Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

What is the white list of the project? I meet such a concept for the first time .. Is it like something like a white list of books of feedback and suggestions?
Yes, but rather this white list works on the contrary, not from customers to the institution, but from the side of the institution to customers
What do you mean when you say "institution"? In this context, we are talking about this platform? do you call it an institution in your metaphor?
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

What is the white list of the project? I meet such a concept for the first time .. Is it like something like a white list of books of feedback and suggestions?
Yes, but rather this white list works on the contrary, not from customers to the institution, but from the side of the institution to customers
Obviously, yes, given that none of these establishments make up the whitelist directly. This is an auto-assembled list by and large.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Okay, I get it. And how to get on the white list of the project? What do I need to do? Participate in the bounty program and help the project?
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Okay, I get it. And how to get on the white list of the project? What do I need to do? Participate in the bounty program and help the project?
Look at the form to fill out. On the site you will see the link "white list" in the menu, there will be a form, in it your name and surname, links to your accounts in social networks and your contribution to the project
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

Look at the form to fill out. On the site you will see the link "white list" in the menu, there will be a form, in it your name and surname, links to your accounts in social networks and your contribution to the project
Is it just necessary to become an investor in order to get on the white list? I thought there was a right guy who wrote that to get on the white list of the project you need to help in his development
mynamehere

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Is it just necessary to become an investor in order to get on the white list? I thought there was a right guy who wrote that to get on the white list of the project you need to help in his development
But in any case, the contribution at the ISO stage is a huge help to the project. There are already no two opinions, money now is the best help to the project.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

But in any case, the contribution at the ISO stage is a huge help to the project. There are already no two opinions, money now is the best help to the project.
I disagree. The project always has 2 resources: it's money and the media. If there is at least one, then the second will necessarily appear.
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

I disagree. The project always has 2 resources: it's money and the media. If there is at least one, then the second will necessarily appear.
If this is the case, then you can describe any project as a collection of money and media. I believe that you are wrong in this deduction
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

A very true statement. If there is a media - they pull up the clientele, which invests money. If there is money, then you can pull the media through them
mynamehere

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

A very true statement. If there is a media - they pull up the clientele, which invests money. If there is money, then you can pull the media through them
It sounds of course real, but more for a normal project, connected with the purchase of a sale or other business. In the crypto currency market, it has long been the view that schemes for conventional projects run at 10 percent
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

I doubt it now... To invest or not in DML. The project is very interesting, but the unstable market scares me.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!

No problem, please contact your private messages next time with your questions, I will prompt you!
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

It sounds of course real, but more for a normal project, connected with the purchase of a sale or other business. In the crypto currency market, it has long been the view that schemes for conventional projects run at 10 percent
Nothing like this. The project is a project, and nothing new in fact people came up with, creating a block chain. It's just a way to store and transfer data, and otherwise everything is the same
mine777

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Nothing like this. The project is a project, and nothing new in fact people came up with, creating a block chain. It's just a way to store and transfer data, and otherwise everything is the same
Wow, you wanted to know what a white list is, and you'll get into black, my little pvnz Cheesy
imginy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

Wow, you wanted to know what a white list is, and you'll get into black, my little pvnz Cheesy
ahah!
Do not scare the guy, the blacklist of the project is not so easy to get into, it's even harder than easy. The black list is certainly there, you need to run the project servers to get there, I do not know
mynamehere

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

ahah!
Do not scare the guy, the blacklist of the project is not so easy to get into, it's even harder than easy. The black list is certainly there, you need to run the project servers to get there, I do not know
It seems to me quite simply to create an anti-advertising project, to talk about it badly, to slander and disintegrate the situation on the threads of the project forum
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: