Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good
I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.

I don't see why it wouldn't, id think it would improve as I imagine they will take on additional staff members and get a dedicated marketing team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Hello!this coin its analog of wePower or power leger?when you planned listing on exchange?
am participate in bounty by b-hive

ColorlessK, who started this thread and also manages the community work of Bittwatt (via Bountyhive) posted a detailed comparison of Bittwatt with its competitors WePower or Power Ledger.

There you go:

Hi there! Hope this will help you understand the difference between Bittwatt and some of its competitors! 👍

Even Restart Energy doesn't have all features in this list though it is the most similar project in this row. And the main and the biggest difference of Bitwatt from WePower or Power Ledger is that it allows physical delivery of energy.

Thanks for the infographic, BittWatt certainly does look strong compared to the competition, I can't wait for the B2B platform.

That is a great summary; One point in there I am curious about is how do they allow physical delivery of energy? Does it mean that they will be connecting the wiring to beneficiaries?

Wow.. Bittwatt is really a gem to hold. Just look at the way Bittwatt can't be compared with wepower. The only strong competitor there is the restart energy

I checked Restart and i could tell they are having almost similar concept with Bittwatt, i would like a partnership sort of than a competition, energy is a very wide field for even 10 projects to cover

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good
I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.

I don't see why it wouldn't, id think it would improve as I imagine they will take on additional staff members and get a dedicated marketing team.

They still are pretty active and get questions answered relatively quickly, the team I'm sure are expanding very shortly with the amount thats going on; looking pretty good
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

They still are pretty active and get questions answered relatively quickly, the team I'm sure are expanding very shortly with the amount thats going on; looking pretty good

Oh, this is how every ICO should work. The constant communication with the team during all parts of sales and even after - people want to know where they give their money and how team uses all these resources.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

Well the beautiful thing about Bittwatt is that they employ blockchain technology. And we all know the beauty of blockchain, things like decentralization,  transperancy and robustness. So Bittwatt are changing electricity trading.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

i just looked again at the screenshot of the bittwatt platform and wonder why the weather report can be seen on the bottom right.
Could it be there to know if less solar power is being produced because of bad weather?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

Well the beautiful thing about Bittwatt is that they employ blockchain technology. And we all know the beauty of blockchain, things like decentralization,  transperancy and robustness. So Bittwatt are changing electricity trading.

blockchain transactions are also immutable, this is also a big advantage over the old fashioned way of administration

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Yes, one thing is to have a successful ICO, another is to keep the community alive by constantly reminding them of the need and benefits of the project, you don't just relax after a successfully ICO, actually that's where the real deal starts because the team next step is to ensure that they don't dump and if the whole place becomes silent, they will
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Yes, one thing is to have a successful ICO, another is to keep the community alive by constantly reminding them of the need and benefits of the project, you don't just relax after a successfully ICO, actually that's where the real deal starts because the team next step is to ensure that they don't dump and if the whole place becomes silent, they will

It's going to be interesting, the platform doesn't launch till January next year so I can see alot of weak hands dropping out before then.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

BittWatt site is still not updated. Did anyone contacted the team on BittWatt telegram channel? I expect BittWatt team to update the token sale regularly to avoid any confusion for buyers.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

It's going to be interesting, the platform doesn't launch till January next year so I can see alot of weak hands dropping out before then.

Yea and the strong hands will be waiting to grab from them, the fact is, success don't come overnight, yea i do attest to the fact that such can happen in the crypto world but is not always and successful projects take time to build but the end of such reward has the potential of changing ones life for good
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

BittWatt site is still not updated. Did anyone contacted the team on BittWatt telegram channel? I expect BittWatt team to update the token sale regularly to avoid any confusion for buyers.

It seems like they will update their homepage just after the end of the ICO. I imagine how much all they are busy right now. I think the pressure is high for everybody.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

How many are they in the team? I am sure they are super busy with the last stage of the sale. But Ya I think they should update the site to avoid any kind of confusion.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Each and every project these days are keeping their telegram channel live even after their ICO. So I dont have any doubt about Bittwatt. They will for sure keep it and active and update everything there.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Probably they are updating manually. That could be the only reason I could think of. Also its long weekend in Europe. So it might get updated after Tuesday may be. Looking forward for the update.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

i just looked again at the screenshot of the bittwatt platform and wonder why the weather report can be seen on the bottom right.
Could it be there to know if less solar power is being produced because of bad weather?

Are you talking about the homepage here? cos i checked now and i couldn't find the weather report like you pointed out, however if that is added i think it is necessary, since they would be needing solar energy which is dependent on the weathern

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Each and every project these days are keeping their telegram channel live even after their ICO. So I dont have any doubt about Bittwatt. They will for sure keep it and active and update everything there.

It's great to see Bittwatt staying active in the telegram channel and I'm sure they will keep it very looked after for when the project does expand with it's community, it's only a matter of time !
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Are you talking about the homepage here? cos i checked now and i couldn't find the weather report like you pointed out, however if that is added i think it is necessary, since they would be needing solar energy which is dependent on the weathern

i mean the screenshot in their business plan, you can take a look here: https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Business-Plan.pdf
i also think it's because the solar energy. Maybe the price for the solar energy is higher when there is bad weather
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

Probably they are updating manually. That could be the only reason I could think of. Also its long weekend in Europe. So it might get updated after Tuesday may be. Looking forward for the update.

They should really update it more frequently. It looks a bit weird when the counter is not moving at all. People could think the sale isn't going well.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

They should really update it more frequently. It looks a bit weird when the counter is not moving at all. People could think the sale isn't going well.

We are almost into the middle of the phase 4 ico and nothing has been updated on the site.. This is really bad from bittwatt, they really need to get their head together.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: