Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:27:03 AM

Moreover, he is Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's father.

Ain't that so, Joshy Boy? Here's your chance to come here and deny it, whereupon I'll offer up proof that it's so, or come here and state that it's true.

It's now your move, Josh. Play it wisely.

BTW, what you refer to as stalking, I call it full disclosure.

Now you're starting to poke around with these people's families... that's a big no-no. THIS is becoming stalking. All I did was make one phone call and look up some zoning info. You're starting to take this outside of the business dimension and bringing it into a personal one. You're running on thin ice Phinnaeus, any step could be one you regret.

No you got me wrong. I was not calling you a stalker. I am saying I think AMT called you a stalker based on you posting that you called their family friend for info. and them coming on immediately after asking people to stop doing that and they have explained their connection to the security several times in this thread.

What I was trying to say is I definitely don't believe they were referring to Sgt. Merry as he notified them in advance that he was coming and he had every right to do what he did and was very conscious of filming anybody and protecting peoples privacy

Ah, now I understand. And for the record, I didn't know it was his cell phone, and I didn't know he had any affiliation to AMT. I did however, understand their connection to a security agency (though I was not told which one and the poster across from their former office was a pretty generic poster), I was the one who went to their office before ASA moved in and inquired about it. Jim then promptly told me the connection and that made total sense. I want to apologize if I raised the alarm as that was not my intention. All I want is to put the trolls back under their bridges and keep us all moving forward.

Likewise here. This whole thing has turned into an unfortunate mess for all involved. I'm sorry if I come off as a troll. I am not trying to spread fear or malcontent towards anyone, I am just a concerned customer watching his investment fizzle away and it bothers me that now a seemingly nice guy feels like he's being accused of stalking for showing up at a place of business that we have all been invited to.

Actually I kind of feel like I paid the rent on that office.

I just think it is unfortunate that they chose to ignore someone who hadn't been soured by all this but it really wasn't hard to predict the outcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:29:45 AM

One other question. will bitcoin mining make me a bitter old fuck like a lot of senior members on this forum? Not pointed at anyone directly, just that I'm starting to see a pattern here

Not sure, I was born this way... bitter and old. Tongue

I think it is a matter of the chicken and the egg... did mining make us bitter, or was it our bitterness that made us mine? That is the question. xD

lol

good answer

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:33:14 AM

Now you're starting to poke around with these people's families... that's a big no-no. THIS is becoming stalking. All I did was make one phone call and look up some zoning info. You're starting to take this outside of the business dimension and bringing it into a personal one. You're running on thin ice Phinnaeus, any step could be one you regret.

No regrets at all!

First, Josh distanced himself from being Joshua Zipkin. Then, he mentions Harrison, a family friend of the founder of AMT, Joshua ZipKin. All I did was prove that this so-called family friend was indeed Harrison Z. Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's dad. I also shown that other Bitcon related entities stem from that 3rd floor office building, of which Joshua has now distanced himself from.

Stalking would be if I starting penning shit about Josh's immediate family that's not involved in Bitcoin.

Hope that this is now clear, bud.

Harrison Zachariah Zipkin on the far left.

Joshua Zipkin, CEO of AMT.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:33:41 AM

OMG they are freemasons! (That is soooo funny, and cute, at the same time.)

They do still exist! (Old joke.)

Not saying it is... but it looks photo-shopped. (The two guys in front, close to the camera have tiny heads. Just looks odd that the ones further away, in the background are so much unproportionally larger. Weird effect on the camera too. Looks like an old 1890's box-camera took the photo.)

Now THAT is good detective work! Creepy almost... but good. (Not sure if it is helping AMT or hurting them. Now that I know they are masons... I want to buy even more stuff from them! Tongue)

Phinnaeus Gage, the more you dig-up, the more real it makes AMT look... Was that your point? I forget now. Tongue (Kudo's on the deep-searching. You impress me now.)
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:43:05 AM

One last question....Does anyone think these RIGS will make ROI at 1.5TH/s?

Will we ever make our 12K back? Or are we doomed to fail due to this opened marketing?

~SSgt Merry
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

Will we ever make our 12K back? Or are we doomed to fail due to this opened marketing?

~SSgt Merry
I do think you will make usd roi but yo newer make btc roi my personal opinion.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:45:29 AM

Not saying it is... but it looks photo-shopped. (The two guys in front, close to the camera have tiny heads. Just looks odd that the ones further away, in the background are so much unproportionally larger. Weird effect on the camera too. Looks like an old 1890's box-camera took the photo.)

Now THAT is good detective work! Creepy almost... but good. (Not sure if it is helping AMT or hurting them. Now that I know they are masons... I want to buy even more stuff from them! Tongue)

Phinnaeus Gage, the more you dig-up, the more real it makes AMT look... Was that your point? I forget now. Tongue (Kudo's on the deep-searching. You impress me now.)

They lied about working late to get miners shipped out, coming here six days later stating that they're behind indefinitely due to some parts not being invented yet (their words).

Joshua Zipkin lied about Harrison being a friend of the founder of AMT, when in fact Harrison Z. Zipkin is Josh's father.

Harrison Zipkin has been shown to run shady companies.

Since the nut doesn't fall far from the tree, and Joshua is proving that adage here, I took it upon myself to rake the nuts together onto one pile so that all the squirrels don't have to work as hard independently.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:46:04 AM

I'm just going to ask for my REFUND, something isn't right here guys.
Why would they freak out about me being here?

Well, they don't really have a license to do business there.

Buy & Hold
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:47:12 AM

They lied about working late to get miners shipped out, coming here six days later stating that they're behind indefinitely due to some parts not being invented yet (their words).

Joshua Zipkin lied about Harrison being a friend of the founder of AMT, when in fact Harrison Z. Zipkin is Josh's father.

Since the nut doesn't fall far from the tree, and Joshua is proving that adage here, I took it upon myself to rake the nuts together onto one pile so that all the squirrels don't have to work as hard independently.
+1000
Nice said due and more lies are about to come Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:51:30 AM

~SSgt Merry

Um, 12K would have been 2 miners, so 2.4-3.0GHs... Yes, it should ROI. Give it a year of steady mining on choice coins, at the right time, and you should have no problem covering your assets. I will help, if you don't mind my crazy chatter.
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:53:09 AM

~SSgt Merry

only if bit-coin makes a rebound and then you would probably be better off investing into buying bit-coin now. You would probably make a better profit if it actualy does recover after all that has happened lately, but I still have some faith.

as far as mining other alt coins I fear that once all these miners hit the market and start pointing at these smaller coins it will just crash their market as they aren't big enough to support large trade volumes and so paying for electricity will drive their coin value to worthless.

Just my opinion.
Anybody else see it different?

ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:00:52 AM

I agree with "buying is better than mining"... But I do both. There are advantages to both. Especially on the alt-coins. (You will be surprised how easily you can manipulate value in your favor, mining the alts, solo. Can't manipulate much by just throwing coins at a market alone. Buying and waiting turns it into a spectator sport... You are just riding with hope of returns, not altering the returns potential much.)

Trust me, there is more than plenty of alts to spread the hash-rate among. Once you start hoarding those coins, and not cashing-out... it will reduce the number of coins they have to cash-in, causing them to ask for more. (Or rather, no longer settle for less.) If YOU cash-out as you earn, YOU are the one destroying the value. Which can also work in your favor, to drive-off other miners from the coin, so you get more coins! (It is a comical never-ending cycle.) You just don't want to kill a coin that you hold.
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:01:52 AM

Isawhim,

just want you to now the bitter old fuck comment was definitely not pointed at you. you actually seem calmer than most and you still have a sense of hummer.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:03:18 AM

I agree with "buying is better than mining"... But I do both. There are advantages to both. Especially on the alt-coins. (You will be surprised how easily you can manipulate value in your favor, mining the alts, solo.)

Trust me, there is more than plenty of alts to spread the hash-rate among. Once you start hoarding those coins, and not cashing-in... it will reduce the number of coins they have to cash-in, causing them to ask for more. (Or rather, no longer settle for less.) If YOU cash-out as you earn, YOU are the one destroying the value. Which can also work in your favor, to drive-off other miners from the coin, so you get more coins! (It is a comical never-ending cycle.) You just don't want to kill a coin that you hold.
Guy's listen to wise advise given Grin
And the part which is skipped from ISAWHIM
Mine at diff 10k so ROI will be within days only Grin Grin

ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:04:06 AM

Isawhim,

just want you to now the bitter old fuck comment was definitely not pointed at you. you actually seem calmer than most and you still have a sense of hummer.

Oh, but I am... Tongue (In between my screwed-up humor, which few get.)
That was a guilt-response... xD

Others here can confirm my assertion to being a dick... a bitter old guy... a douche... Tongue (Guilty)

But I am still human. (Until proven otherwise, by three independent groups, of my designation.)
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:04:50 AM

I agree with "buying is better than mining"... But I do both. There are advantages to both. Especially on the alt-coins. (You will be surprised how easily you can manipulate value in your favor, mining the alts, solo. Can't manipulate much by just throwing coins at a market alone. Buying and waiting turns it into a spectator sport... You are just riding with hope of returns, not altering the returns potential much.)

Trust me, there is more than plenty of alts to spread the hash-rate among. Once you start hoarding those coins, and not cashing-out... it will reduce the number of coins they have to cash-in, causing them to ask for more. (Or rather, no longer settle for less.) If YOU cash-out as you earn, YOU are the one destroying the value. Which can also work in your favor, to drive-off other miners from the coin, so you get more coins! (It is a comical never-ending cycle.) You just don't want to kill a coin that you hold.

makes a lot of sense. there is definitely some strategy to the whole alt coin market

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:18:38 AM

Phin I believe you are 100% right. That Josh Zipkin is the CEO and thread poster here. I also believe all the connections with his father. So far there is far more evidence of bad business here than good.

It's a shame if anyone blindly trusts these guys moving forward.

Thanks for all your research, you are an asset to the community.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:19:00 AM

I wasn't joking to the other guy when I told him to mine TEKcoin once he got his miner... His second miner... delivered to wherever he is living now.

That was honest advice/help, and all I could offer him.

That, and if you got the flare for real market dominance... FireFlyCoin... (Ignore the price of that one. That does not matter to you now. Got to look into the future, after you consume 20%-50% of that coin output with your THs miners. That is one you want to start buying, after you mine the crap out of it, and hold it. Miners will come after, and you get all the easy-mined coins and cheap ones you buy.)

http://www.coinwarz.com/
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:31:05 AM

Thanks for the tips.
Now all i need is my miners which according to the chart will ship tomorrow Grin (there is my sense of humor.)(I kill me)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:47:14 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 08:32:13 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Phin I believe you are 100% right. That Josh Zipkin is the CEO and thread poster here. I also believe all the connections with his father. So far there is far more evidence of bad business here than good.

It's a shame if anyone blindly trusts these guys moving forward.

Thanks for all your research, you are an asset to the community.

Thanks, bud.

But sadly, oh so sadly, I've lost a massive following on my Facebook page due to this one thread alone. But, not all is lost!

Joshua, fellow Bitcoiner, would you be so kind as to help me regain some of my lost mates, and/or perhaps add a few people that have never known me to my Facebook page?

It would be much appreciated. BTW, I couldn't find the price for such service on your old site, so would be so kind as to point out the price chart to this old man?

http://web.archive.org/web/20120301200842/http://www.buymorelikes.com/

How do you like them apples, ya Bulgarian recidivist knucklehead, you?

BTW, more to come in a few. Just getting a few facts straight. You guys are going to love it.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: