Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
cryptoteen

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

There are only two ways you can get out of a trade: by taking a loss or by making a gain. When talking about exit strategies, we use the terms take-profit and stop-loss orders to refer to the kind of exit being made. And also you can establishing a price target is a great way to establish your potential reward relative to risk. If you are risking $300 on a trade, but will make $900 if the price hits your target, your reward outweighs your risk 3:1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

The good time to get rid of that transaction is when you have achieved the profit margins that you desire. Getting out of the deal is safer if you know how to control your greed.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Daily trading and long-term trades have different risks. if doing daily trading then it is very important to measure or determine the time to get out of the trade.
while long-term trading, we are more free to speculate. I think it's safer to do long-term trading, of course holding a reliable coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

Make sure you have enough savings. It's also better if you use your funds to build a business so you will have a passive income. Maybe, you can also give it to family, friends, etc. And the important thing is, skip trading strategy or technique.
ggezlink

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

On the off chance that you think you increase some benefit will be the best time to leave exchanging so should restrain yourself on managing the coins in the market, that way you pick up the cash as well as the experience. Return to on a day or two ago will be your best alternative regardless of what happens. Restricting yourself is the best quality or a merchant on the grounds that regardless of how much cash you get as long as you acquire benefit for that day will be the way to achievement in exchanging industry. Check the effective merchants and you will hear the same as mine since that is the truth of exchanging.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

A good trader every minute knows when to enter, how long to wait and when to nally exit the trade.  Exit points are best entered immediately after the primary trade is placed.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

This statement touched me so hard, buy rumors, and sell the facts. Interesting have you invented it by yourself or you have read it somewhere? But also it needs a great time to spend on the studies.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

The best time to exit trading is when you have successfully make profit according to your plan. If you are yet to make profit, you may have to stay longer trading otherwise, you will be at loss and this could hinder your ability to trade in future and affect your confidence in yourself negatively.

gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

my target 20% for trading is very best rate i not like day trading weekly enter trading
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

We do not have always to follow  what others are doing. The best is to have our  own, independent decisions.
The best time to exit is when we have achieved our trading goals. Taking profit is one of the most important
things in trading.

Yes I agree with your statement each and everyone should definitely follow a unique way to develop their skills and develop their profit if you follow someone's rules and regulation then the someone will get out of this business then you cannot do anything with your own knowledge that's why uniqueness is always very important.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.
Yeah you are right media also plays a big role in the crypto currency prices when the media spreads negativity about the cryptos the price will dump if they spread positive news the price bump because this is also a play by big whales so if you are smart enough understand that situation and make use of it.
The media will always have a strong influence on cryptocurrency as it creates panic in the minds of the people. For me, I don't rely on the media to tell me what to do as I always read the market myself to see what is happening before I take any action. I only buy when the market is bullish and sell once the market is bearish.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:06:01 AM

You should never trust the media, I think so. Now there are no neutral sources of information, all corrupt
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:58:04 PM

We do not have always to follow  what others are doing. The best is to have our  own, independent decisions.
The best time to exit is when we have achieved our trading goals. Taking profit is one of the most important
things in trading.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
rubythebest888

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:31:43 AM

when the price reaches your reasonable stop loss point, the courage to get out is commendable.
I don't think there is best time. Just follow rules you set before.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:44:35 AM

I think this year the market will start to rise again, for me, I will hold back some time in the future at a better market price, so that I will also produce good profits in the future.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:12:58 AM

The best time to exit from trading is to sell them when those prices are very high in the market. To enter into the market the best time is to buy when the prices are kept decreasing in the market. Most of the people will buy the coin when the prices are at a very high value and that is not the right decision.

rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

The best time to exit from trading is to sell them when those prices are very high in the market. To enter into the market the best time is to buy when the prices are kept decreasing in the market. Most of the people will buy the coin when the prices are at a very high value and that is not the right decision.
that is best strategy for us.easy to said but difficult to do mate.we have to learn and improve our skill.only expert and experienced trader could do this.need long time and sacrifice offcourse.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:10:44 AM

The truth of the matter is that everyone have an idea of good and bad market and what they should do in each cases  but the problem is how to do it!  Even for a very experienced trader,  you don't always make good decisions on time.  I guess we win some and lose some, that is just the way it is!

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:17:46 AM

I wouldn't take an exit if the media publishes about the dump and other bad things about crypto.

I've proven that thing suddenly will change and what they are reporting will turn into the other side. Just follow CNBC.  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:55:37 PM

Why do you suggest going out of trade?
isn't the price now increasing and this is very good for trading?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: