Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Nice to heared,  good news to Filipinos bitcoiner,  im glad to know that country of Philippines is already open about bitcoin.  Im so happy for whose people who is willing to learn of what is bitcoin is all about and have investment in bitcoin.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

With news like these, it gets me pumped up even more because of how much support bitcoin is getting in my country, the Philippines. I'm proud that bitcoins are changing the landscape of investment for the Filipino community and I hope this continues until the far future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

nice!
I'm so happy cause here in my country Philippines, accepting bitcoin and lot of filipinos bitcoiners become successful and bitcoin is legal now here the poverty may reduce. Because bitcoin give work and give high income.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Again this is another victory of bitcoin. When their are more supports to bitcoin growth then bitcoin will be welcome to that particular country such as Philippines. It will bring more challenge and courage to other country who have fear to try bitcoin and welcome. As for now I think the more exciting to wait is what will happen next to this country. Hopefully it will success.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Yes thats true because i live there. I claim that philippines is one of the 3rd world country and the price of bitcoin is huge and also the price is high. This is the sign that bitcoin is growing bigger and bigger and i think 1 day Bitcoin will accept all over the world.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

That's good to know! I am from Philippines and I always wanted to use bitcoin in my daily life budgets. I think that will give a good start for every filipino using bitcoins.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
When the Philippine government realize COINS can bring a lot of energy to their national interests, they choose the compromise, chose to accept bits, it is a wise choice, they can feel honored because the choice
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

With news like these, it gets me pumped up even more because of how much support bitcoin is getting in my country, the Philippines. I'm proud that bitcoins are changing the landscape of investment for the Filipino community and I hope this continues until the far future.
I am proud that our government is not to greedy to do this banning cryptocurrency that they have seen that many Filipinos are already doing transactions with it that is why the demands here in our country is increasing day by day, even the local artists already knows about bitcoin.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

Wow!Glad to hear that.
There is a company in Japan who is going to pay their employees in terms of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is progressing really well.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

Wow..!
Thanks for a good news.
That's a good news. Japan also accept bitcoin. I think after some days the whole world will start accepting bitcoin. This will a big advantage for all us.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

It is good to hear that philippines is starting to accept bitcoin because maybe this can make bitcoin alive forever

Yes some of the filipino investors dont know any thing about the cryptocurrency. So it is the advantage of the bitcoin to make become famous if it is show on a commercial. And bitcoin can be withdrawable in any atm machine and any of the filipino people free to earn money without any risk of their money.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

The Philippine government is ambivalent about the existence of cryptocurrencies in the market, especially with Bitcoin. In fact, while they are aware of the increasing number of Filipinos who are investing in it, the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) merely issued a circular encouraging Filipinos to be wise about their money and that the proliferation of cryptos are not regulated nor sanctioned by the BSP. Hence, should they choose to transact with any cryptos, they are left on their own. Otherwise stated, it is as if they transact on their own risks. Having said this, the Philippines is on a hang because they neither declared its use illegal nor do they stipulate for it to be legal.

I see this as a major economic move because I see they are carefully studying the pros and cons while appearing to be lax on it. Surely, the Duterte government will do everything in its power to STOP something they do not see fit and wise for Filipinos. Having read about his devotion for his country, I do not think he will allow something that is beyond his goals for the Philippines. Let us await and see where this will all go because definitely there is something brewing.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

It is good because they have possibility the price of the bitcoin will increase because if the government accept bitcoin many people will invest because we know if the government approved bitcoin it is good.

my opinion is also the same with you, this is good news for bitcoin because it will push the price of bitcoin more expensive. if the government has approved bitcoin in the country then the more investors who buy bitcoin and bitcoin will continue to increase.

Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas has released guidelines on cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, as transactions involving digital coins grew.Cryptocurrency transactions have grown to $6 million daily from $2 million to $3 million a few years ago, BSP deputy director Melchor Plabasan told ANC's On the Money."The main objective is to balance the interests of harnessing innovation, at the same time, managing attendant risks,".The central bank circular released in February, the first of its kind in Asia.Digital currencies can be used for money laundering but this can be countered by anti-money laundering controls and KYC or know-your-customer practices.Virtual wallets should be protected like physical wallets using multi-factor authentication and securing the email linked to the cryptocurrency account
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

good news for all bitcoin and altcoin users in the Philippines. a good progress for the Philippines government who dared to introduce and legalize digital currency. I hope there are other countries that follow the philippines state to regulate bitcoin problem.

Yes this is a good oppurtunities of the bitcoin in the Philippines. I see in the future that it makes us payment system in grocery store or anywhere you go. And it can easily spread in our country because of the good news and many filipino investors start to cryptrocurrency.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

It is really nice to know that our country gives attention to a cryptocurrency. It is just saying that how beautiful bitcoin is, and it has a big to a bitcon users.  It will becoming more useful, and legal. Hoping for more good news to come.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

The Philippine central bank to determine the legitimacy of the COINS as payment and remittance way, just given its do not belong to the legal currency, no government endorsement, strengthen the relevant anti-money laundering and understanding customer needs regulation. Bitcoin exchanges and companies must apply for a registration certificate to qualify for a legitimate remittance service.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Tha Philippine government is ambivalent about tha existence of cryptocurrrency in tha market, especially with bitcoin.in fact,will they are aware of tha increaseing number of Filipinos who are investing in it tha banko sentral Philippine merely issued in circular encouraging Filipinos to be wish about there money and that tha proliferation of crypto are not regulated nor sanctioned by tha BSP.
although bitcoin is already accepted here in tha Philippines ad evident in cons.and served step in support of bitcoin by Bangkok sentral ng Philippines. this is no doubt a step toward legalization of bitcoin.
they can gives us a good service. and maybe this is tha solution that tha corruption will decrease here in tha Philippines.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

nice news, the country is open their access to the advanced technology.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency should be accepted by any countries,
because if they don't accept, they will left behind in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Yes, I confirmed the accuracy of the news, the Philippines chose to accept the currency, it is a wise choice, the currency will promote the development of economy in the Philippines, there will be more and more people invest in Philippines bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: