Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Well, have mentioned a valid point on when one should exit from your trading position. In addition to that i will add greed as one the factors that contributes to loose of trade and i want to advise that once you hit your take profit position please exit in other to aviod lost of money.

When you need money urgently or when you are really tired of this difficult business that is called trading you can definitely quit at any time. IMHO.
This is basic reason. When you feel you aren’t born for this trading, and even after trying hard, you are losing everything you have. This would be best time for you to show up some courage and leave trading. There are so many other sources of money and methods with which you can earn money so why only to stick with trading and losing everything slowly and gradually.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

If at some point you feel like you hit your lifetime goal in terms of money earned from the trading coins etc then it is probably the right moment to leave the market but I do not believe there is a successful investor who would be ready to do so.Another option is to take the capital you earned and trade with the profit you'd be making after that.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red
But in my opinion, we should not expect too high a price, set a goal for the price you want to achieve, do not be too greedy, expect high prices, you and I can not know in advance. the rise and fall of the market. So it's hard to get out of the deal.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:09:35 AM by KrishaBitcoin

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Yeah you are right media also plays a big role in the crypto currency prices when the media spreads negativity about the cryptos the price will dump if they spread positive news the price bump because this is also a play by big whales so if you are smart enough understand that situation and make use of it.

But the problem is how will we know that the news is not a fake news? And how we will going to determine between the real and fake news? We all knew that some media was paid to provide a fake news just to make the market or a certain coin to dump not knowing that the coin has a big potential to pump in which we miss the opportunity to ride on because we listened to the fake news and exit the trading.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

You will only have that thought of exiting the market whenever you go through some negative experience, because if you do get money from your investments then there is no point to stop doing it.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

small trades are much better than big trades that pose a huge risk of loss, so I think this can be done as long as it can get profit every day and not burdened the mind of a big loss.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

FOMO and FUD are the tools of the big investors to remove the weak, to increase the liquidity of the market. To get out of the market safely, new investors should learn how to counter the trend of the market, control emotions and greed.

usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Just set your goals in initial stage then be calm down with patience & hold your assets as long as they give suitable profit, No matter how much hurdles do come in your way or how much you suffer! Never give up, and when you think that you are in the reality of your dreams then press the Exit button Wink
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

I will suggest that if everyone is feeling proud for all the profits and they think that everything is going to go up every time then it is time for you to get out.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I exit my trading when i got profit and then i buy some real asset like properties, apartment or real estate then i can rent it out. So when i am getting bad decision in my trade i can hold my coin untill its up. Thats how i manage trading. I will not do trading for life. I for once doing trading for life and its ruined my life.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

It is true that the media kind of manipulates the market because their FUD causes panic selling which is why we have such a long bear market. To exit when there is media FUD is a good strategy, but it can turn very quickly so there is chance of missing out on a quick turnaround rally

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting a target goal for your profits is essential, many people make the mistake of investing in a coin but they do not have an exit strategy, while holding your coins for the longest time possible will give you the most profits, if you are investing in this market to get profits at some point you need to cash out convert to cryptocurrencies into fiat and enjoy your profits, so when your coins reach your target sell immediately.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

You will only have that thought of exiting the market whenever you go through some negative experience, because if you do get money from your investments then there is no point to stop doing it.
To me i think that it is difficult to know the perfect time to exit from trading, but still when a person realize that he has got a good profit from his investment then he should exit from the market, i think that he should also get opinion and prediction from the experts and then should act according to their prediction, i am sure that it will give them a very good profit.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Actually, a person should go easy in the beginning. Without having a good experience of trading, it is better to earn small amounts than losing all time big. Once the true nature of coin is understood clearly, then without wasting anytime, he must go for big leaps. Nevertheless, patience is what he will have to demonstrate under all sort of circumstances or else survival is almost impossible.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

That is exactly the most important point of trading, to measure his success should be the money in his wallet. In fact you could become a winner trader even if you lost most of your trades, by just going on huge pump waves
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

When the time cryptocurrency has no value, Then that's the time I'll stop. As of now, I enjoy the moment the way it fluctuates up and down daily, Its exciting to see the value reaching to the top, Its so much fun, I think this type of business would fastly grow because it brings extra income to investors:)

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

OP, you have a very good point there and at some point one should set a target profit for every trade you place as that will guide you on when to exit in profit and stop lost which mean at what percentage of lost you should endure.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

To me i think that it is difficult to know the perfect time to exit from trading, but still when a person realize that he has got a good profit from his investment then he should exit from the market, i think that he should also get opinion and prediction from the experts and then should act according to their prediction, i am sure that it will give them a very good profit.
Right, that was hard to know when you will exit always good indication is to watch bitcoins how it moves and you may take advanatage on it. The best exit is exiting from greed which you will don't wait for the big movement of bitcoin or what coin you hold and sell in profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rinzo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

in trading, when you buy a stock, you are full of expectations. but the decision to buy or sell depends on the market which is made on the odds and an imperfect data. you bought a stock doesn't mean there will be an automatic gain and that you sold the stock doesn't mean there will be an automatic pause or decline. you just need to study and understand the market and accept the market wisdom. just don't hold for too long because the market can fool you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: