Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:59:30 AM

Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:32:43 PM

Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:05:42 PM

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I threw in the year for good measure.

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

captin crunch

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

I honestly do wish you the best of luck but I find it difficult to believe based on AMT's performance to date that they will be able to ship from order #492 through #1432 in 11 days (or even 15 days till the end of that week)

since they haven't fallowed through with hardly anything they say (except fixing your order status) I won't be holding my breath. (I will have to check if they have moved one of my orders off of the hold status)

I will let everyone know the minute I here from AMT with a tracking number and hopefully Otep and NaranKPatel will do the same to let people know that things are moving

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

Oh I think you're absolutely right.

I don't think they will be able to get all of those done considering they have already said they were short staffed.

Unless for some reason they just don't have one part like say power supplies or something stupid like that and then plan a mass shipment of miners at that times.

I'm expecting mine to be late but they kind of fucked themselves in my opinion by giving me an exact date (for the week my miner will ship)

That gives them until 28th (29th if fedex or ups will will do a saturday pickup) to ship out my unit. I even said I understand and anticipate delays like with many of the other companies. But they said this month so I'll hold them to it.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:45:25 PM

LOL! "In two weeks." Now where have I heard that before...

Buy & Hold
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

Does BITMINE realize AMT is not producing or pushing a product?

There must be some sort of mix up here, because nobody has received ANY information on shipments or assembly.

Something has to be done, and I really hope BITMINE.ch is not involved in some way.

~Casey

AMT uses BITMINE designs.  See my post a couple days ago. 

However, BITMINE is having problems with their design.  They needed to come up with a Revision 3.0.  What is clear is that AMT has a BITMINE Revision 2.0 design.  Furthermore, these two companies appear to be playing catchup to TechnoBit and a Chinese company.   It turns out that the Coincraft A1 chips are licensed by Innosilicon and not Bitmine.  So expect to see other vendor cranking out these miners!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:50:50 PM

The difficulty jump this time was only 11.39 % which was the lowest jump since June 29th the slow down is a good thing, a few rounds like this and you won't miss out on nearly as much of the profits as when it was making it's near linear climb. I wonder if it's old unprofitable machines getting shut down or moving to alts.

The only company consistently cranking out THs machines is Cointerra.

BitMine and HashFast seem to be struggling to deliver.

Bitmain is cranking out their 180 GHs like crazy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:16:36 PM

Does BITMINE realize AMT is not producing or pushing a product?

There must be some sort of mix up here, because nobody has received ANY information on shipments or assembly.

Something has to be done, and I really hope BITMINE.ch is not involved in some way.

~Casey

AMT uses BITMINE designs.  See my post a couple days ago. 

However, BITMINE is having problems with their design.  They needed to come up with a Revision 3.0.  What is clear is that AMT has a BITMINE Revision 2.0 design.  Furthermore, these two companies appear to be playing catchup to TechnoBit and a Chinese company.   It turns out that the Coincraft A1 chips are licensed by Innosilicon and not Bitmine.  So expect to see other vendor cranking out these miners!
Hey,
Read the bitmine user posts. Rev 3 is for 2t rigs only
Their users are receiving 1t units for two-three weeks now Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
captin crunch

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:05:46 PM

I don't think they will be able to get all of those done considering they have already said they were short staffed.

Unless for some reason they just don't have one part like say power supplies or something stupid like that and then plan a mass shipment of miners at that times.

I'm expecting mine to be late but they kind of fucked themselves in my opinion by giving me an exact date (for the week my miner will ship)

That gives them until 28th (29th if fedex or ups will will do a saturday pickup) to ship out my unit. I even said I understand and anticipate delays like with many of the other companies. But they said this month so I'll hold them to it.

Yes, maybe they are just waiting for their order of duct tape from Amazon to come in so they can box up all of the orders they have completed and get them on a truck Grin

PS. 1 of my orders is still on hold. Seems strange they have to have an IT guy manually change the web page for each order.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

Yes, maybe they are just waiting for their order of duct tape from Amazon to come in so they can box up all of the orders they have completed and get them on a truck Grin

PS. 1 of my orders is still on hold. Seems strange they have to have an IT guy manually change the web page for each order.

This is a combination of:

1> Bogus website framework (prepackaged and installed)
2> Lack of skills from their team to implement an automated system or further program/modify the website.

Their website and ordering workflow are a clear indicator of their lack of technical skill, even if it's just related to the website.

I also find it strange that AMT and Bitmine are using the same framework (AJAX) and templates for their websites. Looks like they used the same person to setup both sites.

Just another shady aspect of AMT.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

2> Lack of skills from their team to implement an automated system or further program/modify the website.

Their website and ordering workflow are a clear indicator of their lack of technical skill, even if it's just related to the website.

I also find it strange that AMT and Bitmine are using the same framework and templates for their websites. Looks like they used the same person to setup both sites.

As I said amt are just a proxy of bitmine they are complete zero Grin
Meanwhile avalon will flood the market with gen 3 chips and miners produced from people with some engineering skills while precious  AMT chips are collecting dust for three months now Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 06:49:51 PM

I also find it strange that AMT and Bitmine are using the same framework (AJAX) and templates for their websites. Looks like they used the same person to setup both sites.

My guess is that Tyler Lummis is probably behind both website designs.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:55:16 PM

Perhaps.

Based on his resume, I'm unimpressed with his skill set. Just about anyone can install a framework website and load up a template.

Pulled from the website's source code:

<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin v1.4.18 - http://yoast.com/wordpress/seo/ -->
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:20:09 PM

Perhaps.

Based on his resume, I'm unimpressed with his skill set. Just about anyone can install a framework website and load up a template.

<!-- This site is optimized with the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin v1.4.18 - http://yoast.com/wordpress/seo/ -->

Everyone else should be more unimpressed with his command of the written English language, considering Joshua Zipkin spent not 4, but 6 years at Penn State (his words, NOT mine).

For only 1 BTC, I will create your very own diploma, depicted below just like some Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons has.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:30:28 PM

Perhaps.

At least AMT's site is secure: https://advancedminers.com/wp-content/uploads/ Ergo, no way anybody who's ordered should be concerned about their vitals being compromised.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

Wireless network: 4LPDM

Wonder if anyone in the area of their office can pickup this wireless signal over there?  Roll Eyes
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

From the looks of it, Bitmine is also in a heap of shit. Like they say, "Alpacas of feather, fuck fellow bitcoiners together."
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:04:28 PM

the 24th of which month?

mine has been in "processing" status for 2 months...
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:20:46 PM

the 24th of which month?

mine has been in "processing" status for 2 months...

Sweet now I know how long I have to wait.

How long did it take them to switch yours to processing?

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: