Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

That's pretty cool, never thought of it that way, so holding bittwatt is like holding power in your hands, decentralization is really making scenarios we only see in movies come to life, this is probably the best technology of the century and projects such as these will give the population reason to be part of the blockchain industry

Thats true. Holding BWT is like holding power in our hands. Thats what my understanding is. More and more partnerships from various countries comes in, more and more benefit for the token holders like us.

I normally HODL my high quality tokens. BWT is one of the tokens for that category. Long term view for this token is very good as we see lots of partnerships came in as well as very efficient team.

I 100% agree with you Bitwatt has gained a lot of exposure in recent weeks and they are working on some excellent partnerships that will really help the Bittwatt project fulfil their goal of being an alternative energy marketplace and settlements platform. Even the bounty on bountyhive is will attract a lot of attention on a wide variety of social media platforms and hopefully pique the interest of potential investors.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

That's pretty cool, never thought of it that way, so holding bittwatt is like holding power in your hands, decentralization is really making scenarios we only see in movies come to life, this is probably the best technology of the century and projects such as these will give the population reason to be part of the blockchain industry

Thats true. Holding BWT is like holding power in our hands. Thats what my understanding is. More and more partnerships from various countries comes in, more and more benefit for the token holders like us.

I normally HODL my high quality tokens. BWT is one of the tokens for that category. Long term view for this token is very good as we see lots of partnerships came in as well as very efficient team.

I agree with you, hodl is the best strategy at Bittwatt. In 2-3 years we will be very happy about this investment. But even in a year, there will be great progress, for those who can not wait so long:-)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

The good thing about BWT is it actually makes sense to hold onto your tokens. So many projects lead to masses of dumping, with this one, you are holding energy, something the world needs all over and will potentially become harder to get and prices driven up. It makes no sense to dump
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision

Live bar makes following token sales activities easier to follow and one can clearly figure out the amount of sales that is made per day.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

I am so holding this for sure, i can clearly see the growth of this already and the fact that some work has already been carried make it really, if we are allowed to make projections what's your best hodl period for Bittwatt??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision

Live bar makes following token sales activities easier to follow and one can clearly figure out the amount of sales that is made per day.

The Bittwatt token sale live bar is good but it could be improved, I don't know if it's just my PC or if I'm missing something ... but I can't see the an actual amount raised in $ or a total amount of tokens sold? This is useful to track how close the project is to reaching their hardcap.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

The Bittwatt token sale live bar is good but it could be improved, I don't know if it's just my PC or if I'm missing something ... but I can't see the an actual amount raised in $ or a total amount of tokens sold? This is useful to track how close the project is to reaching their hardcap.

I don't think the exact amount of money raised is shown somewhere. The bar is just a rough index on how much they raised so far. I guess the exact numbers will be released just after the ICO.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

I agree with you, hodl is the best strategy at Bittwatt. In 2-3 years we will be very happy about this investment. But even in a year, there will be great progress, for those who can not wait so long:-)

Yeah.  HODL is the surest strategy for me am gonna HODL till I can't HODL anymore

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Indeed, this way one can also correlate news announcement with investment gains

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

The good thing about BWT is it actually makes sense to hold onto your tokens. So many projects lead to masses of dumping, with this one, you are holding energy, something the world needs all over and will potentially become harder to get and prices driven up. It makes no sense to dump

I agree with you. I would not mind if holding was made compulsory for this project, its going to be sad seeing dumpers missing out on the wonderful benefits of these project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

Yeah.  Coupled with the fact that Bittwatt are making huge progress I think holding would a very nice strategy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

I don't think the exact amount of money raised is shown somewhere. The bar is just a rough index on how much they raised so far. I guess the exact numbers will be released just after the ICO.

I get why Bittwatt have done it and maybe they don't have time to update their live counter every day. I hope they can get even closer to their hard cap and I look forward to them revealing their total after the ICO has ended.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

I get why Bittwatt have done it and maybe they don't have time to update their live counter every day. I hope they can get even closer to their hard cap and I look forward to them revealing their total after the ICO has ended.

If they really have to update the counter manually, that would make sense. But usually these counters are updated automatically. They probably just thought a concrete number isn't really necessary when you can estimate the amount they raised so far.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

I agree you can use that energy for yourself or you can sell it there are a lot of benefits in this token and their progress is also amazing already at phase 4 and it is almost ending.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:01:49 AM

I agree you can use that energy for yourself or you can sell it there are a lot of benefits in this token and their progress is also amazing already at phase 4 and it is almost ending.

They got to stage 4 fast with sell outs on most of the other phases shows a surprising amount of demand for the token throughout the entire ico so far means things should be intereting come listing time
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

They got to stage 4 fast with sell outs on most of the other phases shows a surprising amount of demand for the token throughout the entire ico so far means things should be intereting come listing time

Awareness about Bittwatt is increasing, with their recent partnerships with big companies people are being to see the potential Bittwatt holds. I plan on holding for long term.
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:18:02 AM

I hope this project success after their ico and passing my expectation , with pathnersip with some energy company this will bring a good future for bittwatt project

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

Sounds very cool. And it could be the most profitable bussiness in such continents as Africa or Middle Asia where they have more that 290 sunny days in a year.
It's nice to hear that. I know about solar panels and their storage. Thanks Darkoth89 for this calculation. I'll definitely hold more than 100 tokens which is will receive from ICO.

Such a crazy thought to tihnk you can use 100KW of electricity for every 100 tokens you hold. how does this work? How can I consume this "100KW " from my "100 tokens"

100 Bittwatt tokens = 100 KW energy? Sounds very interesting. But Bittwatt really going to store energy like what Tesla did in Australia or it just suggestions you guys giving?

No they're not storing it that way, i was using that as example to explain how essentially the tokens 'store' electric.

Oh you mean in the way that a token yields USD value, and with that USD value you can buy electricity?

After seeing the discussion I am really excited about the actual process, how it's going to work actually. I am trying to figure out how/ehy price of token will move and how I can enjoy the trading.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

I hope this project success after their ico and passing my expectation , with pathnersip with some energy company this will bring a good future for bittwatt project

Yeah.. Partnership with other energy companies is going to boost the outcome of success of this project. Although some partnership have been announced and more is to come. It would be awesome seeing the outcomes of this partnership.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

I just visited on telegram channel and found few people are talking there about listing on exchange. They said Bittwatt will list on 28th May. How is it possible? This is true news or some rumer?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: