Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

If you think you got enough money for living the rest of your life then you just leave the trading but I don't think if someone is successful with trading cryotocurrency je will leave that so what we can do is take out the capital we invested and only trade with the profits money.Or someone whi came to trading but can't make enough profits then it will be better he exit from trading before going big loss.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

That's good information. I feel myself sometimes get stuck when the price going down and FOMO feels, I can not get out of there. But I just realized that the media gives a signal before things happen in the market, at least we are speculating.
The best time to exit trading is the time you feel you have attained what you had set out for. Trading is making instant money. But you should never stop investing even you quit trading. This is because investment always gives you an edge to earn more with less. And since the technology is never ending and hopes to be used all over the world, the expected benefits are more than we expect.
I agree.The best time to exit trading is when you have felt contentment from it.Negative news and updates may always give bitcoin a negative impact too and thus decreasing its value but if you will just leave at that time,then you cannot let yourself experience on how to handle these tough situations that will make you gradually a skillful trader in the future.

But that is the hard part of all.
We humans have no content with whatever we want. We always want more. Look at Iphone. Everytime they create something new people are buying it already. They really made a good business out of that. Even if the difference is just a little.

Same with trading. I saw it myself because it is me afterwards that thought of what I have done. Got me greedy and lost a lot  because I am not yet satisfied with the profit I have made.

There is no end to human desire, if we are in profit we will never stop any work until we lose our money in that business. Like that in trading also when you making money you will not think about the exit trading.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

If you think you got enough money for living the rest of your life then you just leave the trading but I don't think if someone is successful with trading cryotocurrency je will leave that so what we can do is take out the capital we invested and only trade with the profits money.Or someone whi came to trading but can't make enough profits then it will be better he exit from trading before going big loss.
Well as long as traders still gaining decent earnings then they won't leave their business, a lots of aspect really affects their decisions, cryptocurrency
have a lots of things to offer, those who are enjoying the ride will keep on thinking on how to take advantage while those who are in loss will think
on how to make a good exit point, to make sure that exiting the exchange will be for your benefits better to set your target goal, and when that amount
has been reached then its a good time to exit and enjoy those earnings that you've got.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

As for me, it is really hard to quit trading since it is a great platform for us to gain and earn money easier. I believe that once we decide to quit trading, we must be sure that we all have reached all our targets in trading and that we already have enough earnings to sustain all our daily or lifetime necessities. We must have and assurance for the future first.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I believe that the bet time to exit trading is when you are sure enough that you would be able to have a sustainable living through your earnings and savings in bitcoin. Before you exit trading, you must reach the target that you have set and you must be ready to face a life without trading. Save a lot first so that you would have an assurance for the future. Try to hold as and earn as early as possible if you have a plan of quitting someday.
Vencas1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:43:47 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 07:27:16 PM by Vencas1

Oh my god look at that coin mooning, I gotta buy it, I'm missing out on a golden oppurtunity...
$$$$BUY$$$$

Oh my....where did all the buyers go?  Is the price dropping? Why is no one buying...Im losing all this money..how is it lower still?  Omg I gotta just get out before I lose everything...
$$$SELL$$$)

Omg of course its turning back up the very second i hit sell.....

Greed and fear are what made you decide because you didn't have a planned entry and exit targeted at a reasonable profit point, in an appropriate time frame, with stops set to mitigate risk.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

The best time to exit trading will always be the time that you have earned your return ON investment from the time you started trading until such time you decided to exit. Of course, before assimilating such, you have to have calculated your wins and losses from the onset, taking into consideration all factors to help you determine as to whether you have gained or lose like that of inflation rate.

Nevertheless, on the other side of the coin and when you are in dire need of money, you can choose to exit to salvage whatever amount is left of you the moment you can foresee that the price will continually decline for quite a longer time- because in this case, holding for a longer while would only let you incur more losses rather than gains. This is true when you better well compute the value of your money from the time you started until such time you finally decided to exit.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Oh my god look at that coin mooning, I gotta buy it, I'm missing out on a golden oppurtunity...
$$$$BUY$$$$

Oh my....where did all the buyers go?  Is the price dropping? Why is no one buying...Im losing all this money..how is it lower still?  Omg I gotta just get out before I lose everything...
$$$SELL$$$)

Omg of course its turning back up the very second i hit sell.....

Greed and fear are what made you decide because you didn't have a planned entry and exit targeted at a reasonable profit point, in an appropriate time frame, with stops set to mitigate risk.

This is basically a BUY HIGH SELL LOW thing which is commonly being experienced by newbie traders or investors on where they do ride in on a pump and then sell out when theres a dump.If you commit such mistake then you will eventually learn this is why we do really do our best on pointing out the best time or price range to get in. Always look up for the lowest price or support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Usally the market will pump in few day and that is the perfect time to sell all, exit trading. But it depend on lots of things, because the market still really unstable and still good to earn, so quit is not a good option.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

It seems alot of people are so FOMO that you said and even when the market is high they still go and enter the market and that's greed and that greed can loose you alot of money.
That's the problem of others during trading the greediness to earned big. But the fomo will usually happen so might as well sell if earning already. So prevent loss always think of a safer way to earned profit.
Yes, think the safest way just to prevent losses of coin .Don't rush during trading because time will certainly come, its too exciting in having a good moneys that's why some people so greedy and the equivalent unto losses.Timing is very important in trading a coin and also the signals for the people who has expertise in trading just to avoid the following happen.
Yes it is good to wait and don’t be in hurry to sell your bitcoin, if you will hold with patience and deal with trading according to the price and the situation then you will not lose anything. Time really matters if it is not good time then don’t sell but if it is the right time then don’t get back, don’t sell at your panic, and let the price increase more and more, I am very excited about selling my bitcoin trading but I am right now holding my breath I won’t sell at panic, I am waiting to see the green signals, don’t exit bitcoin because it will change your whole life.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

Having a good trade is all about knowing when to enter and exit a trade. The best time to exit a trade for me, would be when a market at the resistance level is about to take a down turn and also when I must have made a reasonable amount of profit on my investment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

NOW. If you have no idea how to trade or if you feel like your trading is not yielding enough profit for you to actually take the responsibility and risks of trading quit right now. Just buy and sell but not trade and if you do not know the difference of them you do not suppose to trade anyway.

Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

You often follow the price to be able to sell higher prices and exit the deal. Do not try to wait for higher prices and now they are growing quite high sell them to take profits.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

Some times coins are expanding their price with some good changes and these changes creates news and the news are effecting the price of such coins and this is the good time also to exit from the market,
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Hello guys, I have no plan to sell until the market will go their high price because market is recovering to much of their price and now the time market will go to the high price and it is sure the price will go up,
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Some times coins are expanding their price with some good changes and these changes creates news and the news are effecting the price of such coins and this is the good time also to exit from the market,
They've said that the best time to sell is when your happy and not greedy. That news can contribute more to its price a hype that will make up the price high and to when to sell in the day before the news or an hours before any announcement that is the trick there but that coins without it you should be careful and not greedy always take profits.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

Hype means everything to make the price go up, and to be honest, i think that it can damage the reputation of the coin by a lot, that is why i am never selling when there is a x2, neither when there is a -30% dump on the price of that coin.

They've said that the best time to sell is when your happy and not greedy. That news can contribute more to its price a hype that will make up the price high and to when to sell in the day before the news or an hours before any announcement that is the trick there but that coins without it you should be careful and not greedy always take profits.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Greed will worsen the things we aim,set amount you wanted and if that reached then go with the plan, its not important too aim too high if you know the capability of your holding coins.

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

If we all know when to sell, we all will be millionaires right now. Timing the market is an impossible undertaken and I have never seen that trader and investors that know precisely when to sell.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:48 AM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
do not go with the flow, you need to think about when you're right and you will not regret it someday, exit when you know it, think before you exit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: