Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

Sounds very cool. And it could be the most profitable bussiness in such continents as Africa or Middle Asia where they have more that 290 sunny days in a year.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 01:10:32 PM by ibininja

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision

It would make things a lot easier for investors if the numbers show; But I think it can be visible from the contract if anyone has the address. Which begets the questions anyone has the address?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Well they did complete their ico till phase 4 so they already have a huge amount sold i think we should just trust them like we did with the phases before.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

Sounds very cool. And it could be the most profitable bussiness in such continents as Africa or Middle Asia where they have more that 290 sunny days in a year.
It's nice to hear that. I know about solar panels and their storage. Thanks Darkoth89 for this calculation. I'll definitely hold more than 100 tokens which is will receive from ICO.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

This is very good idea. How excactly it will work ? we can sell the excess energy to Bittwatt and we will get bittwatt token? And when we need to buy energy we can just use these Bittwatt token?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

It's nice to hear that. I know about solar panels and their storage. Thanks Darkoth89 for this calculation. I'll definitely hold more than 100 tokens which is will receive from ICO.

Such a crazy thought to tihnk you can use 100KW of electricity for every 100 tokens you hold. how does this work? How can I consume this "100KW " from my "100 tokens"
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Such a crazy thought to tihnk you can use 100KW of electricity for every 100 tokens you hold. how does this work? How can I consume this "100KW " from my "100 tokens"

100 Bittwatt tokens = 100 KW energy? Sounds very interesting. But Bittwatt really going to store energy like what Tesla did in Australia or it just suggestions you guys giving?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

100 Bittwatt tokens = 100 KW energy? Sounds very interesting. But Bittwatt really going to store energy like what Tesla did in Australia or it just suggestions you guys giving?

No they're not storing it that way, i was using that as example to explain how essentially the tokens 'store' electric.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

This is very good idea. How excactly it will work ? we can sell the excess energy to Bittwatt and we will get bittwatt token? And when we need to buy energy we can just use these Bittwatt token?

To my understanding something like that yes I’m interested to see how the actual process will work. I mean if you think about it theirs a lot of moving parts to think about to make a working verified system
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

No they're not storing it that way, i was using that as example to explain how essentially the tokens 'store' electric.

Oh you mean in the way that a token yields USD value, and with that USD value you can buy electricity?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

I am looking forward to a good explanation of the system and how you store electric with your KW tokens, and how you are entitled to 100KW of electric with your 100BWT ? do you exchange your BWT for KW directly as an exchange/trade ?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

That's pretty cool, never thought of it that way, so holding bittwatt is like holding power in your hands, decentralization is really making scenarios we only see in movies come to life, this is probably the best technology of the century and projects such as these will give the population reason to be part of the blockchain industry
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

The idea is simply fascinating and innovative, before now i haven't thought of an ability to store my unused energy to be used much later or even selling it at my will, the economy engineering of the project is very sound, was there any move to patent the idea by Bittwatt?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

The idea is simply fascinating and innovative, before now i haven't thought of an ability to store my unused energy to be used much later or even selling it at my will, the economy engineering of the project is very sound, was there any move to patent the idea by Bittwatt?

Wow.. This is cool, so i have energy in my hands and can use it when i wish or sell it when i need money for other stuff. This is one of the great news i have seen recently.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

I am looking forward to a good explanation of the system and how you store electric with your KW tokens, and how you are entitled to 100KW of electric with your 100BWT ? do you exchange your BWT for KW directly as an exchange/trade ?

If this just means that one token costs as 1 KW of electricity then how trading on exchanges can change its price? I think all this numbers are here just for example and understanding. Now it can cost like 1 KW and tomorrow it can grow in price and cost like 10 KW. Moreover the prices are different in different countries.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

That's pretty cool, never thought of it that way, so holding bittwatt is like holding power in your hands, decentralization is really making scenarios we only see in movies come to life, this is probably the best technology of the century and projects such as these will give the population reason to be part of the blockchain industry

Thats true. Holding BWT is like holding power in our hands. Thats what my understanding is. More and more partnerships from various countries comes in, more and more benefit for the token holders like us.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

Thats true. Holding BWT is like holding power in our hands. Thats what my understanding is. More and more partnerships from various countries comes in, more and more benefit for the token holders like us.

I normally HODL my high quality tokens. BWT is one of the tokens for that category. Long term view for this token is very good as we see lots of partnerships came in as well as very efficient team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: