Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Yes, I believe this is a good time for you to trade, as you can see that after the bitcoin price has fallen sharply to $ 6100, the moment is on the way to a strong recovery. $ 6500. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will recover to $ 7000 before falling further, so at this point you should only trade short-term.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

Trading is not to easy. If want to know the coin information check the market place price then easy to buy and sell on time. Time is important to the trading process. So check the coin price day by day. Then plan to invest and sell the coin on time. If price will be increase sell on time. It any time to price will be down. So time to acct. So market price information is help to gather more information of the price list. Before start the any process. Fist learn the information. Then easy to start and easy to handle the future issues. Trading is connect the other country people. So easy to get some ideas. So always connect with other country people.
Speedline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

The best time to exit trading is if you have got a profit  Grin
N0XyJeamBeam

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

If focusing with how the market reacts each time news showed up, then we will be able to find a good timing to make an exit, the market is really full of speculations and the best way to earn is to be always in the right timing, good judgement and always analyze the situations are both needed to assure yourself that you are in the right position, better to learn more about this trading skills to earn more from this activity.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

it seems you will never be able to get out of the trading world because in the world of trading you do it every day and can not you leave, when you want to buy something without you knowing you are trading.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

it seems you will never be able to get out of the trading world because in the world of trading you do it every day and can not you leave, when you want to buy something without you knowing you are trading.
the really perfect time to get out of trading is when you've gotten a big fortune. it's just that some people can not do that, and continue to trade, I also like that. when trading, it is very difficult to get out.
congnghi100

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

Trading is a good job. I think this is bad idea Sad
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

the really perfect time to get out of trading is when you've gotten a big fortune. it's just that some people can not do that, and continue to trade, I also like that. when trading, it is very difficult to get out.

there is no reason for someone to quit in trading, I got a friend he has lot of coin because of trading the only job he has is being a trader he can read the market that is why he became a full time trader and it is really a good thing to do because market is always on ups and downs and it is not about bitcoin itself there are lots of coins to be trade.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

Trading is a good job. I think this is bad idea Sad
It is not a bad job. I think one should never leave the crypto market in first place because in think leaving crypto after a gain is foolishness and after a loss is accepting the defeat. If you are trading, you can exit the market for short term by selling your portfolio at a price that earns you good money and you do not loose. You can leave at such a time but you should never bade permanent good bye.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

The best time to exit trading is the day when there is no investment yet, because there is nothing to do when there is no investment, for all trading uses I think there is no one who ceases trading, because trading is the same, and the businessman.

What exactly you want to say i didn't get your single word?
Listen, a person if works in something or following a procedure for earning money then he knows that how to stop and leave the work. if he is satisfied and now do not want to work more then he can simply sell products after which stops buying more coins then this is the right decision depending on the satisfaction of trader. A person can start again after sometime as there are no restrictions and it is a business and one can start anytime.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Yes you need to set your target. do not follow the flow, do not follow the crowd. just make a profit target and right after there is not even bother to look at that coin again. Well the scenario is always checking the market news, it will help you to decide if tokens can pump or throw news have a big influence to the market especially to investors of every token.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

If I'm going to exit in trading,the best time is if my goal in life is already done and settle all my needs in the future's life.but now we need to focus of what we do in trading.ignore some articles that make coming from the media.because we all know that media is do thier job for money. Even if lies or not lies articles.
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Everyone of us have a target price when it comes to our investment or in trading. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Everyone of us have a target price when it comes to our investment or in trading. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing.
Best time for trading is when its price going to high so your money will never going to lose and that's why you will earn huge profit in trading, so if its going to fall do you should very careful because it will risky for your money so that's why you should complete expert in trading.

Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:48 PM

For me the best time to exit in trading is when you earn a lot of money or when you became a very rich person in trading world and there is no doubt that is really okay to exit or to quit in trading when you are also able to buy a new house for your self.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

For me the best time to exit in tradinh is when I met my price target but when the market is not in favor of the things I want and its seems dumping I make sure I already set my stop loss so that I won’t bag hold the coins I bought.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Accdg. To this site

We have a contrast perception. The best thing to do when there are FUD news about the negative side of cryptocurrency. Expect that the price will move down and it will result a great impact to the market. Instead to sell my coins, I prefer to sell half of it and hold the 50% of my investment. Later on, as the price goes to the floor, it is the right time buy back again.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Accdg. To this site

Yes, I think this is a great time for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days, so it's easy to trade successfully. The market is showing signs of strong recovery. Now you have to plan your specific business so that you can minimize risk and make the most of your profits.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
When it comes to trading timing is everything, if you bought bitcoin at January of 2017 and sold at December 2017 you made a fortune but if you bought at December of 2017 and sold at January or February of 2018 you lost a fortune, a small difference in your timing will change everything to me this is the main reason why I prefer to hold for the long term.
There is no time for exit from trading because trading is business and exiting means to windup your business. I think that good trader always look at the market regularly and when he realizes that the price is now quite good then he should sell his coins for making profits. This will be the right time. And important thing is that a trader must have skills of trading.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
When it comes to trading timing is everything, if you bought bitcoin at January of 2017 and sold at December 2017 you made a fortune but if you bought at December of 2017 and sold at January or February of 2018 you lost a fortune, a small difference in your timing will change everything to me this is the main reason why I prefer to hold for the long term.
There is no time for exit from trading because trading is business and exiting means to windup your business. I think that good trader always look at the market regularly and when he realizes that the price is now quite good then he should sell his coins for making profits. This will be the right time. And important thing is that a trader must have skills of trading.

exiting here in trading are easy what are really hard is to start well if the reason why you have to exit just because you loss a lot just by selling them in a cheap price well this is that you have to think what could be your life if you just to give up , trading are some of the very good source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: