Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Well, as the statistics show from 2011 for the cue ball, buy and hold tactics much more profitable than active trading
I believe on this, it is really hard to do a day trading, I already encountered this problem since I started crypto last year, I started trading without zero knowledge, and I don't know what to do,  I just keep buying and buying before without any analysis. Now, I learned my lessons.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

After you have set your target and goal then you can relax untill three days before checking it once again.

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

Well, as the statistics show from 2011 for the cue ball, buy and hold tactics much more profitable than active trading
I believe on this, it is really hard to do a day trading, I already encountered this problem since I started crypto last year, I started trading without zero knowledge, and I don't know what to do,  I just keep buying and buying before without any analysis. Now, I learned my lessons.
Learning it from the hard way will make you more confident with this type of investment, after losing your investment you will be more keen finding ways to improved and to avoid same mistakes, I also came from this and I learn that holding is more profitable than dealing with day trade or short trading, you will be able to learn both entry and exit point when you loses some of your money.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

The best time to exit in my opinion is when you can't take it anymore especially if you're a sentimental person , whenever you feel that there is always too much going on and that you are constantly stressing about your investment fearing to miss on or that your investments loose their value .. It's a very destructive thing for anyone and that negativity will affect your other life aspects which will lead to frustration and eventually depression . If you can't bare the stress and all the problems that you encounter in such field than there's your exit point and you shouldn't even hesitate about leaving , since by leaving you'll win the sanity of your brain and gain back the comfort of an empty mind that ain't constantly working because of all what's happening in the market .
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

If you are thinking that you would leave trading as early as you start leaning it will just make you afraid on improving your ways to earn. It is not advisable for us to be anxious about the possible downfall of our trading because we also need to try failing for us to be successful and life. Our experience would teaches us to be a better trader and for us to make the best decision on having investment and future decision in business.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

The best time to exit trading is when you're feeling that Bitcoins and Altcoins aren't for you anymore, you only get troubles with it and not figure the best way out to make money from it. So immediately stop and back to your real life and your normal job.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

Everyone told you when to exit. Here is how to exit:

After you have set your limit order, it’s time to wait for the outcome. Allow the price time to fluctuate and wait if the limit order attracts a buyer/seller. Many mature traders set multiple orders at the same time to make the most of the selloff. Limit orders, if used judiciously can work wonders, enabling traders to earn substantial profits on their investments.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

Actually, a person should go easy in the beginning. Without having a good experience of trading, it is better to earn small amounts than losing all time big. Once the true nature of coin is understood clearly, then without wasting anytime, he must go for big leaps. Nevertheless, patience is what he will have to demonstrate under all sort of circumstances or else survival is almost impossible.
Thats true, better get a small profit than get a loss because of throwing a chance. many traders are too greedy to wait for high prices too long when prices go up and waste a chance to sell. when prices are down they are disappointed. from that we know that do the best analysis possible and when the opportunity comes then use as well as possible
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:50:54 AM

The best time to exit trading is when you have no more funds of bitcoins or ethereum going to trade. Grin Grin
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

It is change to person to person. My method is once the investment is double I ll sell. However trends is in more than double.... holding for some times
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

It is change to person to person. My method is once the investment is double I ll sell. However trends is in more than double.... holding for some times

thats right. Exiting will actually depends from every person because every person has their own set of goals. If your goal is to earn more and to possibly get rich , then  i guess youd better continue trading for a much longer time than usual. It is also a good idea to sell some of your holdings as long as you notice that you already earn a few because the market will continue to be more volatile and you might loose your possible income if you didnt act fast.

sometimes it is better to reward and treat yourself in order to keep more motivated on what you do.

But overall , there is no perfect time to exit trading because as i said earlier , that will always differ from the situation and from every person as well.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting a target goal for your profits is essential, many people make the mistake of investing in a coin but they do not have an exit strategy, while holding your coins for the longest time possible will give you the most profits, if you are investing in this market to get profits at some point you need to cash out convert to cryptocurrencies into fiat and enjoy your profits, so when your coins reach your target sell immediately.
Strategy to get out is really needed and should have been prepared beforehand. Doing trading means we must already agree the consequences. We must be prepared to accept any risks that may exist. This is a matter of course to be properly addressed. In the absence of such things then we will only face a setback in trading.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:40 AM

You can exit trading any time you want and most people will leave after reach take profit ( income ) and stop loss ( fail ) area. Some people even leave trading with out need specific reason, sometimes they lost their patience and faith.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

the right time to get out of trading is when you have started to earn a lot of profits, but I think you should keep trading because I think trading is very easy and can provide very much profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

You should not go,if your capital has returned and your profits go up, you can get out of the trade and you should be able to see when that trade goes extinct.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices deepen the price decline and when bitcoin experiences price breakdowns because if you buy bitcoin when the price is stable or when bitcoin prices are going up my menry it's terrible.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

Actually, a person should go easy in the beginning. Without having a good experience of trading, it is better to earn small amounts than losing all time big. Once the true nature of coin is understood clearly, then without wasting anytime, he must go for big leaps. Nevertheless, patience is what he will have to demonstrate under all sort of circumstances or else survival is almost impossible.
There is not fixed time to exit trading while you are in the situations to exit trading you can surely exit trading if you have cons then sell it and if you have no coins then do not buy again so this is simple to exit trading.

Buying more coins will produce more orientations and the process will keep its continuity as a result of which trading will not be unstoppable again and will be continuing in the next days. Now stop buying Bitcoins or other coins and this stopping of buying coins is called trading exit door.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

If someone making enough profits from crypto investment then he no need to exit,once he earned his capital amount then he can just start trading with his profits only and try to increase into more profits.And if someone is not making any profits then he has no other option other than leaving the trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red

Technically, this is the ideal scenario for most traders as they want to maximize their profits before they exit/sell their resources. But it is easier said than done, as looking for the perfect opportunity to sell your resources requires time, dedication, patience and determination in observing the market. Nowadays, most traders are part-time traders, meaning they also have another obligation outside the investment world. Most of them are managers or employees working in a company and this poses a potential problem since their time is divided.
Again, this may be the ideal situation but achieving it may be difficult to most traders.

If someone making enough profits from crypto investment then he no need to exit,once he earned his capital amount then he can just start trading with his profits only and try to increase into more profits.And if someone is not making any profits then he has no other option other than leaving the trading.

This heavily depends on the goal of each trader onto his/her investments. Though what you mentioned is a technique to maximize their profits, it still depends on their decision whether to exit or to continue their trading program.
The best time to exit trading, based on the collective information provided by most users on the forum, is when the market is down. Personally, you should always sell your resource above from the price you acquired them initially. In this way, you are actually reducing the risks of losing all of your investments in one go. But consider all of the money that you invested/traded as money that you are willing to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
odb1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I think we have to make our targets before start trading, when we reached to target one then look for other target and when we reached it the stop trading, if you think that market conditions are good and your trading pair may be fly more then you can hold otherwise there is a huge risk involves in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: