Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

Probably they are updating manually. That could be the only reason I could think of. Also its long weekend in Europe. So it might get updated after Tuesday may be. Looking forward for the update.

They should really update it more frequently. It looks a bit weird when the counter is not moving at all. People could think the sale isn't going well.

We are almost into the middle of the phase 4 ico and nothing has been updated on the site.. This is really bad from bittwatt, they really need to get their head together.

I asked the same question in their telegram and I got told the website is updating; but due to the last stage being so large it hasn't moved much. If that's what you are talking about in regards to the update
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

What is the status of tokens sale? I don't see any changes in token sale bar, looks like it's not updated since last 3-4 days? Or I am looking at wrong place Wink?

I thought i was the only one that noticed it... There is no changes on the website that indicates that the 4th phase ico is on... Although they announced it on their twitter handle. Bittwatt really need to check this out.

Probably they are updating manually. That could be the only reason I could think of. Also its long weekend in Europe. So it might get updated after Tuesday may be. Looking forward for the update.

Hopefully with this, within this week, we should expect an update on the latest state of token sales. I wouldn't want to believe these has been no sales till now.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

They should really update it more frequently. It looks a bit weird when the counter is not moving at all. People could think the sale isn't going well.

We are almost into the middle of the phase 4 ico and nothing has been updated on the site.. This is really bad from bittwatt, they really need to get their head together.

I asked the same question in their telegram and I got told the website is updating; but due to the last stage being so large it hasn't moved much. If that's what you are talking about in regards to the update
Well i am glad they gave an answer to this very fast now we at least know what is the actually reason for not updating the site.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

Hopefully with this, within this week, we should expect an update on the latest state of token sales. I wouldn't want to believe these has been no sales till now.

Lol seriously doubt that is the case I’m sure it’s just been hectic and they lapsed on updating the site in the grand scope of things it’s a pretty minor oversight by a team that’s been on top of everything else
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good
I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.

Each and every project these days are keeping their telegram channel live even after their ICO. So I dont have any doubt about Bittwatt. They will for sure keep it and active and update everything there.

A good project always live to keep their social media accounts active for a long time, even after ICO. Otherwise how they will inform followers, investors about the status of the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

I agree. No matter how busy Bittwatt team is, they should update the token sale counter. I still see phase 3 going on with 10% bonus.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

From the look of things Bittwatt are not coming clean with the necessary information. We need to be updated on what is really going on

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:49 AM

i just looked again at the screenshot of the bittwatt platform and wonder why the weather report can be seen on the bottom right.
Could it be there to know if less solar power is being produced because of bad weather?

Are you talking about the homepage here? cos i checked now and i couldn't find the weather report like you pointed out, however if that is added i think it is necessary, since they would be needing solar energy which is dependent on the weathern

i mean the screenshot in their business plan, you can take a look here: https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Business-Plan.pdf
i also think it's because the solar energy. Maybe the price for the solar energy is higher when there is bad weather

Weather impacts energy in general dependent on the how it is laid out and they type of energy generated. Windy weathers are great for those that use wind turbines and sunny for those providing solar and of course the normal for those using fuel/gas.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

The homepage has really not been updated for a while now. Of course I know that the team has a lot to do right now.
But there should be a person who can update the site.  Phase 4 has been running for 6 days, but is still showing phase 3

BittWatt site is still not updated. Did anyone contacted the team on BittWatt telegram channel? I expect BittWatt team to update the token sale regularly to avoid any confusion for buyers.

How many are they in the team? I am sure they are super busy with the last stage of the sale. But Ya I think they should update the site to avoid any kind of confusion.

Same question to me also. seems progress bar not moving. And might be you also right, that they may be busy with last stage of sale. But till what time expect to change progress bar?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

i just looked again at the screenshot of the bittwatt platform and wonder why the weather report can be seen on the bottom right.
Could it be there to know if less solar power is being produced because of bad weather?

Are you talking about the homepage here? cos i checked now and i couldn't find the weather report like you pointed out, however if that is added i think it is necessary, since they would be needing solar energy which is dependent on the weathern

i mean the screenshot in their business plan, you can take a look here: https://bittwatt.com/static/files/Bittwatt-Business-Plan.pdf
i also think it's because the solar energy. Maybe the price for the solar energy is higher when there is bad weather

Thank you... Seen, I agree with you on the price of energy soaring with bad weather, it's simple mathematics to see it go that way, i think there should be an available option or another source of energy in the case of such events

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

Yes, the project got some serious prospects and the concept was created in such a way that it brings all the party involved together, that's like the total package of the energy industry, you don't need to be controlled by a selected few, the power to make that decision of your energy usage rests in your hands as an investor
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Also check out their telegram pinned posts and for questions their telegram support is quite good
I agree they answer very fast if you could not find an answer in their whitepaper it is smart to ask that in their Telegram.

I'm really hoping that the communication like we have now via telegram will continue post-ico as it's really nice to have access so easily from the people behind the platform, too often than not ICO teams fall back to old methods after ICO (email and website) it would be nice to see bittwatt continue to maintain this communication channel longterm via their social team.

Each and every project these days are keeping their telegram channel live even after their ICO. So I dont have any doubt about Bittwatt. They will for sure keep it and active and update everything there.

Exactly that! I find I often just go to telegram these days to get the latest information or to ask a question. Good response times there.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

This is such an interesting and innovative project, I'm sure there are a couple similar ones but I heard this one is getting way more positive responses. Energy trading is the future and this project looks way promising for me not to keep my eyes on it.

Yes, the project got some serious prospects and the concept was created in such a way that it brings all the party involved together, that's like the total package of the energy industry, you don't need to be controlled by a selected few, the power to make that decision of your energy usage rests in your hands as an investor

There's a few other projects I've seen that want to do the same idea, but none that are advancing and signing partnerships etc as much as BittWatt currently are.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

Thank you... Seen, I agree with you on the price of energy soaring with bad weather, it's simple mathematics to see it go that way, i think there should be an available option or another source of energy in the case of such events

That would make sense, if you're unable to generate electricity because of bad weather / lack of sun; the price will naturally go up as it's higher in demand, how will Bittwatt combat this?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

There's a few other projects I've seen that want to do the same idea, but none that are advancing and signing partnerships etc as much as BittWatt currently are.

and not to forget that Bittwatt has already started in Romania. I do not know if other projects are ready yet.
And other countries will follow shortly. So they already have a working product
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

You're right, bittwatt seems to have done their homework pretty well to have kept them moving and attracting the attention of the community, investors and partners coming in to identify with them, the aura that comes with this project is fascinating and to be honest, they tend to solve some serious issues that has been going on in the energy industry for years
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: