Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkstone2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:45:45 PM

It's funny that you mention crash and burn. Because the only reputation that is going to crash and burn over the boatload of personal insults in your last 20 posts is yours. Nobody is going to take you serious unless you leave those attacks at home.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:24:15 PM

It's funny that you mention crash and burn. Because the only reputation that is going to crash and burn over the boatload of personal insults in your last 20 posts is yours. Nobody is going to take you serious unless you leave those attacks at home.

+1

Arn't we just glad I couldn't care less about my reputation.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:44:03 AM

So the profit forecast spreadsheet seems to be out of date / inaccurate with all the changes to the plan.  Do we have any profit forecast updates based on recent events?

A confident forecast requires a reliable forecast of the bitcoin price. Good luck.

Well the spreadsheet seems to have been pretty good at predicting the difficulty rise at least so far, so we just need to update the TH figures.  I also only care about how many BTC, not it's USD equivalent.

I guess that's the million dollar question tho; when is the other 500TH coming online...  Do we have any ideas as yet to the likely schedule is for the remaining hardware?
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:00:28 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:23:04 AM by mikemikemike

So the profit forecast spreadsheet seems to be out of date / inaccurate with all the changes to the plan.  Do we have any profit forecast updates based on recent events?

A confident forecast requires a reliable forecast of the bitcoin price. Good luck.

Well the spreadsheet seems to have been pretty good at predicting the difficulty rise at least so far, so we just need to update the TH figures.  I also only care about how many BTC, not it's USD equivalent.

I guess that's the million dollar question tho; when is the other 500TH coming online...  Do we have any ideas as yet to the likely schedule is for the remaining hardware?

We will begin producing our own units either this week or next, once this starts we can see how many we are producing a week and make a more accurate estimate. It also depends on whether bitmine can deliver their rigs at a reasonable rate(I wouldn't count on this)

I'd say anywhere between four and eight weeks is a reasonable estimate given the information we currently know.

The four week best case is us producing the original 80 units a week, bitmine delivering 20 rigs a week, plus reinvestment from our current Chinese provider.

The eight week worst case is maybe 10 TH/s a week from bitmine, plus us producing 40 units a week, plus the same reinvestment

All will become clear soon. Whichever, it's a massive leap forward with our own custom units. Lets just hope we don't have any production issues

On a positive note, my spreadsheets are telling me about 700 shares were removed in total from the sell side over the past 24 hours. Most of these were large sells between the 0.075 - 0.1 range. A great sign of renewed investor confidence
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:26:24 AM

We will begin producing our own units either this week or next, once this starts we can see how many we are producing a week and make a more accurate estimate. It also depends on whether bitmine can deliver their rigs at a reasonable rate(I wouldn't count on this)

I'd say anywhere between four and eight weeks is a reasonable estimate given the information we currently know.

The four week best case is us producing the original 80 units a week, bitmine delivering 20 rigs a week, plus reinvestment from our current Chinese provider.

The eight week worst case is maybe 10 TH/s a week from bitmine, plus us producing 40 units a week, plus the same reinvestment

All will become clear soon. Whichever, it's a massive leap forward with our own custom units. Lets just hope we don't have any production issues

On a positive note, my spreadsheets are telling me about 700 shares were removed in total from the sell side over the past 24 hours. Most of these were large sells between the 0.075 - 0.1 range. A great sign of investor confidence

Perfect!  Thanks Mike(...MikeMike?)  Do we know how many TH/s each unit will be packing?

So obviously the longer this ramp-up takes, the further away from the elusive 2% mark we fall... do you think we'll ever get there?
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:36:10 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:56:36 AM by mikemikemike

On a positive note, my spreadsheets are telling me about 700 shares were removed in total from the sell side over the past 24 hours. Most of these were large sells between the 0.075 - 0.1 range. A great sign of investor confidence

Perfect!  Thanks Mike(...MikeMike?)  Do we know how many TH/s each unit will be packing?

So obviously the longer this ramp-up takes, the further away from the elusive 2% mark we fall... do you think we'll ever get there?

Yea, mike was taken...

As at now, bitmines desks produce 1 TH/s, the rigs 2 TH/s, and our custom units are unknown

I'm getting my estimates for our own future unit production based on the original projections given by cryptX, and that was that we could produce 250 TH/s of our own hardware in three weeks. My best case scenario above is less than this, but prudence is always a good basis for speculation

As for the 2% goal, it is highly ambitious. Obtainable, but ambitious. But I honestly believe in the CryptX team. There has been allot of positive indicators over the past few weeks that they know what they are doing, they are fully prepared for the future, and they are putting in allot of effort. All this combined makes me think they will drive to achieve it. Whether they can or not I don't know given the information we have.

Basically, I wouldn't like to say. But I would put a very high percentage on us getting to 1 percent, which with all considering, is still an excellent achievement.

As I said, we will know allot more when we know how many units we can produce each week on our own.
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:39:47 AM

For sure.  Thanks for the info Mike, much appreciated.
kenmomotaro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:30:38 AM

Perfect!  Thanks Mike(...MikeMike?)  Do we know how many TH/s each unit will be packing?

Yea, mike was taken...

As at now, bitmines desks produce 1 TH/s, the rigs 2 TH/s, and our custom units are unknown

I'm getting my estimates for our own future unit production based on the original projections given by cryptX, and that was that we could produce 250 TH/s of our own hardware in three weeks. My best case scenario above is less than this, but prudence is always a good basis for speculation

As for the 2% goal, it is highly ambitious. Obtainable, but ambitious. But I honestly believe in the CryptX team. There has been allot of positive indicators over the past few weeks that they know what they are doing, they are fully prepared for the future, and they are putting in allot of effort. All this combined makes me think they will drive to achieve it. Whether they can or not I don't know given the information we have.

Basically, I wouldn't like to say. But I would put a very high percentage on us getting to 1 percent, which with all considering, is still an excellent achievement.

As I said, we will know allot more when we know how many units we can produce each week on our own.

I'd say 1% is very optimistic. My estimation is 0.6% after a month. There may be 80+ PH/s one month later. And that means if we hit 1%, we will need to have 800TH/s , that's not likely to happen. Unless Bitmine fully deliver and CryptX deliver over 250TH/s.
Do you think that is really going to happen in one month?
Sure if CryptX build some really cheap and efficiency miners then we should be able to catch up with the network and finally get the 2% goal.
Anyway, we should wait and see what CryptX brings to us this week. Smiley
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:54:10 AM

So the profit forecast spreadsheet seems to be out of date / inaccurate with all the changes to the plan.  Do we have any profit forecast updates based on recent events?

you dont a spreadsheet to read numbers of this project.

shareprice 0.0667 with marketcap of BTC 5382 with 200 TH is pretty crazy. Let say you take a pretty expensive competitor GHs like cex.io FHA futures for 0.008 GH valid from 26. April than you are at a marketcap of BTC 5600 for the future 700 TH. But when the 500 TH will be added to the project is strong unknown due to bitmine fail of delivering their miner

and the maintance fee is pretty high here, about 30 %, cex.io charging just 20%

however, the pusher here bought the share at the top for 0.10 or higher and want the shareprice go up again, so its a shareholder lovefest  Grin

The troll is strong in this one.

All you are able to confirm with your rantings is that you have no clue how stocks/commodity markets work.

Comparing hosting fees is a noble try, but your spreading fud using the %s.
Cex charges 0.30kwh while peta charges 0.45kwh, the fee is a large % of earnings at the moment because the bottom fell out of btc.
When cex implemented those fees they equaled about 3% of earnings if I am not mistaken.

As others have said, you can't compare cex and peta. Cex you purchase ghs and you decide to reinvest or not and your at the whim of the market on price. Peta on the other hand automatically reinvests 35% and is looking to get the cheapest price/ghs they can.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:41:45 AM

- Production of our own systems started and we expect first units to be ready by next week.

YES YES YES I FUCKING LOVE YOU CRYPTX

Thanks for your messages at the bcmine thread. You dont mind they are going to be deleted? There is just no information behind your flammes and hates. Relax, man.

However, as you pushed neo & bee shares very hard, I would like to know how deep you are involved in the criminal involvements behind that 'big scam' company. Besides that I am curious how much of criminal behaviour did you put in petamine? Put your loses on the table.

No worries dude!! Just informing your shareholders of what is the most obvious scam going.

And pushing neo bee shares hard? Lol. Read my post history if you think I was pushing neo bee shares hard. But nvm, I don't expect you to do any actual research before you make a claim

Welcome back though!! This thread was feeling a bit too normal without your BS Cheesy

And FYI, they won't delete my posts. Because I haven't actually lied or spreaded FUD. It's what happens when you run an obvious scam!! People catch on!!!

I must say though, it's lovely watching your scam crash and burn Cheesy

And I have no losses!! Most of my shares were brought pre IPO then I sold them all to E f f e c T when all the bitmine problems started kicking in. But I've since been rebuying them through havelock and off exchange since we stopped depending on them. And im nearly back to my original holdings!!

You can keep spreading FUD here but with our own units coming this week or next, this project is only going up and up!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

+1
Elvis Trout

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:42:24 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 08:21:06 AM by Elvis Trout

"The fee depends on the current difficulty and the BTC to USD ratio." ~ from the cex maintenance page
And certainly you can reinvest yourself but the reinvestment is not inherent to the asset.

Also what's up with our hash rate?

15mins 168
1hr 173

Fluctuation, preparing for new things, or stuff gone wrong?
ateneto

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:34:02 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 08:16:30 AM by ateneto

Dragonminers 1TH (the ones that cryptx are buying now) are sold for X BTC now. (+shipment +vat if you are outside of China)
Delivery in 3 days in China. They have units in stock.
1 TH cex.io shares cost 9.1 BTC.
If I want to invest in miners I go with dragonminers.
I am based in China and can ship them to you if you want some.

Whether or not Cryptx shares are overpriced I do not know.
2 GHs per share of 0.067 is three times the cex.io price.
Even if we were fully deployed the shares would only be slightly cheaper than cex.io shares.
That being said... it is a completely different story with the reinvestments coming in and the fact that this is a managed mining fund. Also we are still covered by the bitmine customer protection plan. That means they should deliver considerably more Thashes to us once they deliver.

If you are looking for lower hosting cost: Chinese electricity is only 1.5 RMB per kWh. I can also host those dragon miners for you along with my own miners. But you maybe shouldn't do that. (Right I am terrible at marketing.)

If you think about it:
Even the dragonminers won't make a reasonable ROI at present BTC prices and difficulty development.
My gridseed scrypt ASICS probably won't ROI either. (I can ship/host those to/for you too if you want by the way.)
The only thing that now makes sense is to invest $ or € into BTC.
Then when BTC prices climb to 1000 $ again which they will in no time since China is not stepping down on BTC you can write me a pm to see what I can ship to you then from here at what price.

I am also invested in the petamine because I like to be part of this thread and I think that the share price will go up although that might be unreasonable.

PS:
I realised today that I had a wallet with some Blackcoin lying around that increased 20 fold in value.
Obviously I sold them immediately before they crashed again later today.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:09:29 PM

Dragonminers 1TH (the ones that cryptx are buying now) are sold for X BTC now. (+shipment +vat if you are outside of China)

Even if we were fully deployed the shares would only be slightly cheaper than cex.io shares.
That being said... it is a completely different story with the reinvestments coming in and the fact that this is a managed mining fund. Also we are still covered by the bitmine customer protection plan. That means they should deliver considerably more Thashes to us once they deliver.

If you are looking for lower hosting cost: Chinese electricity is only 0.09 USD per kWh. I can also host those dragon miners for you along with my own miners. But you maybe shouldn't do that. (Right I am terrible at marketing.)

If you think about it:
Even the dragonminers won't make a reasonable ROI at present BTC prices and difficulty development.
My gridseed scrypt ASICS probably won't ROI either. (I can ship/host those to/for you too if you want by the way.)
Then when BTC prices climb to 1000 $ again which they will in no time since China is not stepping down on BTC you can write me a pm to see what I can ship to you then from here at what price.

I am also invested in the petamine because I like to be part of this thread and I think that the share price will go up although that might be unreasonable.

PS:
I realised today that I had a wallet with some Blackcoin lying around that increased 20 fold in value.

Not being funny, but you didn't really contribute too much here aside from saying 1) you have invested in this company 2) you are not so sure whether it is a great deal and 3) you are based in china and can send people some hardware or host, like hundreds of other resellers, middle men, expats and even con-artists looking to make few $

and the emphasis seems to be considerably more on getting people to send you funds. In which case I think sales section is the better choice for you

I also have contact in china and can negotiate good price on hardware, and who cares, here is not the place to advertise such things unless you have better rates than cryptx can achieve from supplier (congrats if so), and even then you should PM

stompysteve

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:40:15 PM

New hardware online...

216.29TH 15min
208.21TH 1hr
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:10:19 PM

New hardware online...

216.29TH 15min
208.21TH 1hr

Mmmm... sweet, sweet hardware!

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:11:25 PM

If you are looking for lower hosting cost: Chinese electricity is only 0.09 USD per kWh. I can also host those dragon miners for you along with my own miners. But you maybe shouldn't do that. (Right I am terrible at marketing.)

If you think about it:

PS:

Not being funny, but you didn't really contribute too much here aside from saying 1) you have invested in this company 2) you are not so sure whether it is a great deal and 3) you are based in china and can send people some hardware or host, like hundreds of other resellers, middle men, expats and even con-artists looking to make few $

and the emphasis seems to be considerably more on getting people to send you funds. In which case I think sales section is the better choice for you

I also have contact in china and can negotiate good price on hardware, and who cares, here is not the place to advertise such things unless you have better rates than cryptx can achieve from supplier (congrats if so), and even then you should PM

Just want to add...

Cex.io is 1 TH may be 10 BTC but the operational costs in 1 year are about u$s 10.000 more finally is like u$s 15.000 per TH what is not the best option at all.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

you dont a spreadsheet to read numbers of this project.

shareprice 0.0667 with marketcap of BTC 5382 with 200 TH is pretty crazy. Let say you take a pretty expensive competitor GHs like cex.io FHA futures for 0.008 GH valid from 26. April than you are at a marketcap of BTC 5600 for the future 700 TH. But when the 500 TH will be added to the project is strong unknown due to bitmine fail of delivering their miner

and the maintance fee is pretty high here, about 30 %, cex.io charging just 20%

however, the pusher here bought the share at the top for 0.10 or higher and want the shareprice go up again, so its a shareholder lovefest  Grin

Our hosting costs are high because the exchange rate is poor for btc at the moment. cex.io maintenance fee is tied to difficulty as well for some reason, but there's is probably lower overall. I don't have a problem with that, because AGAIN, they don't reinvest. It's not really a valid comparison.

No.

-cex.io costs are calculated on the btc price. With btc price 700 they were just 9% high.
-i dont understand, why you think you cant reinvest in cex? You buy GH with your profit and you start mining instantly (!) Or you are buying Mai futures, which costs just 0.004 btc.

Why are you spreading lies or just wrong?

Actually you just agreed with them and are still calling them wrong.

Why are you so obsessed with the futures contracts on cex? Peta has hardware that is mining now. You have no idea what the difficulty will be when the fhm converts to ghs. Not to mention you are basically preordering ghs same as with physical hardware, your btc are sitting not earning anything and if your lucky you can sell them for the same price you paid.

Its really enjoyable to sit and watch you come apart at the seams as your constantly challenged by people who actually know what they are talking about.
Aireun

Activity: 113

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:44:01 PM

Anyone have some possible div estimations?  Roll Eyes

In Bitcoin We Trust! Your link: https://hashie.co/t?p=30630&v=85f
Darkstone2

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:03:47 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 11:16:23 AM by Darkstone2

Actually you just agreed with them and are still calling them wrong.

Why are you so obsessed with the futures contracts on cex? Peta has hardware that is mining now. You have no idea what the difficulty will be when the fhm converts to ghs. Not to mention you are basically preordering ghs same as with physical hardware, your btc are sitting not earning anything and if your lucky you can sell them for the same price you paid.

Its really enjoyable to sit and watch you come apart at the seams as your constantly challenged by people who actually know what they are talking about.

I'm getting so tired of you making jokes about 'people that know what they are talking about', when you provide zero evidence that you know what you're talking about.

He is not agreeing with them, because the statement they made about the maintenance fee being tied to the difficulty is false. If you take a look at the evidence (right here: http://cex.io/maintenance ), you will see that cex.io does indeed mention that the fee is dependent on the difficulty, but the difficulty is not actually included in the maintenance fee. Only the electricity is. Thus the statement that Elvis Trout made about the fees on cex.io is false. Myth busted.

I should also ask why you seem so obsessed with proving bcmine wrong even though that does clearly not improve the quality of your contributions in any way.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:07:29 AM

Anyone have some possible div estimations?  Roll Eyes
Depending on the amount of hardware they bring online this week, I am going to say we will likely be slightly above last weeks.
There isn't enough time left in the week to drastically alter the payout unless they are able to bring 100+THS in the next 24 hours or so.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: