Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 08:20:58 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Awesome news.
Need more like it.
I personally would like to have bitcoin accepted all over the world as generic payment method. Like credit card.
With proper buffer of more stable coins for retail payments.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

Most of my peers here in the Philippines actually accept fully Bitcoin. It is because we know that it gives value to us and it will benefit us. It is a source of passive income to some or a source of job.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Before, Thailand was open to special currency and now Philippines. There will be more and more Southeast Asian countries starting to accept bitcoin. There are many people in Philippines. I believe this news will have a great impact on young people in Philippines. As long as Philippines keeps the opening of the special currency in the field of Commerce and services, there will be more and more followers of the digital money in this country.

Honestly, it's just a seminar, nothing more than that and was held only in one part of the country. It doesn't mean that Bitcoin was widely used/known in this country. Probably it's good that some people are educating others about Bitcoin, but as I've said it's not a live telecast, or nationwide.

Snip
Well, I guess Philippines is one of the countries which is open for possibilities and change. It is indeed a good news that our country is now accepting bitcoin. I hope that this will go on until we can already use bitcoin to do our transactions especially online.

As I've said it's not a big event that could change the economy of this country.
If this is true, then this must be a good news! If bitcoin will be widely accepted and embraced in the Philippines, I guess it can give both advantage and disadvantage. Considering the fact that centralization is still growing and is widely recognized. Still, the interest of general public would still be hard to divert. What is important here is educating every people what truly bitcoin is, how it works, and what it could give to the economy and community.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
It is a good day for me that bitcoin in Philippines will be accepted. I am glad and bless to read this in forum ,it is a big help to me we can not hide it from now. Many people will help a lot especially those who are unemployed.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Why didn't i know this? I should have attended that seminar, my bad. How I wish there is another seminar like that.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

as far as i know yes because before i've got to knew bitcoin they already talking about it but since i am not interested before i don't bother myself either to know about it until i've heared about the good benefits that they got from bitcoin, and the rest is history because here i am now campaigning and introducing bitcoin to my friends and relatives too

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kalawang

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

i am from philippines and i think this is the best time to some altcoins and maybe philippines they see the potential of cryptocurrency in the future and i think many people in our country will buy more and it will become more popular because until now i can say that 20 poercent of people in phillipines is the luckiest people that know this.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Seems bitcoin price would fluctuates again positively, well, as I see it is a strong force if government gets involved from it I am happy that the Philippine government recognizes the benefits that bitcoin provides, maybe this would be a way for  poor people to improve especially the Filipino citizens.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Well it is good that bitcoin starts to accept in Philippines, because Filipinos are one of the best investors in all over the world and Filipinos are good in investing too.   

solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

The  Philippines indeed is clearly embracing changes in the modern world as in the same with other countries worldwide to meet competencies and not to be outdated with technological changes. Thus, an introduction of bitcoin will give knowledge and curiosity among individuals. Not just to exaggerate the fact that a bit information might give huge impact and development in future. And so, Philippines was just making its way for a change.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

This is good news for all, because in means Philippines additional country could accept bitcoin. Maybe 3 years from now, all of the country in the whole world could accept bitcoin.
ChConcept

Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

This is a good news that our country is open and very welcoming to this new technology that can really help us in a lot of ways. I hope that our government will be able to see the good things that Bitcoin can bring to our country and our people and legalize it already.Once done, more and more companies and Filipinos will be more confident in using it hence will maximize the potentials that Bitcoin and crypto currency can do for us.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

As a Filipino citizen I am glad to read this .
Because it is very helpful to us that bitcoin is gradually recognized to our country and as a first step for engaging my fellow citizens to another form of payment  with a new way of modern technology for the good of community.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Wow that was an awesome news .
 as a Filipino it is good for me that Philippines starting to adopt or to use bitcoins and I believe that in this new way of payment many Filipino businessmen want to invest in the industry of bitcoin.
Habakkuk

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

This is one of the bold and fantastic steps have been waiting for, seriously, this is good for the cryptos world, I wish to hear more about this very soon.
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

I would be really happy if such a thing is implemented in my country and even government starts using bitcoins for payments through its various departments. This will also bring a lot of transparency and end corruption. All the transactions made by a particular department will be easily traced to the wallet address assigned to that department. This will also ensure that all citizens here are able to invest in bitcoins without worrying about legal issues. This will help bitcoin grow as well by boosting its prices.
chel0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

A warm welcome to BTC here in our country, Philippines. It really helps a lot to the Filipinos especially to the blue collar worker like me since we are just earning an amount a little above the minimum wage. Through this we can have additional income to support our necessities.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

As a Filipino citizen I am glad to read this .
Because it is very helpful to us that bitcoin is gradually recognized to our country and as a first step for engaging my fellow citizens to another form of payment  with a new way of modern technology for the good of community.
The central bank of the Philippines currently has 12 pending bitcoin exchange applications under review. Despite having allowed a licence for two other cryptocurrency exchanges in 2017.Begins accepting bitcoin.
ylnar123

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Bitcoin has not been illegal in the Philippines. For in fact it has also starting to accept another cyptocurrency which is ethereum. This development is accepted by most of the people using crypto in the Philippines. Hopefully this will continue and progress in the future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Stimah24

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Am so delighted to read this story, if all countries are talking this step, cryptos currency will have find its way out more than this, I also read last year that an institution in Swiss are collecting cryptos currency for tuition fees,
Am still hoping for more to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: