and how people will support it once launched.
If people supported cardano project when it was initially launch, I dont see any problems why traxia project can not duplicate that same result too.

Cardano was a completely new COIN with it's own chain and features and this a TOKEN based on Cardano and shares the chain with it. Literally apples and oranges
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

You are right, the project features are good and can attract many people to try it, but I am waiting now for the release of this project and how people will support it once launched.
If people supported cardano project when it was initially launch, I dont see any problems why traxia project can not duplicate that same result too.

Cardano was a completely new COIN with it's own chain and features and this a TOKEN based on Cardano and shares the chain with it. Literally apples and oranges
So do you say, Cardano and Traxia will have the same features? But still it attracts many people to invest in traxia. There will be no problem at all.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

I would say that Cardano is a coin, and Traxia is only a token based on Cardano, and of course Cardano's capitalization will always be greater.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

I would say that Cardano is a coin, and Traxia is only a token based on Cardano, and of course Cardano's capitalization will always be greater.
So this two, which is the Cardano and Traxia is the so called perfect combination. Because with the good shares of each other will make a good impact in the community of crypto currency. Especially that the Traxia project is getting known in the crypto currency community as days goes by. This is a good pace for this project and hopefully this momentum will continues.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

This is good news, and not just for the project. but for all those who support the project and have already invested in the project
If this is going to happen, then probably a lot of investors will be happy for this news. They are waiting for this for sure and this will even captivates more investors to joined and come together with the Traxia team. I hope these will be the beginning of their success and more good things will be happen for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

If that could be the case then probably the only thing that they need to focus and developed is the platform which I think still needs more improvement to make it sure that it will work perfectly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Visit Shanghai Blockchain Conference next week & hear Bruno Botelho​, our CMO, talk about how blockchain can transform trade finance. More info: https://www.knowledgehut.com/events/technology/blockchain-shanghai
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

If this is going to happen, then probably a lot of investors will be happy for this news. They are waiting for this for sure and this will even captivates more investors to joined and come together with the Traxia team. I hope these will be the beginning of their success and more good things will be happen for this project.
We cannot only expect the good things happen or so, since it is a 1st project there might be even many obstacles it require to come across and many professionals are really required to bring great resolutions.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

It is easy for them now. They need to focus more on their project now. I just hope that this project will gonna be successful in early stage.

This project is near to success now, as days passes by more and more people are getting interested in this project and soon traxia will have huge investors and supporters.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

If that could be the case then probably the only thing that they need to focus and developed is the platform which I think still needs more improvement to make it sure that it will work perfectly.
in fact, the Traxia project is developing quite well. Every day it is becoming more popular and in demand, now we can only wait for the launch of the platform to test its work.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

I see so they are both new coins with potentials to grow. Maybe by helping each other they will become more successful soon. Looking forward for it to happen in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Cardano investors are very strong and I think rich. They will invest in this ICO and hold it for a long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: