Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

The project does not look like a SCAM . Although looks a bit too utopian and ambitious. The development team is quite capable and able to implement the plan.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

The project does not look like a SCAM . Although looks a bit too utopian and ambitious. The development team is quite capable and able to implement the plan.
What's so unrealistic and unrealizable did you notice? I am very interested?)
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I was very confused by the fact that it is not clear how many devices will be involved in this project. Can be such that on computing capacities this project will concede already existing systems of machine learning.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

I was very confused by the fact that it is not clear how many devices will be involved in this project. Can be such that on computing capacities this project will concede already existing systems of machine learning.
I would argue with you ... Device owners will be paid a reward for providing their resources to the platform. And given the potential growth of the machine learning market, even the smallest reward in the transfer to fiat money can be very good.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

I would argue with you ... Device owners will be paid a reward for providing their resources to the platform. And given the potential growth of the machine learning market, even the smallest reward in the transfer to fiat money can be very good.
In any case, blockchain and new technologies are perceived by the world very skeptically and reluctantly. It will take a long time when there will be enough users on this platform .
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

In any case, blockchain and new technologies are perceived by the world very skeptically and reluctantly. It will take a long time when there will be enough users on this platform .
Question of course an interesting. For algorithms to be really good, you need a lot of different data so that this algorithm can solve any problem . If personal data is low quality algorithms will leave much to be desired.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Question of course an interesting. For algorithms to be really good, you need a lot of different data so that this algorithm can solve any problem . If personal data is low quality algorithms will leave much to be desired.

Therefore , I raised such a question, everything depends on the number of provided facilities and personal data. If the platform is not popular it will not have fuel for development.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

I believe that problems with users arise should not . At the moment, with each passing day it is revealed more and more.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

I believe that problems with users arise should not . At the moment, with each passing day it is revealed more and more.
We will wait for the launch of the project, only then it will be possible to make adequate conclusions about the performance of the platform.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation

I think that the project team will soon be happy with the community's first news. We are waiting very much for news and information
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

We will wait for the launch of the project, only then it will be possible to make adequate conclusions about the performance of the platform.
I look at this project only from a positive point of view and expect only the best result from it.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

I think that the project team will soon be happy with the community's first news. We are waiting very much for news and information

Yes, I agree, The information is very much needed now. This is important for the promotion of the project further, since it depends on his successful start
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Yes, I agree, The information is very much needed now. This is important for the promotion of the project further, since it depends on his successful start

And what if there are no natures? Will you continue to follow the project or leave?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

And what if there are no natures? Will you continue to follow the project or leave?

If the news is not absolutely (I'm sure it will be), then I will still follow the news, but I will devote more time to other projects
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

If the news is not absolutely (I'm sure it will be), then I will still follow the news, but I will devote more time to other projects

I think that everyone who follows this sphere will do so. Since this is now very important for the community
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

I think that everyone who follows this sphere will do so. Since this is now very important for the community

In general, we will wait for news and hope that the team is now working on the project and will soon please the community with interesting details. Very pleasant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: