Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

"The Best Time To Exit Trading" is your system of money management which you have to use.
You are absolutely right about mass media because they do not have accurate and actual information which traders have who trades online. It is important to pay attention that mass media may be bought to write incorrect information in an article to mislead traders.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

You can see that bitcoin prices have been going through the past few days and are showing signs of recovery, I believe this time is great for you to start trading altcoin. As the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, I believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days and you can completely trade bitcoin and altcoin.
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

We have a contrast perception. The best thing to do when there are FUD news about the negative side of cryptocurrency. Expect that the price will move down and it will result a great impact to the market. Instead to sell my coins, I prefer to sell half of it and hold the 50% of my investment. Later on, as the price goes to the floor, it is the right time buy back again. If you are trading, you can exit the market for short term by selling your portfolio at a price that earns you good money and you do not loose. You can leave at such a time but you should never bade permanent good bye. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing.
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

Trading needs skills and timing due to the flactuating value of cryptocurrency so the best time to exit trading is when you have reach your goal more than enough. Your goal must be your map because trading is a win-lost situation.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Trading needs skills and timing due to the flactuating value of cryptocurrency so the best time to exit trading is when you have reach your goal more than enough. Your goal must be your map because trading is a win-lost situation.
Selling something in right time is more difficult than buying, you will find it too much hard to take a decision, you will always want to wait for the price to increase more and more, but some time the price take a u turn and start decreasing, you need to be a decision take in trading specially in short term trading which you always need to be more active.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Same as the silver flag, very hard to exit trading, you should understand that when you lose a lot of money for the silver flag, if you try to continue, results will be lost more than. Trading is like that, you have to learn to stop when you lose too much money
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

The best time to exit crypto currency is when you dont have en0ugh m0ney to invest.. And your tired of crypto's life..
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Accdg. To this site

Yes, having limits in trading will help you not to lose everything and also, media sometimes say the opposite but mostly true about the cryptos so much better to be updated also about the latest news about crypto.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

remembering the new year, too, an interesting analogy comes. then said that everything will grow, and the fall crept up unnoticed. thanks for the advice
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

This is a good suggestion. At least we should also see rumors and news about altcoin that we save for trading. With such meticulous analysis we can estimate a good time to start trading.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

You are correct,  the social media is a great effect in the price of bitcoin and altcoins.  Those news in the television and the articles in some blogs help a lot to keep our investment in good hands.

Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

honestly, in buying and selling, the most important factor is to promote the asset in time. every dealer has his own buying and selling machine. a person is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal evaluation, however there are those who exchange at the indicators. personally, I buy and sell in line with signs. They now and again wander, however most often they help to keep earnings and capital.
also I usually use forestall loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:21:42 AM

there seems to be no time to get out of the world of trading because the trading world that no one can predict all goes away so we better keep trading even if only get a little profit.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

Accdg. To this site

I using relative strength index and MACD for me to know when is the right time to exit in trading. I always observing the graph if it reached the peak for me to exit in trading at right time.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:01:03 AM

Exactly! What I just did few days ago on the very controversial ICO of Envion. They published news about Envion Founders legal battle against the court. When they announced that the Envion Founders won, the price of Envion spiked around 100% gains and that was my best time to exit.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

Accdg. To this site

You must exit trading if you reached the peak, do not expect high more because it is risky decision. It is really good if you know when is best time to exit for you to avoid losses.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

Exactly! What I just did few days ago on the very controversial ICO of Envion. They published news about Envion Founders legal battle against the court. When they announced that the Envion Founders won, the price of Envion spiked around 100% gains and that was my best time to exit.
Yeah first speculation, news, rumors and so on really affect the market, you can see it as a sign for when to buy and sell, suppose when rumors come about the legalization of bitcoin, you can start to buy and when news comes with facts, you can sell it because the price must have gone up by then
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

remembering the new year, too, an interesting analogy comes. then said that everything will grow, and the fall crept up unnoticed. thanks for the advice
That irony! I have also been thinking about this fact which often makes me do some researches. The experts are basically doing the comparative analysis and are comparing the current market values with the market demand and the past year market condition as well.

They also think about the exogenous shocks and about the manipulators. They have been giving some good predictions after doing the math lately. Fingers crossed.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

you can create buffer area, so you do not input or go out until it moves more. Like you may enter handiest after it hits 50.02 (despite the fact that the signal is 50.00) and go out only if it goes right down to 49.98. if your sign tells you to go out at 49.99 you will ignore it. That way it may not cause as many trades. Or, input at 50.00 but only exit if it is going to 49.95. it might probably be less difficult with the intention to enter the use of the signal, but go out for a prevent loss or a profit target, as a minimum simply to check things out higher in backtesting. you can backtest a group of various access/go out degrees like this and spot what works quality. in any other case, buying and selling expenses will kill you.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Yes, you need to set your target. do not follow the flow, do not follow the crowd. just make a target and just right after no more bother to look at the coins again. If you focus on how the market reacts whenever news appears, then you will be able to find the right time to get out, the market is really full of speculation and the best way to get is always in the right time, good judgment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: