Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

It was accepted already when Bitcoin was introduced to Philippines, Philippines is an open country and  very friendly one, now it has taken it's step to properly introduced it to everyone who are interested.
The Philippine government has not ban nor accepted bitcoin but it has warned it's citizen to be careful because investing in bitcoin is very risky. Though it's Central Bank has acknowledge bitcoin but that i did not know of any ICO that comes from the Philippines.
risk is always at stake in every profiteering,even in stocks exchange our money is at stakes too so i see nothings new about that advisory,whats important is before entering this community is we know whats the consequences of our actions,and whatever it takes we will accept the outcome,if this kind of mindset will be on every bitcoin users,or even in altcoin users i think we wont see lots of bitter person in this forum
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

That is so true. I have encountered and read news articles that gave way to possible introduction of cryptocurrencies in the monetary system of our country. The government is now open-minded to possibilities for bitcoins to come into play in the monetary exchange. It widens opportunity for everyone to embrace the benefits of digital currencies.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Actually, Philippines is not against to bitcoin. In fact they encouraging people to enter digital crypto currency world as long as they are being careful to those people who are scamming people. Philippines is not that strict when it comes in digital crypto currency because digital currency gives also benefit to the Philippines.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

This is very good news because if the Filipins take bitcoin then other countries too are more active after such news to take the same thought about bitcoin.

Actually bitcoin is being used in the Philippines since 2009. But there are only a few people who are into bitcoin at that time. Bitcoin community has started to grow faster when a company named coins.ph launch their services that enables their users to buy bitcoin and convert it to their fiat currency last 2014. Due to an increase of monetary activity due to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency the BSP last 2017 have made a study as on how to legally accept bitcoin in the Philippines with some regulations attached to it. This year the news that is spreading is that the BSP is already released its announcement of legalizing the use of bitcoin with a warning that such use of the said cryptocurrency is very volatile and is very risky.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

This is good news for bitcoin, the philippines now accept bitcoin, I hope many countries are receiving bitcoin. I also hope my country to follow in the footsteps of the Philippines can accept bitcoin.

evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
That's a good news to the people who used bitcoin in the philippines, finally they knew about it so hoping that the government officials accept bitcoin. We knows that pilipino's people is so hardworking it should be better to happens it. Happy and grateful that they knew it already.

Zapto25

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

I think it is good news that the Philippines is receiving bitcoin, what about other countries, will it follow in the footsteps of the philippines, which I do not understand what is the reason that causes the filipino state to accept bitcoin ,, Huh
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Yes, the Philippine government accepted bitcoin. It is a good news for the currency, the government realized that the currency will be able to bring some help their country's economy, so accept the COINS, I think it is a wise choice
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

If I ask the Philippine receiver to accept the bitcoin because of its very large number of users in the Philippines and many people have developed life so the bitcoin is acceptable to the Philippines for a long time.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

this is one of the most beautiful developments that I've heard lately. I guess that this expansion will accelerate in the next five years and that the technology of world will strike major blows on digitalization age.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

In the Philippines, bitcoin is a simple form of money transfer, as many people working abroad can remit money at low cost. The recipient is entitled to receive a cash or Bitcoin payment.
In a nutshell, avoiding the use of money on the purchase of goods, food, rent and bill payments makes Bitcoin a reality for Filipinos. Anyone can buy, eat and pay their bills with Bitcoin easily.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

It's a great news that the Philippine government are now starting accepted bitcoin. I hope that all Filipinos are giving a chance to know and to learn more about on crypto currency. And I hope that many of them are given because of it.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

God bless Philippines for such wonderful news.Bitcoin is a big help for the progress of our economy.I know some remittance company are already accepting it, easy and fast transactions.Thanks to our government for their gestures of being open minded at bitcoin.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

They should have been doing these kind of things a long time ago. Philippines is always delayed in innovations and is always catching up with technology. They should fund these types of seminars because it brings financial awareness to the people and later on reduce poverty. I as a pinoy want to attend in this seminar because I want to broaden my knowledge about cryptos.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Very exciting news because it can boost the popularity of bitcoin higher. This is a good news for the people who invest in bitcoin in the Philippines. A lot of people I know are starting to be introduced to Bitcoin. It widens opportunity for everyone to embrace the benefits of digital currencies. I hope this would continue and make a promising one that eventually beneficial not just to filipinos but to other nation as well. 
hartadiningrat27

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

waw is the good news for my fellow south east asian country
hopes it can make philippines ecomoic much better and boom, and with that another country in south east asian will follow another succesful in digital economic
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

I'm a Filipino too, and I live in the Philippines. Sorry, but I never heard nor there was news (as what you've said) that the Philippines "just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country". Maybe, you just misread the said article, 5 Things I Learned about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency by a certain Christian Viñas...

At the Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference Philippines held at Edsa Shangri-La Hotel last month, leaders and experts of cryptocurrency, as well as business and government representatives, came to Manila to talk about its advantages and its future applications in the industry.

So, it's very clear, not government officials but government representatives.

Below are my contributions to your thread...
https://news.bitcoin.com/philippines-move-in-direction-to-legalize-bitcoin-as-a-security/
https://news.bitcoin.com/philippines-government-yet-to-approve-cryptocurrency-exchange-applicants/
https://news.bitcoin.com/live-bitcoin-philippines-south-korea/

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

I am a filipino and i am impressed that there are slowly starting to accept it in our country because there are some issues last year about the bitcoins that the government is saying that we mustbstay away from bitcoins because there are no one man in bitcoins so if we losses money we cannot know who to blame. Which is really not the point because before you get involve in this you must know that kind of thing. And there are also some people that are using the name of bitcoins in order to dp some scams. Stay away from that.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

this is one of the most beautiful developments that I've heard lately. I guess that this expansion will accelerate in the next five years and that the technology of world will strike major blows on digitalization age.

It is one of the good development and great appreciation to all bitcoin users many people say bitcoin is fake currencies and it is not live for many years but it will not happen at any time.

finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

I see some people here from the Philippines who are saying that they think their country is behind other countries in adopting Bitcoin. I am not certain that that is the case, countries like the Philippines might actually have an opportunity to pass the rest of the world with their adoption of technologies like Bitcoin. This happened before with mobile vs fixed line telephones for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: