Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:43:54 AM

I now deserve a blowjob, and I demand that three fingers get stuck up my ass while it's being preformed.

Guess who the fuck I just found? I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an A and she works for AMT.

America?

....wait a second... Alyssa?

Bingo!
What about her...?

You're not playing the game correctly. First, you have to guess, just like AMT makes us guess as to what the fuck is going on with/at Camp AMT.

She's..... A man?

Nope! She's pretty woman.

If I were you I'd lead by example and just say what you found.
*cough cough

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, you're no fun to play with. And, the clues were so fuckin' easy, hence opting to play a little game. She works at Long & Foster, where Joshua Zipkin's relative works and leased the space AMT now occupies, of which will be vacated by April 1, 2014.

Hmm seems the office that is available as of april 1st is Haverford Commons Office Suites
355d W. Lancaster Ave. Haverford PA
Smaller Office Suites with a Residential Feel including Private Bathrooms!
2,300 Sq Ft - Total Building
$28 - $29 PSF: Full Service Lease; 130 Parking Spaces
Available April 1 - 1,150 Sq Ft  or 575 Sq Ft - 2nd Floor - $28 PSF Full Service Lease!

While AMTs office is

Haverford Commons Office Suites
355E W. Lancaster Ave. Haverford PA
Smaller Office Suites with a Residential Feel including Private Bathrooms!
3,900 Sq Ft - Total Building
$28 PSF; Full Service Lease; 130 Parking Spaces
Fully Leased!

And they are are the only one that isn't available for rent currently or due to be available.   So I'm not sure what your point here is.

It's like you are trying to prove them to be legit.

I don't remember seeing a D or E on the door during the video shoot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:14:10 AM

I don't remember seeing a D or E on the door during the video shoot.

https://i.imgur.com/U3P1NSY.jpg
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

Do you remember an D or an E on the website where they list their address?

Pro tip: It's an E

I also found the Alyssa working  as a Realtor for Long and foster, which happens to be a huge company with a network of Realtors on the east cost.

I'm assuming you went with the one who obviously has a 355 Lancaster address. As would make sense. She doesn't have the same name as the Alyssa that works for AMT. At least not from what was posted here and in e-mails.

Though you are right she is quite sexy.

Though she doesn't specialize in rentals. So maybe you picked one of the other two who don't have the same name.

I have two alyssa's in my family maybe one of them works for AMT.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:23:46 AM

Do you remember an D or an E on the website where they list their address?

Pro tip: It's an E

I also found the Alyssa working  as a Realtor for Long and foster, which happens to be a huge company with a network of Realtors on the east cost.

I'm assuming you went with the one who obviously has a 355 Lancaster address. As would make sense. She doesn't have the same name as the Alyssa that works for AMT. At least not from what was posted here and in e-mails.

Though you are right she is quite sexy.

Though she doesn't specialize in rentals. So maybe you picked one of the other two who don't have the same name.

I have two alyssa's in my family maybe one of them works for AMT.

That's because there no Alyssa Trusten on the internet except for the one that works at AMT. There's definitely a connection between AMT and Long & Foster, with a Zipkin working there, and post of the AMT's offices being leased from them. There's an Alyssa at L&F, and an Cohen and a Brown. Alyssa just changed her last name.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:00:52 AM

http://www.longandfoster.com/real-estate-office/sales-office-details.aspx?officenumber=7100

This was a link you listed. To the L&F at 355 lancaster. I found one alyssa. I found a brown who is a woman. I didn't find a a zipkin who works at that location.

I don't see any Zipkin's when I search for a Realtor anywhere at L&F A bunch of male brown's not one of them a Jim and none at that office. Plenty from other states. Give me a second to check the Cohens and found a David Cohen.  He seems to have sold over 25mil in real estate. Good for him. Not sure how or why he's connected to AMT.

Maybe everyone's changing names in a bit to confuse us all! It sure is a hell of a shell game they are playing by they way they post their address and actually have a placard at that address. And how that entire building E-is rented out. It's pure madness I tell you.

Your accusations are as nutty as squirrel turds. But  most of the people are going to opt to trust you rather than checking up on your work themselves.

You maybe end up being right about them not delivering in the end, but if that does happen I don't expect it will be for any of the reasons you've posted.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:43:20 AM

http://www.longandfoster.com/real-estate-office/sales-office-details.aspx?officenumber=7100

This was a link you listed. To the L&F at 355 lancaster. I found one alyssa. I found a brown who is a woman. I didn't find a a zipkin who works at that location.

I don't see any Zipkin's when I search for a Realtor anywhere at L&F A bunch of male brown's not one of them a Jim and none at that office. Plenty from other states. Give me a second to check the Cohens and found a David Cohen.  He seems to have sold over 25mil in real estate. Good for him. Not sure how or why he's connected to AMT.

Maybe everyone's changing names in a bit to confuse us all! It sure is a hell of a shell game they are playing by they way they post their address and actually have a placard at that address. And how that entire building E-is rented out. It's pure madness I tell you.

Your accusations are as nutty as squirrel turds. But  most of the people are going to opt to trust you rather than checking up on your work themselves.

You maybe end up being right about them not delivering in the end, but if that does happen I don't expect it will be for any of the reasons you've posted.

Bruno is hunting with a bazooka, and you're hunting with a rifle. That's where the difference lies. As I said before, he barks up the wrong tree because he barks up EVERY tree. Getting it collated, separating the chaff from the wheat, as it were, is where you're coming in.

Besides, he's funny as hell.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:51:35 AM

Bruno is hunting with a bazooka, and you're hunting with a rifle. That's where the difference lies. As I said before, he barks up the wrong tree because he barks up EVERY tree. Getting it collated, separating the chaff from the wheat, as it were, is where you're coming in.

Besides, he's funny as hell.

No doubt he's a hoot. And I can't fault the man for trying.

We're probably just opposite sides of the same coin. I think we both want info. I don't mind sifting through others leavings. I'll find the kernel of truth in the squirrel turd.

If there isn't some reports of these machines in the wild with in the next few weeks though, my cautious optimism may begin running a little low.

swiftshoot

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:18:31 AM

BTW, if you miss out on leasing the above, L&F will have another one of their listings available. The following link is NOT intended for the crazy fucks that have me on ignore: http://www.haverfordcommons.com/index.php?m=propertyinfo&p=http://www.haverfordcommons.com/pages/commercial.html Damn, that place looks familiar. Now, where have I seen that before? Guess I need to get back on my meds.

In case you missed it, the unit will be available with the current lease holder, AMT, vacates the empty office on April 1, 2014.
Wow, this personal attack is now starting to get libelous.  You are spreading rumors on something that is incorrect.  You are stating that AMT is vacating the office on April 1st when the article states that 355D has a lease coming up on April 1st.  AMT is in Building E1. 
It shows how this person only has time to attack others.  What comes from this guy's mouth is losing value day by day...

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
swiftshoot

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:31:04 AM

That's because there no Alyssa Trusten on the internet except for the one that works at AMT. There's definitely a connection between AMT and Long & Foster, with a Zipkin working there, and post of the AMT's offices being leased from them. There's an Alyssa at L&F, and an Cohen and a Brown. Alyssa just changed her last name.
More Cock and Bull from this guy... Dude... just stop.  you are wasting HD space, people's time and are unproductive. 

AMT, Honestly, I would recommend abandoning this Thread and only continue posting on your forum only.  On Page 1 here, edit the 1st message and add your Forum link there to ensure all customers can discuss on your forums there.

Offer Weekly updates with your progress.

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:02:28 AM

More Cock and Bull from this guy... Dude... just stop.  you are wasting HD space, people's time and are unproductive.  

AMT, Honestly, I would recommend abandoning this Thread and only continue posting on your forum only.  On Page 1 here, edit the 1st message and add your Forum link there to ensure all customers can discuss on your forums there.

Do you know something the rest of us don't? I keep searching their site but don't see any forum.

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes thats what I need is more weekly updates telling me my miner will ship next week. this is getting fucking ridiculous.

Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:12:21 AM

More Cock and Bull from this guy... Dude... just stop.  you are wasting HD space, people's time and are unproductive. 

AMT, Honestly, I would recommend abandoning this Thread and only continue posting on your forum only.  On Page 1 here, edit the 1st message and add your Forum link there to ensure all customers can discuss on your forums there.

Do you know something the rest of us don't? I keep searching their site but don't see any forum.

[/quote]

yes thats what I need is more weekly updates telling me my miner will ship next week. this is getting fucking ridiculous.
[/quote]

ridiculous?  LOL

spelling counts!
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:14:57 AM

haha.  you fixed it capt.

that original spelling was pretty horrendous.  had to take a poke at it.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:15:40 AM

[/quote]

ridiculous?  LOL

spelling counts!
[/quote]

I tried Wink

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:11:42 AM

I wonder if when they said the forum was a world of lies that they meant that whatever they post is a world of lies. ;-)

Maybe a weary jim will creep in during the wee hours of the morning and post an update tonight. Maybe not. I'm just waiting for their forum to go live.

And whoever is editing your video is taking a heck of a while this is why you don't use a wedding videographer in the spring. If you want to send the raw footage here on a DVD I'll be happy to put something together for you. I'll make it real nice like. make sure you send me the .ai files for your logo too.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:33:37 AM

Oh good, I'm glad I played around with the settings, now I can make sense of when all this stuff was posted relative to my time.

I really should have been looking for that already.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:33:50 AM

This is how Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O, Harrison Zipkin, treats the elderly... Even after they're dead.

Medial alert Connectamerica.com,llc They are liars there employees are the rudest people they are ripping off the elderly Broomall Pennsylvania

My mother ordered medical alert at first ordering it was suppose to be here in a couple of days after weeks I called the sales man he was not aware I did not receive it then told me a story about them runnin out of equipment   I ended up canceling it but the next day I received it in the mail so you know his story was bull. I decided to keep it because it was here and I would have had to start looking for another company

I ordered a gps and also the buttons for 2 people on October 3 I called them and cancelled the gps and also asked them to bill me instead of putting it on my mothers charge card and also to send me a refund. I sent them back the gps and also a letter about billing I never received a refund. My mother had passed away. On November 21 I called and asked them to cancel the whole system that I had shut it off the day before and that I wanted a refund.

The lady on the phone transferred me to billing after she told me no refunds. I waited on the line which is not the first time for more than 5 minuteis for an emergency company you would think they would have better service even when you call for emergency you wait. I finally had to get billing myself and waited again and this rudest lady who kept threatning me she was going to hang up on me preceded to tell me I do not get a refund if i received the equipment on September 12 which she did not her 3 months was over because if I mailed the equipment back they would not get it before December 12 I told her I would mail it today and she still said she would not receive it. It does not take 3 weeks to receive it from ny

There policy is no contract you can cancel at anytime and there is no fees and your money will be refunded for unused time. courted to get to a manager or boss and that's not possible. And my mother is not here to keep paying them and it is not anyone else's responsibility she is due a refund on both the gps and the stopping of service

To prove it's Harrison Zachariah Zipkin...

http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/about

It is important you test your system after relocating it. Please call Connect America for Technical Assistance at 1-800-325-1787 to provide us with updated address and contact information. You may also email us at csma@connectamerica.com. Please make sure to include your name, new address, new phone number, new call list and new entry information as well as the date the move will be effective.

The above can also be seen here: http://www.medicalalert.com/customer-service-department-free-brochure.html

Of which has the following address: 2193 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA (1.7 miles due west of 1254 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA, where AMT was originally, but moved to a much smaller location that's not manned)

And this one: http://www.mobilealertsystems.com/

And this one, untell Harrison opted to take this one down due to all the heat it was getting: http://web.archive.org/web/20120108075815/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/

The following is an image on Harrison Zachariah Zipkin's site.

The same image is found here: http://www.retireaustralia.com.au/villas-for-sale/serviced-apartment-213/

To be fair, it's quite possible that this lucky senior won Sonny's lottery, then opted to moved to Australia to live the Down-Under-Life and mine bitcoins with her probably free electricity now. Hell, with all the craziness going on, I wouldn't put it pass Kano to be monitoring her equipment (double entendre intended, with humor at Kano's expense, of which I don't have any real qualms with).

Once again, we witness a dude exploiting the elder. Don't think for one fuckin' minute the What Nut wouldn't take advantage of bitcoiners that have more money than brain cells.

Like father, like son: Two lying Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:48:21 AM

At least we now know where Joshua Zipkin got his lying conman skillsets from--he's dad, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connect-America-Medical-Alert-Company/Broomall-Pennsylvania-19008/Connect-America-Medical-Alert-Company-Ripped-off-for-8995-not-due-to-them-Broomall-Pen-1003416

I got service with this company because I had a stroke and be at home alone from time to time. So in June, 2012 I was hospitalized for 2 months and after that I was in Rehab for 2 two months, at that time I suspended the service. So when I came home I restarted the service for a short period of tme  maybe 3 weeks at the most then I was hospitalized again in Oct, 2012. I called and suspended te service again. So I came home in January, 2013 at that time I just cancelled th service and was told If i send the equipment back by January 15, I would get a full refund. Well that is not happening, they are upset because I did not use the service. I sent the equipmet back and they received it on January 9, 2013. I called and they are flat out refusing to give me my money back.

More refund requests in 5...4...3...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:13:30 AM

Anybody who exploits the elderly WILL fuck their fellow Bitcoiner in a heartbeat.

http://www.medicalalert.com/ca/Medical_Alert_Client_Testimonia.html

http://www.eldercareresourcesbayarea.com/caring-for-mom/

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:54:14 AM

This is how Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O, Harrison Zipkin, treats the elderly... Even after they're dead.

Medial alert Connectamerica.com,llc They are liars there employees are the rudest people they are ripping off the elderly Broomall Pennsylvania

My mother ordered medical alert at first ordering it was suppose to be here in a couple of days after weeks I called the sales man he was not aware I did not receive it then told me a story about them runnin out of equipment   I ended up canceling it but the next day I received it in the mail so you know his story was bull. I decided to keep it because it was here and I would have had to start looking for another company

I ordered a gps and also the buttons for 2 people on October 3 I called them and cancelled the gps and also asked them to bill me instead of putting it on my mothers charge card and also to send me a refund. I sent them back the gps and also a letter about billing I never received a refund. My mother had passed away. On November 21 I called and asked them to cancel the whole system that I had shut it off the day before and that I wanted a refund.

The lady on the phone transferred me to billing after she told me no refunds. I waited on the line which is not the first time for more than 5 minuteis for an emergency company you would think they would have better service even when you call for emergency you wait. I finally had to get billing myself and waited again and this rudest lady who kept threatning me she was going to hang up on me preceded to tell me I do not get a refund if i received the equipment on September 12 which she did not her 3 months was over because if I mailed the equipment back they would not get it before December 12 I told her I would mail it today and she still said she would not receive it. It does not take 3 weeks to receive it from ny

There policy is no contract you can cancel at anytime and there is no fees and your money will be refunded for unused time. courted to get to a manager or boss and that's not possible. And my mother is not here to keep paying them and it is not anyone else's responsibility she is due a refund on both the gps and the stopping of service

To prove it's Harrison Zachariah Zipkin...

http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/about

It is important you test your system after relocating it. Please call Connect America for Technical Assistance at 1-800-325-1787 to provide us with updated address and contact information. You may also email us at csma@connectamerica.com. Please make sure to include your name, new address, new phone number, new call list and new entry information as well as the date the move will be effective.

The above can also be seen here: http://www.medicalalert.com/customer-service-department-free-brochure.html

Of which has the following address: 2193 West Chester Pike, Broomall, PA (1.7 miles due west of 1254 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA, where AMT was originally, but moved to a much smaller location that's not manned)

And this one: http://www.mobilealertsystems.com/

And this one, untell Harrison opted to take this one down due to all the heat it was getting: http://web.archive.org/web/20120108075815/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/

The following is an image on Harrison Zachariah Zipkin's site.

The same image is found here: http://www.retireaustralia.com.au/villas-for-sale/serviced-apartment-213/

To be fair, it's quite possible that this lucky senior won Sonny's lottery, then opted to moved to Australia to live the Down-Under-Life and mine bitcoins with her probably free electricity now. Hell, with all the craziness going on, I wouldn't put it pass Kano to be monitoring her equipment (double entendre intended, with humor at Kano's expense, of which I don't have any real qualms with).

Once again, we witness a dude exploiting the elder. Don't think for one fuckin' minute the What Nut wouldn't take advantage of bitcoiners that have more money than brain cells.

Like father, like son: Two lying Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons.

You are confused again Phin. Connect America is a large company. Thier technical services line, for all of their affiliates, is 1-800-325-1787. 

The who is for medicalalert.com leads to http://who.is/whois/medicalalert.com

For mobile alert: http://www.who.is/whois/mobilealertsystems.com

Who is for connect america http://who.is/whois/connectamerica.com notice that this and mobile alert are one in the same.

For american  security advisors http://who.is/whois/americansecurityadvisersllc.com   See CJI Enterprises, LLC, they seem to register and build the web sites. looks like they also did that video on the site featuring Daddy-o zipkin. note the talk fusion thing appears to be a multi-level marketing thing for web videos of whom carl immedio of CEO of CJI Enterprises is an associate of.

So if there was indeed a complaint against medical alert it has nothing to do with Daddy-o Zipkin.  If there was a complaint against American Security Advisors then it has to do with him as CEO of that company.

Ripoff report has 0 reports for American Security advisers LLC.

As for the old company they seemed to sell honeywell entire home security systems, but now focus on the mobile alert product thus the site changes without scrapping the total design.

So again you've gone off on a tangent for no reason accusing people of things you can't prove they've done. You've used derogatory speech the entire way for what reason I can't imagine. 

You really could end up in a legal battle if not careful. Though I think the other companies care less about you than you do about them.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:57:20 AM

Also those are likely stock photo (duh) that are put next to the real testimonials. Probably because you are more likely identify with a person than with a block of text.  I'm sure you know how the internet works and how stock images work so I won't take the time to explain.

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: