Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24641 times)
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

You can never exit a trade at the perfect time. Selling at the very peak is hard, unless you get really lucky. Most people exit when they are satisfied with their profits. I sell when I don't see any juice left in the coin..when the coin starts losing strength and volume, that's when I sell. Volume drives the price up..unless there is a manipulation happening on the market.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

There is no specific time for you to exit the trading because if you make a profit on the investment then you can exit. Otherwise, you have to wait until you make a profit on your investment. As a trader, my suggestion is don't exit from the market because there is huge growth in the cryptocurrency market find the good project and start investing into it.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

I think we have to make our targets before start trading, when we reached to target one then look for other target and when we reached it the stop trading, if you think that market conditions are good and your trading pair may be fly more then you can hold otherwise there is a huge risk involves in it.
You can stop trading when you do not love trading, if I am making a lot of money in trading and I love what I am doing, I will never stop
because this would help me achieve my goal which is financial success. As a person we are greedy, we will never get contented with money because
our lifestyle changes, so if trading gives consistent income, there is no quitting or exiting here.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

For me, I think the best time to exit trading is when the market goes up. Simple. Look, I know this year's Consensus 2018 has failed to spike up the market, but the most important thing is that the market would be having a bull run mostly within the second half of the year. If I were you, I suggest you should buy during the dip and exit trade if you think you have made enough profit. Just don't sell them all though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

I think here is any assurance of escaping plan in trading, It happend whan I was in college, and my closest friend sait it's time to quit trading, but I said them NO, because I believe in good future and growing market in future
Funmmi2

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Buy the rumor sell the news is a regular sluggan in  crypto trading,funny enough it goes beyond that,before you enter any trade you should first decide on your exit target,the purpose of entering a trade is to make Profit so you decide on the profit you want to take 5% 10% or even 7% then you consider the fundamental analysis if its in your favour or not.without first deciding on that,loss is inevitable. Iv made so many mistakes before arriving at this conclusion.i always exit my trades when everyone is buying based on the news and price is uptrend
One cannot win all the time but at least when you are able to salvage your capital its all cool.crypto assets are news sensitive.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting a target goal for your profits is essential, many people make the mistake of investing in a coin but they do not have an exit strategy, while holding your coins for the longest time possible will give you the most profits, if you are investing in this market to get profits at some point you need to cash out convert to cryptocurrencies into fiat and enjoy your profits, so when your coins reach your target sell immediately.
Strategy to get out is really needed and should have been prepared beforehand. Doing trading means we must already agree the consequences. We must be prepared to accept any risks that may exist. This is a matter of course to be properly addressed. In the absence of such things then we will only face a setback in trading.
You will be surprised to find out how many people do not have that strategy in hand, I agree that should be the minimal when it comes to your trades or investments you should know when to get in and you should know when to get out, that is critical and yet many people do not really give it a thought and then they find themselves having to take decisions in matter of minutes about whether to sell or to buy when all of that stuff should have been resolved already.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

I wouldn't think about it exiting trading is not a good idea. I always leave half of my profit or just my profit in my wallet but taked out my capital. If you exit and get in again that leaves you a problem the fees and such unnecessary pays for getting in so if i were you don't sell out all your funds or take it out into a full wipe withdrawal just leave some their to trade after.
feverpitch

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

You absolutely right, some people that joins trading only for earning some money for buy something that very important for them, for only instance, get dollars for real estate. After that they can quit trading aswell
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

in the trade crypto is certainly free to get out or go in to trade, but of course when the price of coins in decline, of course we will not come out at that time, but if you are ready to lose or be ready to experience defeat it has become your own decision, I will not do stupid things that will make me a lot of defeat, when I come out when everything goes down.

MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

the best time to get out of the trade is by the time you reach
target daily or weekly profit. You can also use stop loss order. Once the price falls to the stop loss level, the position will be closed at the current market price, which prevents further losses.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

If you have a trading plan and follow it strictly you will know when to exit from your trading. Your trading plan normally include take profit (TP) and stop loss(SL) which ever that comes first you are already off the trade. Use them you will be a good trader.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

The best time to exit trading is when you meet you target earnings. And you can start a business with your earning. And you can provide the needs of your family.

feverpitch

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

When will be frequent movement of coin price and all technical analyses become wrong, you should stop insta-trading to avoid your losses by doing that
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
Exiting at this time that crypto just gained attention by many users will not be possible for now. Maybe when many exchanges were too abusive in their rules or just get scam by the popular exchanges then no one will believe in trading which may be impossible to happen since the mass and the millennial century were hoping to see more trading strategies and websites in a future for financial investment purposes.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

So when the news start to get bad you abandon ship.
I disagree, that's the time to buy more. You'll lower your initial loss but you'll profit more when the prices come back. Of course that's a big WHEN.
It's much easier to drop everything once the prices start plummeting.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

I wouldn't think about it exiting trading is not a good idea. I always leave half of my profit or just my profit in my wallet but taked out my capital. If you exit and get in again that leaves you a problem the fees and such unnecessary pays for getting in so if i were you don't sell out all your funds or take it out into a full wipe withdrawal just leave some their to trade after.

Doing good trading is to trade by continuing to increase the capital owned, and at least the capital owned is not reduced.
Benefits obtained can be used for daily living needs or can be used to increase capital in order to get a bigger chance bigger to get profit.
That is a trademark and when we continue to use the capital we have then we will slowly destroy our work as a trader.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
This is the first we need to do when we will trade, we need to set our targets in our coins. If we think that we are profitable enough then we should exit the game. Do not wait until the price going down because probably, you may trap to the price and will cause for us to hold our coins again.
Yes, the best way to get rid of a deal is to set a specific goal, sell at what price and buy at what price. So when you reach the goal you will easily sell them out and exit the deal. That's the best and most effective way I've ever used.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Exiting at this time that crypto just gained attention by many users will not be possible for now. Maybe when many exchanges were too abusive in their rules or just get scam by the popular exchanges then no one will believe in trading which may be impossible to happen since the mass and the millennial century were hoping to see more trading strategies and websites in a future for financial investment purposes.

Exiting trading is not a good idea. You can keep going in trading area by selling coins and buying them with different prices. Exiting means you will stop this activity which won't give you a single profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: