Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11748 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

This seem to me like the first time I'm hearing project officially announce they are listed on a dex, I always thought anyone can just open a book and it's not necessarily the project owners  Huh

Bittwatt listed at IDEX? I thought they are planning to list at Houbi. It's was very silent and surprise announcement for me Smiley. But it's really good news.

The CEO is doing very well with the negotiations and announcements. There are no empty promises, he announces new listings as soon as they are active. And we will see some other listings in the next few weeks

Yep, I'm sure they will reach some big exchange very soon. By the way, Coss.io is also a good one, but there is never too many of them for token circulation.

I was surprised COSS was that good; i tried it and it is quite smooth in both withdrawals and deposits; I did not have to KYC; Also they withdrawal is a bit slow but I guess that is the case with all exchanges. given they said they will be announcing more listings I think we will see great stuff.

Yeah.. Coss is a small exchange but has the potential of becoming one of the best exchanges out there and i believe Bittwatt will get listed on one big exchange soon.

I am also waiting for bittwatt to get listed in some big exchanges. Looking forward for the news anytime as the team is very active and doing lots of things in parallel to lots of positive surprises.

Idex is a good exchange. I trade there most of the time, because it is fast and safe, and also the fees are much lower than any other exchanges. I was first thinking about not to use this exchange, but it turned out good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

This seem to me like the first time I'm hearing project officially announce they are listed on a dex, I always thought anyone can just open a book and it's not necessarily the project owners  Huh

Bittwatt listed at IDEX? I thought they are planning to list at Houbi. It's was very silent and surprise announcement for me Smiley. But it's really good news.

The CEO is doing very well with the negotiations and announcements. There are no empty promises, he announces new listings as soon as they are active. And we will see some other listings in the next few weeks

Yep, I'm sure they will reach some big exchange very soon. By the way, Coss.io is also a good one, but there is never too many of them for token circulation.

I was surprised COSS was that good; i tried it and it is quite smooth in both withdrawals and deposits; I did not have to KYC; Also they withdrawal is a bit slow but I guess that is the case with all exchanges. given they said they will be announcing more listings I think we will see great stuff.

Yeah.. Coss is a small exchange but has the potential of becoming one of the best exchanges out there and i believe Bittwatt will get listed on one big exchange soon.

I am also waiting for bittwatt to get listed in some big exchanges. Looking forward for the news anytime as the team is very active and doing lots of things in parallel to lots of positive surprises.

Can I ask why you are waiting for a 'big exchange?'  Are you looking to buy more or sell? if you're looking to buy, now is the time with it being below ICO price, I don't think we're gonna see it this low again.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Yeah, seeing the way it is going I see Bittwatt been listed in a major exchange very soon and that's gonna be very awesome for them

It's great to see them listed on idex, I think this will help get some recongition and certainly an increase in volume towards the project

Yeah, Im not a fan of Coss, Idex is so easy to use in comparison and i much prefer it to the other options like Etherdelta/ForkDelta, seems to be more secure and better maintained. 

Well, it was the platform that was used to generate the needed volume that got bittwatt listed on coinmarketcap, so it is an added advantage to this project,i'm pretty certain others will come in with time but we just have to endure the moment and see where this leads and the fact is, it will lead to somewhere good because the team has given the community something to believe
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

Yeah, seeing the way it is going I see Bittwatt been listed in a major exchange very soon and that's gonna be very awesome for them

It's great to see them listed on idex, I think this will help get some recongition and certainly an increase in volume towards the project

That BWT is listed on IDEX is good for the project and the trading volume. Unfortunately no one want to sell some Bittwatt Token.  Angry

yes sorry, I do not sell my tokens either :-)
But on coss you should have the chance to buy a few tokens, maybe your offer is too low :-)
You should have participated in the trading competition, as tokens were sold all the time

I dont have any intention to sell my BWT either. I will HODL it and would reap the full benefit later. This is gem of the tokens which came out recently.

This pretty much sums up my sentiments. We literally have the power in our hands with BWT tokens, definitely holding this one, no weak hands.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

Can I ask why you are waiting for a 'big exchange?'  Are you looking to buy more or sell? if you're looking to buy, now is the time with it being below ICO price, I don't think we're gonna see it this low again.

I agree, big exchanges are to good to increase the price and for dumpers. The most  investors want more BWT and at this price and on small exchanges you will get them for a lower price.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

What ever the reason may have been for coss and Bitwatt had that made them resort to the sales of tokens the way they did, I believed it has worked greatly for both of them cause it was a sooth process.  
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

What ever the reason may have been for coss and Bitwatt had that made them resort to the sales of tokens the way they did, I believed it has worked greatly for both of them cause it was a sooth process.  

No doubt Bittwatt selling out on coss exchange turned out to be a good decision for both parties as fans if Bittwatt registered on coss to trade and participate in the trading competition. I have no grudge against coss exchange in fact i do like the exchange compared to IDEX. Ny opinion though.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.
Guy's, this is not easy task. There is lot of procedure to get approval from exchanges to listing any tokens on their platform. Because lots people are investing their own money in exchanges/trading platform. So obviously exchange team will take some time to approve that.

I do agree with you, its not an easy thing getting listed on exchanges, not to mention the ridiculous rates that are attached to some of these exchanges, such phase will come when they will get listed on the appropriate channel(s) but at the moment they just need to focus on adding more value to the already existing value of their token

I think Bittwatt is changing the way ICO do things and giving it a standard, I think they might have realized that a lot of projects in the blockchain today just exist around the "value" and "exchange" block and nothing, I'm glad they didn't focus much in that direction as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.
Guy's, this is not easy task. There is lot of procedure to get approval from exchanges to listing any tokens on their platform. Because lots people are investing their own money in exchanges/trading platform. So obviously exchange team will take some time to approve that.

I do agree with you, its not an easy thing getting listed on exchanges, not to mention the ridiculous rates that are attached to some of these exchanges, such phase will come when they will get listed on the appropriate channel(s) but at the moment they just need to focus on adding more value to the already existing value of their token

I think Bittwatt is changing the way ICO do things and giving it a standard, I think they might have realized that a lot of projects in the blockchain today just exist around the "value" and "exchange" block and nothing, I'm glad they didn't focus much in that direction as well

The teams got a real world use for their platform that’s what’s important unlike other projects that exist sort of just to exist this team saw an issue and wants to use modern technology to improve or solve it
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

The teams got a real world use for their platform that’s what’s important unlike other projects that exist sort of just to exist this team saw an issue and wants to use modern technology to improve or solve it

Yes exactly, Bittwatt are fully incorporating blockchain technology, and they are not just associating with the technology to run an ICO and make money.

They are a legit project and they are serving a real purpose that will hopefully revolutionise the energy markets.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Having a working product distinct Bittwatt from the regular projects we come across daily, the last few weeks has been a busy one for the team and everything seems to be on course.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Having a working product distinct Bittwatt from the regular projects we come across daily, the last few weeks has been a busy one for the team and everything seems to be on course.

They have been really working their socks off, I'm hoping they secure some more listings, so even more people have access to buying BWT tokens!  Grin

rathaha10

Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

They have been really working their socks off, I'm hoping they secure some more listings, so even more people have access to buying BWT tokens!  Grin

I agree that they should list more, but not on every exchange. Some exchanges are really bad they should select the best ones for the users.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

It’s important to list and specifically advertise on trustworthy exchanges as a bad exchange can really negatively impact exchanges but really the main thing is to make sure the token is easily accessible when people want it
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

From the way things are going they will soon be listed at big exchange because lately they have been making giant strides

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

It’s important to list and specifically advertise on trustworthy exchanges as a bad exchange can really negatively impact exchanges but really the main thing is to make sure the token is easily accessible when people want it

That's true, it's important to have one's token made available to the masses in the right manner of course. Before listing I urge projects to do their due diligence to ensure they're listing on a reputable exchange.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

That's true, it's important to have one's token made available to the masses in the right manner of course. Before listing I urge projects to do their due diligence to ensure they're listing on a reputable exchange.

Yep theirs been some big coins that got hammered because they chose what turned out to be a shitty exchange as their exclusive endorsed exchange. Exchanges and the projects are a special kind of relationship and can really impact each other positively but also negatively
wenwen

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Hello everybody. The concept of the coin is very good. I hope the developers implement their ideas in full. I wish success to all.

Yep theirs been some big coins that got hammered because they chose what turned out to be a shitty exchange as their exclusive endorsed exchange. Exchanges and the projects are a special kind of relationship and can really impact each other positively but also negatively
yugyug

Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

Bittwatt (BWT) can become a key component offering turnkey solutions for future ICO. The guarantee of the success of the project is a team of experienced developers, economists and fintech experts to develop an “all-in-one” platform that provides solutions for B2B, B2C, general buyers, investors and traders. Good luck to the project!
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

I like the optimism of many about this project, but I am a realist, for this I believe in the prospects of Bittwatt only after I see the finished software solution. because now it's just talk.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: