Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

the exact time that we can determine from ourselves. because the mood to be able to trade there or be in ourselves. so I think the most important thing is we can see our taste to be able to trade

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

Some of us think distinctive so there is no composed administer when to leave exchanging especially for the beginners in trading. Most ideal approach to get out with benefit or atleast without lose is that you set stop-misfortune arrange. I do the same , first I purchase coin at that point quickly set offer request for minimal higher then I get it and set stop-misfortune arrange for value that I can stand to lose.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

This is one of hardest decision when to exit. But greediness will kill you so if you should always put a goal and be joyful on profits you have gain.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

a good time to get out of trading seems like when you've gained a lot of profits and when you've become a very rich man from trading, but you should not get out of trading because I see trading will always provide a lot of profits.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

having those mentioned factors are in mind is obvious for a trader(experienced) and a trader who is experienced always uses a stop loss on his trade only the noobs and people with emotions attached to a coins do such mistakes of holding onto a coin until it dies literally(i had that experience when I was new ). So before making a trade always use stop loss and make changes to the % of stop-loss as per the market conditions of the coin being traded.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

the right time to exit the market is when the market is running bull run then it is nt adviseable to invest in bitcin and cryptocurrencies at the pumping time
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

the right time to exit the market is when the market is running bull run then it is nt adviseable to invest in bitcin and cryptocurrencies at the pumping time
I think that in the near future It does not threaten any trader, because green color in the market for a long time will not have to wait. In general, according to my forecasts, the entire year 2018 will have only negative indicators.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

This is one of hardest decision when to exit. But greediness will kill you so if you should always put a goal and be joyful on profits you have gain.
Well for me it is really advisable to quit or to exit doing trading when you became very successful and when you became very profitable  but i dont think that it is easy to became successful in trading. Becaude trading is not an easy job.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

I think that in the near future It does not threaten any trader, because green color in the market for a long time will not have to wait. In general, according to my forecasts, the entire year 2018 will have only negative indicators.
I do not agree, because I think all the conditions could happen and we can not be sure when we should trade and when we should get out. For me if we want to stop then it is our decision because actually we can do anytime. Trading is a way to take advantage of opportunities. Getting out of the trading world means that we close the opportunity to make a profit. Make sure we can accept all the consequences, for me personally then trading is a major choice.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
It is you who must make this choice and that there is no one other than you who can motivate yourself to either continue doing trading or to quit it. If you are really in a mood to quit trading, then the best time to call it off is the time when the market value of the crypto coins is significantly higher and that by selling your coins, you can then get a lot of earning which you can then use in some other investment.
It is up to your desire, if you are tired of trading and has earned or made a lot of profit or huge profit then you can wait and stop trading as you are looking satisfied now and want to stop or exit trading. You need to sell out the last remaining coins that will earn profit for you and this will be your last profit. After that you do not have to buy more coins as you do not want to trade more.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Well, thank you very much for that enlightenment. What you said is true, in that the media is a tool that can both make and unmake. That's the source of information for many people and so they go by whatever thing the media says and follow their recommendations as well
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:41 AM

Well for me it is really advisable to quit or to exit doing trading when you became very successful and when you became very profitable  but i dont think that it is easy to became successful in trading. Becaude trading is not an easy job.
Exit trading doesn't signifies that you need to quit it is an act of exiting in a current position because you earn some profits. I think the title isn't applicable or in the right context in appropriate to the OP.
Trading is not easy and it wasn't ever a job. An exit time is when do you feel contented in the amount that you earn and dont be not much greedy to attain the maximum value before exiting because it can never happen.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

Well, thank you very much for that enlightenment. What you said is true, in that the media is a tool that can both make and unmake. That's the source of information for many people and so they go by whatever thing the media says and follow their recommendations as well
We have to deepen our research because not all we read in news are true.
Sometimes that would cause FUD and people will start selling at a lose while the whales huge buy orders are just waiting to be filled.
In that way, it would be easy for the whales to make money because of the weak holders.

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

The best time to exit trading is when you ever see your coin doing 50% gains or more. Actually, it should be 100% but that was the normal thing last year but it's very rare nowadays. So 50% is enough and don't be too greedy.

It really depends on how you trade.  Are you a day, swing, position or a long term trader? It will depend on what percent you want to earn. As for day trading, my target percentage is at least 4% to 8% profit depending if the market is active. Same goes for swing trading. But for a long term trading 100% and up is what i aim. Well sometimes i sell when it hit 50% profit. Yep. we don't need to be greedy, small or big gains is still a profit and take it.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

It's only for people with a lot of money and a lot of relationships. I do not have any good relationship and do not have much money.
I just rely on my speculation to invest. If you can help people have a better life, let us join your group to update the news. Thanks very much.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

true, but money management is also important and knowing when to enter a trade and when not to,have the knowledge of the trade and follow the trend.
Quitting of the trade for someone who is doing good in trading is not a good thing to do and that you need to keep doing it if you think you will be able to make some good earnings. In case you don’t want to continue doing trading, then you must quit it only at time when you see the market rising higher so that you can end up in a way which can then help you in having some good earning.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.

Stop loss is a life saver in crypto trading.
Minimizing losses is the key of making money. Selling for the high price can cover many stop-loss saves.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

To easily get rid of the deal, you first have to set a target for the specific price, so when the altcoin reaches that price you will latch and do not expect higher prices. If you aspire for higher prices then the price will probably drop unexpectedly and you will continue to wait for the regret. These are the circumstances I often encounter.
tester4206

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

Some people will get out in the trade if they get a big profit and it's up to you if you do it too. Every one of us has a price target when it comes to our investment or in trade. I think do not follow the crowd do because there is a chance that you can lose your profits in your own way and focus on what is being done
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: