Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

when this get the attention of our countries politician im sure theyll do anything they can to make it regulated and have tax in it.. sad to say..
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

I'm happy to hear that, the Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin and that's the other way to bitcoin to grow more.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Im so glad to hear that and i can't wait that philippines national bank was already accepted this bitcoin but now thet are looking to use it,im from the Philippines too and i want to share that mamy branches here was already accepted this bitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

The financial revolution is happening right now! The Philippines take bitcoin, this is very good news
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

I'm so happy to hear that my fellow country men in the Philippines are accepting Bitcoin. This is a good sign to buy more Bitcoins. I wish more countries to embrace BTC.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

This is good news and I'm happy to hear it. hopefully this can trigger the rise of bitcoin prices. the more countries that receive Bitcoin then the better. surely this news will slightly improve the name of Bitcoin, who has recently been in the ghost with bad news.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
I am also from the Philippines and i see it is a good news, but the problem is there are only few people who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and who understand all about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because there are still many people who do believe bitcoin is just a scam and it is not true. Hoping that those people will now believe that bitcoin is a good way to earn money.
The government accepts and people believe, it's really two different things, Bitcoin still can not create enough trust for others when the rumors and bad news about it is still too much athough bitcoin receives support from the Philippine government but people are still very suspicious, so instead of believing, they choose not to use is still better. And I think this is not a good news because acceptance by the government only makes us feel that the road to control and tax the bitcoin becomes closer, bitcoin users in the Philippines will soon share part of their income with the government

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

This is a great news and a new start for the Philippines to accept bitcoin. To expand the knowledge of Filipino about bitcoin, to better understand that bitcoin is not a scam. Start using bitcoin for payment as well as the blockchain method.

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Oh wow, that's really cool man, I wish bitcoin will spread all over the world one by one like bitcoin that accepted in Pilipinas.I wish sooner bitcoin will be a world crypto.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

I observed that more country in the Asia are the one who are accepting bitcoin and trying to use it as a way of making profit. Philippines is one of the third world country but it is still trying to make some moves by accepting bitcoin and embracing this new technology that can either help them to improve their economy or ruin their economy because it depends on how they will use it.
ASUS7

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

not just the Philippines, in ASEAN cryptocurrency is growing. That's good for the advancement of cryptocurrency in the world.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

It is good to know that my beloved country has starting to move. As my observation, Philippines was starting to accept bitcoin a couple of months ago. In fact, our government already put a regulations to all user of bitcoin for the better. This is how the government support it and it seems that they are now fully recognize bitcoin. As I also remember Ted Failon program on tv that talks about bitcoin and gave a good recognition of it.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
i'm just worried if they will put a huge percentage Tax . per Bitcoin or some other altcoin.
because Ph government is Greedy AF!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

indeed this is a good news educating our people about bitcoin because most of them think that this is only like a ponzy scheme likes scams, on the other hand we wish that our government don't take this chance to raise the altcoins taxes, that would be our worst nightmare.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
guljabeen05

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

That's great news even not only Philippines an other countries also started this service with Govt permission and proper paperwork. Many countries offering now do payment though Bitcoin/ Debit, Credit Card etc. Smiley   
Cyberdapps

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

nice, this is good start.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

Yes, that's good news for bitcoin. The Philippines, which used to ban bitcoin transactions, is now reaccepting bitcoin, which is helpful for the development of bitcoin. That will help more people in the Philippines, and help the Philippines' economy.
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 03:06:01 PM by poli.isk

that's cool! today, they other tomorrow! and the day after tomorrow and the whole world. they are to be congratulated. means in their country all honestly. and the state takes care of its citizens and does everything for them.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

as Phillipinnes is a well known touristic place also so many tourists and local people would see the advantages of it and maybe they will also invest or try to bring the usage in their own countries which will make adoption faster.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

as Phillipinnes is a well known touristic place also so many tourists and local people would see the advantages of it and maybe they will also invest or try to bring the usage in their own countries which will make adoption faster.
Yes. Thats the meaning why they are keep showing it in the news on what are the good features of bitcoin. Because as ive seen last time. It was feature in the television discussing about what are the good effect or benefits of bitcoin to the investors as long as the bointy hunters too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: