Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

In my opinion the best time to exist trading is when you hit your set target profit and greed didn't control you before you take your profit. And following money management policy will guide you is achieving this profit target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

I want to add that using stop loss greatly increases your chances of preserving capital. I don't understand why most people don't use stop loss? This is obviously useful.
Traders usually do this because they set their cut loss period but mostly hodlers don’t mind if they loss much since their goal is to hold for at least years. This is one way to exit trading because not all your trades will become successful expect more losses especially when the market is dumping.
I would prefer to call it as resting instead an exit , you can trade continuously but not with the condition like when you have spent too much time there as you might could feel depressed at some point especially once you've got your losing streaks , taking some time to rest for some people could restore the spirit you have just like your first day of trading and got your first unexpected profit.
It's always be the biggest challenge for every trader to keep the good mood to fight later on the market.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

definetly why should quit now ,in trading if you still profitable,actually its normal to a person or being a trader to feel FUMO(fear of missing out)because this  is the instinct  nature of being an investor because you want to catch up the best spikes data of the crytocurrency data growth and you want to grab that oppurtunity to gain good profits,so therefore why quits trading if you have a goal to achieve just remember a "winner never quits and a quitter never win"so grow on still persevere and fullfill you destiny of being a traders in crypto.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

The best time to get rid of a transaction depends on your decision. If you buy bitcoin for $ 10000. And when the bitcoin increases to $ 15,000 then you can sell all the bitcoins you have bought before. No one can know which time is best. So the money in your hands, you will have to decide the time to exit the transaction

Bitcoin are flexible so you can’t just decide the time of best-selling and best buying, you have to keep a deep eye over market. Whenever prices start going down, keep observing until you assume this would be the last stage and prices wouldn’t be going down anymore. That is best time for you to buy and wait for the time when prices touch the highest possible point.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

The best time to exit trading is when we are earned atleast  $100k, and i believe that when we are now able to build a new house or we are now able to buy a new car because in trading i am sure that is the best time to exit in trading world.

Surely that's a good plan but consider the fact that when you reach $100k you'll at that point be a very good and successful trader and it would be a bad decision to get all of your money out.
It's better to continuously get some of your money out of crypto and put it on the side. That way when you reach your goal, 100k, you'll buy that house and still be in crypto to make more.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

I believe that the only time to exit in trading in is when the prices of all coins in the market will not continue to grow but as long as the the prices of all coins in the market will continue to increase including bitcoin, people should continue to do trading, so they be more profitable.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

In my opinion the best time to exist trading is when you hit your set target profit and greed didn't control you before you take your profit. And following money management policy will guide you is achieving this profit target.
Yes, in the target business always set before joining the deal, if no goals and you really high expectations about them, you will fail, if too greedy there is no clear goal, When the penny is up, you wait and then drop down to make you regret not light.

yellowstar1991
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

I think if you also exit trading when you have lost more than you can afford. do not chase losses, the market owes you nothing and will give you nothing.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

I believe that the only time to exit in trading in is when the prices of all coins in the market will not continue to grow but as long as the the prices of all coins in the market will continue to increase including bitcoin, people should continue to do trading, so they be more profitable.
Set goals before trading, selling at the price, I think in the future, the price of the altcoin will increase, you wait and expectations at reasonable prices, do not expect high You will not be able to sell them at a satisfactory level. So be profitable to sell them, do not be too greedy waiting for you to regret it.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

The best time to exist trading is all based upon each individual and respective situation. From my point of view you can exist the trade when you gained much profits. As you said media plays a major role where both the pessimist and optimistics new flow through it. But as a experienced trader we should make a technical analysis of these news for the further move in our trading.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I think the best time to get out of trading depends on each one's prinadi. and I'm sure not just because of the media news factor that became the best time benchmark to do out of the trade. someone out of a trade can also because they already benefit. I think everyone is convinced that the success factor, not out of one's luck. it could be someone who goes out of trade because they are afraid of losses that could just be repeated when they survive. and they do not pursue losses, to restore their defeat. because they have the idea that they will fail again if they do not get out of the trade immediately. because they have speculated that market conditions will decline.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

I do not think you should get out of the trade because I see trading will always provide a lot of advantages and the right time to get out of trading seems to be when you get a lot of profits and when you have become a very rich man from trading
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

The best time to get rid of a transaction depends on your decision. If you buy bitcoin for $ 10000. And when the bitcoin increases to $ 15,000 then you can sell all the bitcoins you have bought before. No one can know which time is best. So the money in your hands, you will have to decide the time to exit the transaction

Yeah it depends on decision but a trader cannot take any decision anytime. A good and successful trader must have keen observation of the market and must have experience of trading. Then he will be able to take right decision on the right time. Timing is mandatory in profitable trading. You will be successful trader if you have some knowledge of upcoming situation of the market.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

Accdg. To this site

The best time to exit trading is the day when there is no investment yet, because there is nothing to do when there is no investment, for all trading uses I think there is no one who ceases trading, because trading is the same, and the businessman.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

Best time to exit from the trading depends on our trade plan and exit strategies. Let me clear you one point that whenever you are taking trade your exit point must be known to you before you place the trade, this is how professional traders trade and this is how they manage their trades. You can't depend on the news or rumors alone to exit. You must match the technical strategies with the fundamental events and news along with that to get a good outcome.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

Accdg. To this site

The best time to exit trading is the day when there is no investment yet, because there is nothing to do when there is no investment, for all trading uses I think there is no one who ceases trading, because trading is the same, and the businessman.

What exactly you want to say i didn't get your single word?
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Best time to exit is when You reach Your profit target. Ideally it is on the peak, but life is not ideal. Never regret if exit was not ideal if Your exit strategy was based on research and analysis and predefined profit target. Learning from mistakes is part of the game.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

Accdg. To this site

What exactly you want to say i didn't get your single word?
There is clear idea that we should not stop investing until the world of crypto currency does exist, we should not stop buying at any cost circle of bitcoin keep on moving we will have to take part in it, for better future, if you want to sell out your bitcoin then chose the time when market will be green but again try to buy at red do not exit trading as a whole.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

Set your limit and goal. When you reach them, you'll get out of trading. But i think the difference between rich mans and poor mans is investing. When poor mans has money, they'll buy house, car, phone,... But rich mans never do that, they invest.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

i think the best time to exit trading is when you already reach your targeted price. you can then sell all of your holdings and after that you can now then quit the trading scene in order to enter another type of business ( a much stable business ) that is less riskier than crypto trading.

In my case , i already quit trading not because i already earn a lot of profit thru it but because i realized that i dont have a real future towards it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: