Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Yes, the Philippines has accepted bitcoin, which is good news for bitcoin. When the Philippine government realized that bitcoin could benefit the country's economy, they chose to accept bitcoin. This is good for bitcoin. Investors in the Philippines can buy and sell bitcoins more easily.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

It is a very good news really. Slowly every country in the world would accept BTC as world will be updated by BTC. People now more busy with their work. So if they can do their necessary pay by BTC from his own point it would be a grate benefit for him. Philippines gov understand this . nice
Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

It's a good move of Cryptocurrency world, maybe all we see now is just a begining of a revolution, many people starting trading by Cryptocurrency and even some corporations are accepting them. In my country, Cryptocurrency temporary banned but only for trading real product not holding, so i think my country will have new solutions for citizens soon.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

I think the popularity of Bitcoin is closely related to community acceptance. Clear rules for Bitcoin from various countries also contribute to the growth of these digital currencies, such as in Europe, Japan, South Korea, the United States, Australia and the Philippines for me there is rapid progress in digital currency
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Any country looking for how to grow it economy will definitely accept bitcoin as a legal payment method which will be regulated by law and a legal payment method which will be tax and monitor by the government.
Nuru

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Philippines people's should be proud of themselves! I hope our government and people follow same path.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I think the popularity of Bitcoin is closely related to community acceptance. Clear rules for Bitcoin from various countries also contribute to the growth of these digital currencies, such as in Europe, Japan, South Korea, the United States, Australia and the Philippines for me there is rapid progress in digital currency
That's right, clear position and proper rules regarding to this digital currency will attract more interest, those countries who already cater bitcoin and already create rulings about this digital assets are enjoying the service of this chain, I think the move coming from the Philippine should also be accompanied by more news and proper information, development will be much better if investors and users already knew how the service will be
and what are the benefits.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

That's right, clear position and proper rules regarding to this digital currency will attract more interest, those countries who already cater bitcoin and already create rulings about this digital assets are enjoying the service of this chain, I think the move coming from the Philippine should also be accompanied by more news and proper information, development will be much better if investors and users already knew how the service will be
and what are the benefits.
So proud that I am part of the success of bitcoin here in our country, not only with that we are also open now for a big change and some are creating their Philippine coins which is a very good things, just hoping that this coins will become successful too just like other coins.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
Its nice to hear that my country accepting bitcoin. There is lots of followers of bitcoin here in the Philippines, many of the filipinos are openminded in business world.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

It is a great news!  Philippines is now accepting bitcoin and they also conduct seminars regarding bitcoin. We must be thankful because Philippines is now adopting this kind of business. It will gives lots of opportunities to all Filipinos who wants to invest.
Many of the filipino investors are happy now cause Philippines accepting bitcoin and they also conduct a seminar regarding in bitcoin. Bitcoin give lots of opportunities to all his filipino investors.
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

all States would take the example from the Philippines and accept bitcoin would be fine! good news!
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

An update from Philippines (SEC) concerning developing rules for the regulation of operations with cryptocurrencies.
The Philippine SEC plans to introduce regulation of the Crypto-currency and ICO
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

I'm glad to hear the bitcoin is now accepted in the philippines, hopefully for the future will be many emerging projects that come from the Philippines. I still hope for the future, more and more countries are receiving bitcoin, because it will be very good for bitcoin growing, and much in demand many people in the world.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

It is an important news for Filipinos, that crypto currency is recognizing by Philippine government as they held an event and there were a lot of visitors from different big companies of crypto, blockchain and representatives from Philippine government. There is also an institution of government from the Philippines that they are planning to introduce and regulate the crypto curency and ICOs, just like in Japan it is widely acceptable as part of their digital currency. As I read the blog, they tackled the advantages of regulating a crypto currency in the Philippines especially the bitcoin, it is really a big help for filipino crypto enthusiast community that they give an attention to the crypto currency as well bitcoin.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

I'm so glad to hear that and also good news for all bitcoin and altcoin users in the Philippines. a good progress for the Philippines government who dared to introduce and legalize digital currency. I hope there are other countries that follow the philippines state to regulate bitcoin problem.
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

That's a great news! I hope more goverments will start to accept Bitcoin ant other cryptocurrencies!  Roll Eyes Cool
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

I think here in Philippines that their are city that they accept bitcoins. Its a good news to every Filipino its hassle free when you go out and paying bills. Because one swipe and then you paid your bills because of bitcoin.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

That is a good news. I am looking forward to attend seminars becs. I have a lot of questions and maybe if filipinos can understand more people will join. People will be free from debts.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

Yes phillipines is now accepting btc any many Filipinos are now working g and using bitcoin so far and establishments also
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

It will be a good news that Philippines is going to accept Bitcoin to all the BItcoin users and Philippines can become well developing country in the world if it happens. The government of Philippines may be thinking that it will eradicate poverty in their country and it will be a good start since there are several people who uses Bitcoin there. This will open the eye of the neighboring countries government  who are trying to take their full effort to ban Bitcoin or trying to stop.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: