Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I think the best time to get rid of the deal is when the market is excited and the price is going up, that is the easiest liquidity and you can completely sell one. Very quickly without fear of damage. Make a business plan from scratch and set goals for yourself to be able to achieve the right benefits as planned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

People have different strategies for entering and exiting the market. Many rely on TA, many on news, many panic sell and many FOMO because of the community. What I think is best is that one should decide the profit percentage and stoploss percentage before making the investment and then trade according to the market sentiments. This market runs more over sentiments than TA. This is what whales usually target. Whales know the market sentiments and turns the trade according to that. FUD can ruin a bull market and a FOMO can bring bulls in bear phase.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

In my opinion you should not be too greedy to wait for the price too high. So watch out for them daily and decide how to sell them when you get a profit from the price difference. The Crypto market is volatile, so the greedier you are, the deeper you'll be in the market.
The best time to exit trading is when you sellout your last coin and that is up to your decision of you want to earn a lot and more then do not stop and continue your journey. On the other hand if you are satisfied with your trading and now want to exit it then you can surely exit when you sellout your last coin. Trading is something else which lead you towards success.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

The best time to exit trading will always be the time that you have earned your return on investment from the time you started trading until such time you decided to exit. Of course, before assimilating such, you have to have calculated your wins and losses from the onset, I believe that the bet time to exit trading is when you are sure enough that you would be able to have a sustainable living through your earnings and savings in bitcoin
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

I don't think of any assurance of escape plan of trading. It happened when I was in college days and my friends said it is time to quit trading and I said NO.  I talked  to him that is it a time or is hr tired of trading and he said that he lost coins and tired of being waiting for nothing. Having no losing trades do really happen in our dreams which same as you said we do really suffer loss no matter what but the important thing we do end up on profits in the end of the day
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

I don't think there is any time to exist trading it just that when you think that your investment is in loss and it is hing time to pull off.Sometime you just know that this is the limit for the coin through it's past trend and news. That applies to longer term holding, and not so much to trading, which is more of a short term practice. In trading the entry points are as important as the exit points, because in a market as volatile as the one from Bitcoin, every few passing minutes may offer you an opportunity to quickly enter and exit with a profit
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

For me, trading in crypto is just easy. I just bought a certain coin that does not pump yet and wait it out. And it turns out well for me.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

In my opinion you should not be too greedy to wait for the price too high. So watch out for them daily and decide how to sell them when you get a profit from the price difference. The Crypto market is volatile, so the greedier you are, the deeper you'll be in the market.
There is not such specific timings to exit trading but the whole things depend on you how you are doing and up to what time you want to stop and exit. If you are satisfied with trading then go on and never stop your journey because you are lucky to have trading in crypto coins so that is your biggest achievement and if you have earned a lot and now want to exit then you can surely exit by selling out your last coins.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

Best time to exit trading is to just be ahead, like way ahead when you can just live off the interest of all amount of money you were able to profit from your trading.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

It is hard to exit like this, lol! Becouse it is always a temptation to try to return your funds in case of a loss, but you are so right!
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Best time to exit trading is to just be ahead, like way ahead when you can just live off the interest of all amount of money you were able to profit from your trading.

That's why is it advisable that you need to put down our exit strategy as well. So that you can exit on time and still make profits instead of waiting for the price to really get into the top. However, no one knows what could be the top price of any coins. If you think that you have meet your exit plan (your profits) then no need to stay a minute longer. Get out take your profits and go on the next coin that you are going to invest and then repeat your strategy.

And this is the reason why so many newbie traders have lost in the past. They don't know how to mitigate risk, then think that the price will go on a parabolic rise so they waited until finally the market plummeted and they lost their potential profit because they don't have any exit plan.
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

With the change of time nodes, selling most of the tokens in the market when it's crazy is the right choice. It won't disorient you, or you set a goal. When you reach the target price, you sell it.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

I think the most people will stuck their life in trading once they entered. Even if you would make millions of profit, they would never sell everything they got and exit the world of trading. Because tha main problem of every humand being: Greed! They are all greedy, and even when they made millions of profit, they always think about it how they could maybe make some more. So i personally would be very happy if i could make a good profit and exit this world. Because its just to stressfull!
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

Well, have mentioned a valid point on when one should exit from your trading position. In addition to that i will add greed as one the factors that contributes to loose of trade and i want to advise that once you hit your take profit position please exit in other to aviod lost of money.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Accdg. To this site

I don't understand about the EXIT you mentioned. Is it quiting in cryptocurrency or dumping the coins you have. For me when there is a dump happening and it happens to be a reliable coins then I would prefer to buy rather than to exit trading. What I talk about here is about earnings and not panicking in a situation like that.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Accdg. To this site

I don't understand about the EXIT you mentioned. Is it quiting in cryptocurrency or dumping the coins you have. For me when there is a dump happening and it happens to be a reliable coins then I would prefer to buy rather than to exit trading. What I talk about here is about earnings and not panicking in a situation like that.

In my perception mate this is not literally exit or quit in trading, but he just wants to let awaken those investors that don't yet realize how they just played the media, especially those big whales.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

Accdg. To this site

We can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are continuously increasing and increasing for several consecutive days, this has made the market boiling. move back. So you can be confident in trading without risking too much, I believe that you should only exit when the price is rising and should not exit when the price is down.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

Everyone of us have a target price when it comes to our investment or in trading. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing. Some people will exit in trading if they got big amount of profit and it's up to you if you do that too.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

Accdg. To this site

In the past few days, the price of bitcoin has been increasing steadily and there are no signs of stopping. At present, bitcoin is at $ 9700. This time the board will trade very successfully because it can be seen that the market is uptrend in the short term. I think the best time to get rid of that trade is to exit only when prices are rising and should not exit when prices are down.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

Everyone of us have a target price when it comes to our investment or in trading. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing. Some people will exit in trading if they got big amount of profit and it's up to you if you do that too.
Yes, i think in every scenarios, following the crowd isn't a smart move at all because the crowd only bring to us the confusion and failures .
I don't trust the crowd in everything of this life even it has nothing related to the investing stuffs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: