Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

All the news is hard to follow. Often journalists write some opinion not because they think so, but because they are paid for it.  Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3philong

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

I am also stuck capital. I can not determine exactly when I need to buy, when I should sell. To be honest, I think many people will be like me, I still have not found a solution. Hope to learn with you will be better
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

All the news is hard to follow. Often journalists write some opinion not because they think so, but because they are paid for it.  Embarrassed
Not often, they are always paid to write something when markets and trading are involved.
If you want some semi-truthful news then read investigative journalism articles.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future. Those who trade crypto with small amount hoping to get big will get stuck from all the bearish price and finally panic sell when he can't handle the FUD
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

With the change of time nodes, selling most of the tokens in the market when it's crazy is the right choice. It won't disorient you, or you set a goal. When you reach the target price, you sell it.
There is no specific time for getting into or out of the trading. It is all and all your own personal experience which can help you in handling the things in a better way. Having no losing trades do really happen in our dreams which same as you said we do really suffer loss no matter what but the important thing we do end up on profits in the end of the day
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

The best time to exit trading is the time you feel you have attained what you had set out for. Trading is making instant money. But you should never stop investing even you quit trading. I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

The best way of taking the risk and avoiding excessive losses is using a layered defense line.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

Thank u for offering an analyzed analysis about trading mentality very useful for all the investors in large how to do consistent  thinking trading
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future. Those who trade crypto with small amount hoping to get big will get stuck from all the bearish price and finally panic sell when he can't handle the FUD

I don't know if you're talking about a permanent exit, but exiting trading is not a simple decission to take at once. If you will exit trading, you should select the best time for this. The term best is not objective, it's very subjective.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Very essential trick it is. I always try to follow this trick when I trade. Rumour is really good for Pump  Grin , And the best time to exit trading to me, when I get satisfied by profits then. I have no big hope, and I don't want to go to the moon. I just need my good enough profits. Because I lost huge money by hearing To the moon very soon shit dialogue.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

The market has a spectacular speed, while cryptocurrency traders have grown accustomed to prices up and down in the cryptocurrency trade.
When the digital currency reaches the highest point as long as the value remains at or above the purchase price. For example, you a buy bitcoin for $ 7500 and the next day there's an increase in this digital currency for $ 10000 or no matter what the price as long as we still get a profit, I think that time's a good time to get out of the trade.
hidhowu12

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

when is the best time to exit a trade
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

The best time to exit trading is the time you feel you have attained what you had set out for. Trading is making instant money. But you should never stop investing even you quit trading. I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future
To invest well and get more success in this market, investors should set their profit goals and when that goal is reached, then firmly take profits to take profits. Proper implementation of the plan and goals is critical to success in this market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Sophie_04

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

The best time to exit trading? Maybe when i have a lot of money so i will not depending on trading anymore, but for now i stay in trading to get more bitcoin,  but trading is the most easiest way to get money.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

If focusing with how the market reacts each time news showed up, then we will be able to find a good timing to make an exit, the market is really full of speculations and the best way to earn is to be always in the right timing, good judgement and always analyze the situations are both needed to assure yourself that you are in the right position, better to learn more about this trading skills to earn more from this activity.

You are correct,  right timing is important in trading. It is important to check the price and place your investment in a very low price to gain more if the price will rise once again.

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
It is you who must make this choice and that there is no one other than you who can motivate yourself to either continue doing trading or to quit it. If you are really in a mood to quit trading, then the best time to call it off is the time when the market value of the crypto coins is significantly higher and that by selling your coins, you can then get a lot of earning which you can then use in some other investment.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Naturally if we are talking about these days, it is not the best time to leave the crypto and trading. The market is going to go to the Moon.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Trying to make independent,  own decisions and not allowing media hypes to influence them.
 There is a saying : " only dead fish go with the flow " . For me best time to exit trading is when my
trading goals are achieved. Having own strategy and goals for each coin and when they are achieved -exiting.
It is not the most profitable way as there were some painful exits but try not complaining after it,
what could be if....

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

If you are planning for an exit, I think the best time is when you got a profit at least. Don't leave if you still have some losses to cover, at least in that way, you won't say that your venture was a total waste. Even if it's a little profit, or worst, breakeven, because if you would leave after a loss that might affect your view with other ventures in the cryptocurrency market that can make you to actually quit altogether.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again

Yes it is. Setting target, goals and know your limits. Self control is also significant in trading. The hard time for traders is that, they didn't reach exactly their target which is the reason for them to try another game and trade again until they loss they coins.

I agree. When I see people confessing that they wanted to opt out of the trading market. They usually set a target that would at least help them determine when they should walk away from the trading market without actually losing so much investment. Whether you're on the investment or trading market, or whatever market per se, your aim is always to get a profit, so if you would walk away when you still gained so much losses, it would be difficult to stand back up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: