Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

Perhaps a little worse as it looks like the cooling will be better in the Bitmine product, but that remains to be seen.

Cooling on the AMT rig looks downright horrible. Top 2 boards dont get any airflow from the rear fan.  Not gonna help that the heatsinks are mounted face down, trapping the hot air under them.

All they do is cram someone else's board in someone else's (ATX) case, and it seems they cant even get that right.

Well, having the heatsinks down shouldn't be a detriment if implemented properly. Natural convection is going to be such a small part of cooling these boards that it would be negligible. I don't believe they're going to be face down though, from the looks of it they're mounted in a pretty standard full tower ATX case vertically, with the big fan you see being the top case fan, and the bottom hole being the bottom power supply inlet. I'm not sure where they're going to stick the power supply though, since it looks like it's spot it covered. Even if you could get the PSU in there, it would have interesting effects on the airflow.

Really, they should have just used a 4U chassis. I'd really recommend any 1.2TH/s customers ask to be switched to the rack chassis option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:38:57 PM

5 * 8 = 40 chips.... very nice.  6*8 = 48 chips even nicer.

The Bitmine.ch has 32 chips at 1.0 THs.   So  I like what I am seeing!
I'm not sure where you get that. Those are the Bitmine Desk boards, and a Coincraft Desk @ 1TH/s has 5 boards. Assuming they can figure out how to link in the 6th module, this will perform pretty much exactly like a 20% larger Coincraft Desk. Perhaps a little worse as it looks like the cooling will be better in the Bitmine product, but that remains to be seen.
5 boards according to bitmine video equals to 1064 w in/at the wall 220v
What psu shall they use the answer is  Grin 120v?.... Grin
They ca do it in two boxes however too much marketing again as usual

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:43 PM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Yeah the only thing that amt is capable to design is amt print on pcb's Grin
Bitminedesign + a crapy copy of marto's design as long as I see it Grin
Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:47 PM

I'm not sure where you get that. Those are the Bitmine Desk boards, and a Coincraft Desk @ 1TH/s has 5 boards. Assuming they can figure out how to link in the 6th module, this will perform pretty much exactly like a 20% larger Coincraft Desk. Perhaps a little worse as it looks like the cooling will be better in the Bitmine product, but that remains to be seen.
They can use basically the same PSU as Bitmine, something like the LEPA 1600W would work. It might draw a couple % more at 120V, but that's about it.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:16:54 PM

Right,  I may have made a mistake.   Bitmine has 5 boards to hit 1 THS as nominal speed.

AMT requires 6 boards to hit 1.2 THS.

So yes, the 6 board needs to be there when it is shipped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:17:47 PM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

Ok here is the deal. I am offering you 50 btc tax free if you send me this particular board in hashing condition with short instructions how to make it work
I am covering dhl costs
That should happen not later than Monday
If the board is not working you will have to pay me 50 btc it is a bet
Shall I ask john to setup btc address for us Grin
O yeah I forgot I will cover the costs for the dhl way back Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:18:44 PM

Also,

- AMT

Grin

A prodarak?

Anyway,  I've been supporting you guys from day one.   

Some priority shipping or some discounts would be appreciated!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:33:41 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 03:56:36 PM by loshia

Also,

- AMT

Grin

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.

A prodarak?

Anyway,  I've been supporting you guys from day one.  

Some priority shipping or some discounts would be appreciated!
Dude this is the next dirty lie. They have a chance to earn 50. Btc if they sent me this shit no later than 1st of March 2014
Do you really think a wise businessman will loose golden chance to collect 25k usd?
However a wise businessman who knows that he is bulshiting again will turn all that into a joke for sure and pass it along will al dirty lies already written and passed along already
The last one was about shipping a week ago a reminder Grin just in case it is forgotten because of some crapy pictures proving nothing!!!!! But those pics bring a lot of hopes make all bad things go away. No. Not the case at least for me!!!!!!!

AMT I AM. SERIOUS are you going to take THAT challange?
 Grin Grin Grin

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:01:13 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 04:24:34 PM by loshia

Loshia, what is the cost to produce a working miner with 6 boards?  What do you think.
I think that most ripoff is because of chip price. I do think that you deserve to make money for sure without any irony. I think it is a lot of work and pressure. I will never bash prices for guys like you. I am posting eagerly at chip makers only. Ant miner prices for example In the end it costs according to demand and supply that is all. As long as your customers are paying for it that means prize is ok for them
But what I think that honesty and truth are worthless. Even if you give a 1t extra you can not buy it. Not anymore. And I think you are a liars that is all.i think your top engineering inventory is how to use a screwdriver and nothing more
And I am ready to prove it. You can prove I am wrong and take my bet. Are you going to do that?
If you don't you are proving your constant lies
As i said it is not that hard to psss gerbers and bom given from someone else to factory. The hard is part is to make it work. That is making you a producer at least.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:43:14 PM

You guys are so fucked. Those pictures are staged, yet again, to not show anything. They print amt next to bitmine on a board, they show two or three total boards. A wooden dinner table next to a machine with two boards on it lined up to look like some sort of conveyor belt... Killing me. A guy facing away from the camera working on something on a desk.

Does anyone really believe these guys are shipping ? What a bunch of tools, yeah they will stop responding here because they have the communications skills of a seagull. There is zero evidence of production.
adobe_photoshop

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:00:37 PM

You guys are so fucked. Those pictures are staged, yet again, to not show anything. They print amt next to bitmine on a board, they show two or three total boards. A wooden dinner table next to a machine with two boards on it lined up to look like some sort of conveyor belt... Killing me. A guy facing away from the camera working on something on a desk.

Does anyone really believe these guys are shipping ? What a bunch of tools, yeah they will stop responding here because they have the communications skills of a seagull. There is zero evidence of production.

Thumbs up!!!
Those pictures show nothing. We all know where this thread is going to. I can smell a lawsuit coming on your way, AMT.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

Excuse me but, if I recall, there's this crazy Bitcoiner dude, who has a propensity to highlight shit in pink, that's been espousing the same thing for the past couple days.

Zipkin & Son, Inc.'s only claim-to-fame prior to entering the Bitcoin realm was marketing and... Let me think... Oh, yeah... Marketing.

Both Bulgarian recidivist knuckleheads, Harrison Zipkin and his son, Joshua Zipkin, have been using the 1254 Chester Pike, Havertown, address since Q3, 2011, in spite of what Josh penned to the contrary...

<snip>

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

<snip>

Highlighted in carnival colors because we all are being taken for a ride.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:50:00 PM

It doesnt seem like AMT has shipped anything.  Anyone receive anything?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:51:21 PM

is no one going to point out that adobe_photoshop joined today and has three posts? Or do you only do that if someone disagrees with you.

Obviously he is Josh Zipkin.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:54:48 PM

is no one going to point out that adobe_photoshop joined today and has three posts? Or do you only do that if someone disagrees with you.

I don't bash newbies. Without constant new blood, bitcoin is dead. Just like any other commodity or currency.

Yeah, I know you're being sarcastic, but its one of the things that drives me nuts about this site. I lurked for months before I joined and posted, with the hope of educating myself to the point of not looking like an idiot. I still managed to look like an idiot, but I got jumped several times for simply having a low post count.

Everyone starts somewhere. As far as I know, we got no true immortals at Bitcointalk. Even if we do, the forum is only a few years old.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:00:25 PM

Thanks, r_k. Going to do that now.

adobe_photoshop just joined this forum today and only has three posts.

Let this be a warning to all Newbies that agree with me.

I'll be watching you, a_p. That said, you got dinner plans for tonight?
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:04:53 PM

Or you could have actually looked at his join date (Dec 20, 2013), the same date as his initial newbie post.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:17:17 PM

Also,

- AMT

Grin

Hi guys,
Really hoping for a update and confirmation soon?

Regards,
Naran
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:35:39 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitcoin-Economy-Europe/180123048758370?sk=info

Mission
ABOUT US

If you want to sign up for this exciting Bitcoin opportunity, you need an affiliate link, so please contact the person who invited you.

Only, if you have NO referral click here to sign up.

The company is founded by a group of 20 international bitcoin “Die Hard’s”, multi level marketing professionals, compensation plan and accounting experts, and top-level business people with over 150 years of combined direct selling business experience. Our founders are from the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia and are working very hard in virtual teams to make this opportunity available for everybody in the world soon.

Estimated pre-launch date: 3 January 2014

The above has this video on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=251822801588394

Now go here: http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/

There address is (and was last year):

American Security Advisers, LLC

1254 West Chester Pike
3rd Floor
Havertown, PA 19083
610 637-0146

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHS-Midatlantic/Havertown-Pennsylvania-19083/SHS-Midatlantic-Fraud-Do-not-do-business-or-accept-a-job-here-Havertown-Pennsylvania-950093

http://web.archive.org/web/20110619112916/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/csr/4338873436.html

TRAINING COORDINATOR (PHILADELPHIA, PA)
compensation: $29,500 Plus Performance Bonuses.
Our company, a HONEYWELL affiliate corporation, a division of the security and defense technology services group, is now seeking several highly motivated men and women to TRAIN EMPLOYEES & CLIENTELE in the methods and use of defense technologies. The qualified candidate will be WELL SPOKEN, PERSONABLE, and PROFESSIONAL IN PRESENTATION. He/She will possess a HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE OR HIGHER, and be desirous of working with a variety of individuals in diverse situations. We are seeking individuals who will serve Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and several other surrounding counties in Eastern PA, New Jersey, and Delaware. YOU WILL WORK IN YOUR AREA. COMPLETE TRAINING will be provided. Management programs are available for those who qualify. These positions start at $29,500 PLUS EARNED MONTHLY BONUS opportunities with BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS. First year potential EXCEEDS $50,000. Must have vehicle. We will be interviewing thru Monday, February 24th, 2013. We will also conduct a second interview on the same day for those who are selected from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. Final selections will be made by the end of business on that day. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, you may telephone for an interview at 610-637-0146, or submit your resume.

So I called the number you highlighted and:

1) It's a personal cell number (so don't troll and don't blow up his phone plz)
2) ASA moved into that building in January, after my attempted visit
3) He confirms that he knows AMT and that they used that location as a mailing address
4) AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction

Hope it helps.

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction, eh! No construction has ever taken place at that locale. It's just a distribution center, at best, for some security system. In essence, Joshua Zipkin asked his Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, to help build some vaporware ASIC miners. I could imagine how the conversation went:

JZ: Dad, I got a great idea!
HZ: What is it, my number one Bulgarian son?
JZ: I love it when you call me that, dad. Look, there's this thing call Bitcoin...
HZ: I've heard, and read about it. Go on.
JZ: Anyway, there's this forum populated with users that have more money than brains.
HZ: That picks my interest. Go on.
JZ: It's piques, not picks. Anyway, there's this company called... Shit, I can't remember it's name...
HZ: Read about. I think they're in Kansas.
JZ: Exactly, dad. And the main dude over there has the same name as me, with the exact same initials.
HZ: This is so fuckin' fasinating. So, you think...
JZ: No thinking evolved at all, dad. We simply pump out a few of them FPGA thingies that are easy to make...
HZ: Then we claim to be producing them ASIC miner thingies...
JZ: Exactly! I even have this old friend in Switzerland...
HZ: Don't tell me anymore! That way when the police come, my story will come across as genuine.
JZ: Are you in?
HZ: Like Flint! I'll handle the marketing.
JZ: But... but... but... What will I do?
HZ: You work the crowd over (pun intended) on that there Bitcoin forum.
JZ: But, what will we do when our ruse is discovered?
HZ: Пapeн -- кaшa дyxa.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:13:52 PM

Reads to me like somebody is going to be in Bulgaria come May. Also, it reads to me that somebody is already in Bulgaria.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

I wonder if he's taking his long time friend, https://www.facebook.com/georgi.stoitsev, with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: