Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:27:39 PM

Reads to me like somebody is going to be in Bulgaria come May. Also, it reads to me that somebody is already in Bulgaria.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3717/12842545035_51f5eed401_z.jpg

I wonder if he's taking his long time friend, https://www.facebook.com/georgi.stoitsev, with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q5ECkaHiM

ITS FEB 2013 buddy, we are in 2014 . Your James bond eye missed it, lol. Not dissing, just saying. You make this form fun so keep at it
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

Reads to me like somebody is going to be in Bulgaria come May. Also, it reads to me that somebody is already in Bulgaria.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

I wonder if he's taking his long time friend, https://www.facebook.com/georgi.stoitsev, with him.

ITS FEB 2013 buddy, we are in 2014 . Your James bond eye missed it, lol. Not dissing, just saying. You make this form fun so keep at it

I just now caught that and was going to come and delete the post if nobody had replied yet. By bad on this one.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:39:12 PM

Phinnaeus Gage,

I really don't find your comments fun. I am a professional business man/military guy, and dissing someones family is not cool.

I'll tell you what... if you dissed my family, I would do A LOT more than sue you...but its not me, so I digress.

Who gives a shit about this dude? I don't, and honestly you are pulling away from any business that could be done on the forum.
I understand your pissed off about late shipments, and so am I!

but please, stop, I don't give A FUCK about Josh Zipkin or his father and neither should you.
All I give a FUCK about is my mining machine, which they promised to upgrade them for us.

Create a separate THREAD called "AMT_miners bashing" or something along those lines.

Take your troll posse with you too.

I just want to talk business with AMT on here, and receive their updates.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:42:39 PM

Phinnaeus Gage,

I really don't find your comments fun. I am a professional business man/military guy, and dissing someones family is not cool.

I'll tell you what... if you dissed my family, I would do A LOT more than sue you...but its not me, so I digress.

Who gives a shit about this dude? I don't, and honestly you are pulling away from any business that could be done on the forum.

but please, stop, I don't give A FUCK about Josh Zipkin or his father and neither should you.
All I give a FUCK about is my mining machine, which they promised to upgrade them for us.

Create a separate THREAD called "AMT_miners bashing" or something along those lines.

+1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
eagerminer

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:48:56 PM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:49:01 PM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+1

To both you clueless assholes! I AM NOT DISSING ANYBODY'S FAMILY! Harrison Zipkin is part of the makeup of AMT owned and operated by Joshua Zipkin. If I was dissing, I would post Harrison's home address and pen his wife's name that Joshua has used a myriad of times when registering certain domain names.

You two fucks owe me an apology and a thank you when you finally realize that you're not getting your precious miners.

It's a Goddamn shame that I have to say this to fine military dude, but FUCK OFF!
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:52:54 PM

So I called the number you highlighted and:

1) It's a personal cell number (so don't troll and don't blow up his phone plz)
2) ASA moved into that building in January, after my attempted visit
3) He confirms that he knows AMT and that they used that location as a mailing address
4) AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction

Hope it helps.

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction, eh! No construction has ever taken place at that locale. It's just a distribution center, at best, for some security system. In essence, Joshua Zipkin asked his Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, to help build some vaporware ASIC miners. I could imagine how the conversation went:

I don't know why you turned on me when I was trying to get to THE TRUTH (and by truth I mean facts and credible evidence, not just Bon Jovi tickets and asking them "who is your daddy and what does he do?") just as much as you. I went to their office on DEC 27, 2013 and ASA moved in sometime in January 2014. I didn't say that Harrison wasn't there and owning that space, Jim told me that he did and they were using that facility as early staging and small production. So what if Josh has a daddy? If I were starting a journey on the scale of AMT, the first thing I would do is garner support from the family. Family in this case, meant a father who had some usable work-space and a business address. You can't prove that production never took place there, just as I can't prove that it did; asserting claims of anything else is a lie and you know it. The fact that you can't move past your "revelations" that merely consist of long-shot accusations, their ethnicity, and a few business busts that have little or nothing to do with the current matter at hand (internet tid-bit: 7/10 first time business fail, but 9/10 second time business succeed). You really need to stop this "research", or whatever you call this vomit that you post, and get some fresh air. I'm starting to see why AMT doesn't give us updates or any reassurance, people like YOU drive them away with this childish attitude you've picked up and fuel further with every new post of "revelation".
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:53:00 PM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2

The same goes to you, too.

Did you even read my Facebook post a couple posts up? Or are you Joshua Zipkin, too, trying to kill the messenger? If that's the case...

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Doors are unlocked and there's no weapons in this home. Bring in on!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:55:37 PM

So I called the number you highlighted and:

1) It's a personal cell number (so don't troll and don't blow up his phone plz)
2) ASA moved into that building in January, after my attempted visit
3) He confirms that he knows AMT and that they used that location as a mailing address
4) AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction

Hope it helps.

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction, eh! No construction has ever taken place at that locale. It's just a distribution center, at best, for some security system. In essence, Joshua Zipkin asked his Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, to help build some vaporware ASIC miners. I could imagine how the conversation went:

I don't know why you turned on me when I was trying to get to THE TRUTH (and by truth I mean facts and credible evidence, not just Bon Jovi tickets and asking them "who is your daddy and what does he do?") just as much as you. I went to their office on DEC 27, 2013 and ASA moved in sometime in January 2014. I didn't say that Harrison wasn't there and owning that space, Jim told me that he did and they were using that facility as early staging and small production. So what if Josh has a daddy? If I were starting a journey on the scale of AMT, the first thing I would do is garner support from the family. Family in this case, meant a father who had some usable work-space and a business address. You can't prove that production never took place there, just as I can't prove that it did; asserting claims of anything else is a lie and you know it. The fact that you can't move past your "revelations" that merely consist of long-shot accusations, their ethnicity, and a few business busts that have little or nothing to do with the current matter at hand (internet tid-bit: 7/10 first time business fail, but 9/10 second time business succeed). You really need to stop this "research", or whatever you call this vomit that you post, and get some fresh air. I'm starting to see why AMT doesn't give us updates or any reassurance, people like YOU drive them away with this childish attitude you've picked up and fuel further with every new post of "revelation".

Quoting, so that I can get a fresh cup of coffee, then reply, not giving you a chance to delete this wonderful post of yours.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

is no one going to point out that adobe_photoshop joined today and has three posts? Or do you only do that if someone disagrees with you.

Obviously he is Josh Zipkin.

I don't bash newbies. Without constant new blood, bitcoin is dead. Just like any other commodity or currency.

Yeah, I know you're being sarcastic, but its one of the things that drives me nuts about this site. I lurked for months before I joined and posted, with the hope of educating myself to the point of not looking like an idiot. I still managed to look like an idiot, but I got jumped several times for simply having a low post count.

Everyone starts somewhere. As far as I know, we got no true immortals at Bitcointalk. Even if we do, the forum is only a few years old.

Low vs high post count = ePeen score this comic pretty much sums it up even though its referring to World Of Warcraft. http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100222 substitute gear for post count.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 11:27:37 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:23:43 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Joshua Zipkin and Georgi Stoitsev have known each other since at least 2008.

https://www.facebook.com/georgi.stoitsev

Also, Joshua just deleted his friends page a few minutes ago, along with a post that I was going to use to link him to Georgi.

Looks to me like we have two scams in progress, with one vetting the other. Don't you love Bitcoin?

https://www.facebook.com/ina.ilieva.35

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

One more thing I forgot to add, those youtube videos, were uploaded from Sofia, Bulgaria. Josh is with a girl by the name of Marina Petrova. Good friends with Georgi Stoitsev (who did the video with him and claimed to be with bitmine), who is also married to Ina Ilieva and they all live in Sofia, Bulgaria, looks more and more like a scam and so far.. over 1,000 people have been scammed from the looks of things. There has been no substantial proof that AMT is a legitimate company, a very unfortunate to say but AMT deliver on your promises and I will take back everything I have said but for now, you have turned a believer into a skeptic.

How do you know all this?

If 1,000 people have been scammed,  would I not hear more of them over here?

Has Bitmine.ch also been scammed?

Is Bitmine.ch also a scam?

What about Technobit,  are they getting chips from a scam (Bitmine.ch)?

Why would Bitmine.ch endorse AMT?

how do I know this? Same way anyone else who does a bunch of research. I have done research on these guys for over 3 months now and every time I dig into the legitimacy of their business I have struck a dead end. Their property management groups, their supposed business neighbors, none of them have heard of these guys. You would think at least one or two of them would have heard of them. Bitmine.ch could have very easily been scammed as well. I won't go into too much detail about myself however, vendors use the "premier vendor" or "exclusive vendor" very loosely I highly doubt Bitmine.ch did very much at all to research AMT. Bitmine didn't really have anything to loose. It is their product, they won't send it to AMT until they are paid for it. I'm not saying 100% AMT is a scam but there are way too many open questions that have gone on unanswered for me not to question their legitimacy. I also say this on your behalf as well, I know you want your machine as do we all.

But, if they've been buds for the past 6+ years, then no money would need to be passed between one another since they're working together and separately on different projects.

Now's your chance, assholes, to stick it up my ass and state that none of this matters, for who cares if a father and son team are working together, or if two Bulgarians claiming to be in Switzerland are working together, as long as you Newbies get your vaporware miner.

Did I say buds? My bad! Relatives is what I meant.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:54:04 PM

Phin: Don't listen to these guys, keep posting!

Some of you guys are really clueless.

When people end up fighting for refunds or not receiving product, they'll use all the information you provided about Joshua Zipkin and his father (owners of AMT). Harrison Zipkin entered the arena when his son involved him with meeting clients of AMT. He is obviously involved with AMT, so he becomes fair game. Overall it seems that shady business ethics run in the Zipkin family.

Casirah, you spent 5 hours making a road trip to meet AMT and they blew you off. They also have your money. While I appreciate you making an effort for all of us, so is Phin. If AMT has an issue with what he's posting, they can respond to it. They are very picky and choosy to who they respond to; specifically giving attention to 'prospective buyers'. As for anyone with concerns that have already paid, they are on the bottom of the list for them.

He's not out to trash AMT; though it becomes hard not to when you read the shit they post. I believe he has everyone's best intentions at heart, he's simply informing the public about WHO is behind AMT. If you don't care about who is financially involved with AMT, and you gave them money : well then you're a fucking retard. If and when this startup bites the dust and you lose all your money, you might decide being a pre emptive AMT supporter and shill wasn't in your best interest.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:55:55 PM

is no one going to point out that adobe_photoshop joined today and has three posts? Or do you only do that if someone disagrees with you.

Obviously he is Josh Zipkin.

Or you could have actually looked at his join date (Dec 20, 2013), the same date as his initial newbie post.

That was my honest mistake, I looked at the local time field not the join date.

My apologies to Mr. Zipkin uh I mean  a_p.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:04:08 AM

If we don't receive a product, we can file a lawsuit. It is simply illegal for them to just take money, and their bank knows that. I asked their bank this question, and they stated that if it is a scam; there would be legal action on my end and on their end. Bank fraud is some serious charges, so I doubt they would be dumb enough to do this.

~SSgt Merry
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:14:57 AM

If we don't receive a product, we can file a lawsuit. It is simply illegal for them to just take money, and their bank knows that. I asked their bank this question, and they stated that if it is a scam; there would be legal action on my end and on their end. Bank fraud is some serious charges, so I doubt they would be dumb enough to do this.

~SSgt Merry

Well you'll need their business information to do that won't you? It'll be easy to look it up thanks to Phin and Augusto: even though there are some dodgy-ass business registrations made on their behalf.

Phin, maybe you can chime in and let us know if they are even legitimately registered as a company? Last we spoke about them using another companies name of AMT Inc. that was founded in 1983.

Casirah: Just yesterday you were like "Fuck this shit!" and now you're back to defending AMT? What happen, you saw a few photos of some hardware and changed your tune?

Same for you FRICTIONLESSCOIN: When there aren't updates for a week, you seem to agree that something doesn't seem right with all these facets of AMT : then a few photos are posted and you're back on the AMT wagon.

It's obvious you guys are just buttering up AMT in hopes that it will get you your miners and possibly a discount.

You guys need to stop acting like a bunch of babies and realize there is a lot of money at stake here. Knowing who OWNS,OPERATES, AND IS FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE AT AMT: IS A GOOD THING. You should be thanking Phin instead of bashing him. What the fuck does he, or anyone else that is exhibiting COMMON SENSE of these shady business practices, have to gain from posting this stuff? NOTHING.

One last comment: AMT doesn't need to necessarily SCAM a buyer to get away with murder. They can send you a miner that is very LATE to arrive, or fails after a month, or is just a non working piece of shit to begin with: and then respond to possible lawsuits with "Well we were a startup that tried to develop bleeding edge tech, but failed due to X and Y". It is entirely possible that they are setting themselves up to fail, even with deliveries of product - then walk away with lots of cash when it all goes south, saying "they tried their best". Even if a month from now they hopped on here and said "Sorry guys, we tried to build these miners but our company has become bankrupt in doing so", you'd be fucked.

This shit happens all the time.
eagerminer

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:23:10 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

+2

The same goes to you, too.

Did you even read my Facebook post a couple posts up? Or are you Joshua Zipkin, too, trying to kill the messenger? If that's the case...

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Doors are unlocked and there's no weapons in this home. Bring in on!

You watch one too many MARVEL Movies ( iron man). I love how every one is so tough on behind a key board
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:29:19 AM

Joshua Zipkin and Georgi Stoitsev have known each other since at least 2008.

https://www.facebook.com/georgi.stoitsev

Also, Joshua just deleted his friends page a few minutes ago, along with a post that I was going to use to link him to Georgi.

Looks to me like we have two scams in progress, with one vetting the other. Don't you love Bitcoin?

So you are saying that the guy he is friends with there is the guy you are claiming is pretending to be swiss? I just want to make sure that is what you are saying.

Because that guy looks nothing like the guy in the video. Gregori and Giorgio are not even the same name.

Then if you go to the bitmine web site and see the posts from giorgio massarotto and look up his facebook he has posts there. And is obviously the guy in the video.   https://www.facebook.com/massarotto

while you are there there do me a solid and look at his friends section on his facebook page. Are those his friends from the year 283? If so he must be older than he looks.

I expect better from a crack detective like yourself.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5180

there is bitmine's post with the information available to anyone for the reference design for the boards. I'm thinking this is likely what AMT used as it looks very similar to the pictures amt posted the other day, when you watch bitmines video of the machine actually doing the hashing.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:37:13 AM

in fairness I made a mistake there and it's only right to call it out. I see where you got the 2008 date. But i still maintain that he is not the guy in the video.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: