Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:31:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands

It is easy to distinguish what are other criteria to be used as way of strategy for the team to develop the project into better one. Personal Entrepreneurial Competencies is one of the strategy to be used for the progress. To be able to develop a project it will undergo into a long-term process because it needs a testing if it is really appicable or not.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
Not only that. The admins are keep visiting the thread and shared some valuable details and informations regarding the upcoming plans of the team. They are very impressive and comitted in handling the Ubcoin community in which it results in good a communication between the members and the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will also joined here and help the project more successful.

It is very important to us to keep our community and valuable members updated in a correct and sufficient way Smiley

When you are literally banking on the community to fund your project then you need to keep the people save you updated for the very least

Banking in the community is a good way strategy but their are other strategy to go through. Creating a project is an innovation for the success and depends on the newly trend business. The community is going to adopt latest way of business, Ubcoin is one of the example to be adopted in the environment.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

I follow the project recently, but with such positive feedback it just can not be bad! Because if it were scammers, the project would have been closed long ago.

It is indeed. It will always happen that when someone is successful, someone rises that becomes jealous and will tell others whatever they can make up!
Betay

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

💥 By the end of 2018, the mobile payments app Ubank is planning to open offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Seoul to promote its global blockchain goods-to-crypto exchange platform Ubcoin Market in the region

Currently, the project has offices in Russia and also represented in the United Arab Emirates.

💎 "We have decided to open offices in these locations because their markets are our top priorities in terms of Ubcoin Market’s development and further expansion," - comments CEO.

🔥 Ubank has been collaborating with South Korean company Samsung for more than 10 years. Earlier this year, Ubank received investment from the Singapore-based VC fund Amereus Group.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-to-open-offices-in-singapore-hong-kong-and-south-korea-b3fa10bb96f5
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

UBcoin platform is  the most speculating of all Bitcoin enthusiast before which function is to purchase or exchange of any goods you want, but with this project purpose , it seems dream come true , and it's pretty sure that this project will be supported not only by crypto community but also people in europe as pilot for this project, so let us wait for further development.
Is Europe the pilot of this Ubcoin project? Here in Asia, the people here are also crypto enthusiast and if this project takes off already i think people from Asia are willing to use this Ubcoin market place platform.
Indeed. There's a lot of Asian crpyto enthusiast. Especially Korean, Japanese, Philipines, Indonesian are a country which dominated by the crypto enthusiast.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

UBcoin platform is  the most speculating of all Bitcoin enthusiast before which function is to purchase or exchange of any goods you want, but with this project purpose , it seems dream come true , and it's pretty sure that this project will be supported not only by crypto community but also people in europe as pilot for this project, so let us wait for further development.
Is Europe the pilot of this Ubcoin project? Here in Asia, the people here are also crypto enthusiast and if this project takes off already i think people from Asia are willing to use this Ubcoin market place platform.

Probably Asians people wants to use UBcoin but we cannot easily identify who and from what country really it is. It is because their are some people who came in different area wants to explore maybe it is because they just wanted. Ubcoin is undergo to improve as of now they need to be gather strategies first for them to become more firm.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands

It is easy to distinguish what are other criteria to be used as way of strategy for the team to develop the project into better one. Personal Entrepreneurial Competencies is one of the strategy to be used for the progress. To be able to develop a project it will undergo into a long-term process because it needs a testing if it is really appicable or not.

The team Ubcoin has really have great tools to powered this ICO project, they have a well prepared programs for their strong promotions on Ubcoin project, the platform of the project will tell what really the project all about, how will it benefits the customer and investor, the buyers and the sellers will benefits this Ubcoin ICO projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Probably Asians people wants to use UBcoin but we cannot easily identify who and from what country really it is. It is because their are some people who came in different area wants to explore maybe it is because they just wanted. Ubcoin is undergo to improve as of now they need to be gather strategies first for them to become more firm.
Yes, especially USA. They have a lot of users in USA since the project itself gaining so many communities and angel investor from there.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Hi guys! I'm very happy as an Ubcoin investor. I'm here to give you a simple screenshot that will make you very happy about it as Ubcoin have been reaching 7000 eth a k a their 4th milestone!

Wow collecting 6848 ETH is a good numbers. A proof that many people have confidence to this project that this will become huge in the future as I'm hoping too. Hoping that they will collect more and more funds everyday until it reach the hard cap for better implementation of the platform globally.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

You know what, Ubcoin will be opening their new office in Hong Kong, Singapore, and South Korea! This can bring a lot of investors and supporters to coming in.
Reference: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-to-open-offices-in-singapore-hong-kong-and-south-korea-b3fa10bb96f5
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

As l understand the white paper , it is in eastern europe but maybe I am wrong so let's wait from the team UBcoin to answer, since they are in the position to answer on this . I'm also from asia and willing to use this coin . Hoping that this project will push through besides of the intrigue.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Hi guys! I'm very happy as an Ubcoin investor. I'm here to give you a simple screenshot that will make you very happy about it as Ubcoin have been reaching 7000 eth a k a their 4th milestone!

Wow collecting 6848 ETH is a good numbers. A proof that many people have confidence to this project that this will become huge in the future as I'm hoping too. Hoping that they will collect more and more funds everyday until it reach the hard cap for better implementation of the platform globally.
Yes, this is a great news. This is a clear sign of becoming successful ico. Investors are continuously supporting this platform by making an investment here means they know it very well how much potential project has as well they also know it how hard team is working to pushing forward this project towards the success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

As l understand the white paper , it is in eastern europe but maybe I am wrong so let's wait from the team UBcoin to answer, since they are in the position to answer on this . I'm also from asia and willing to use this coin . Hoping that this project will push through besides of the intrigue.
I hope so. There will be a lot of supporters from the Asia and I can expect some of the huuge price change from the Ubcoin token!
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Yes, this is a great news. This is a clear sign of becoming successful ico. Investors are continuously supporting this platform by making an investment here means they know it very well how much potential project has as well they also know it how hard team is working to pushing forward this project towards the success.
Great news, isn't it? I'm 100 hundred percent sure it was a big success in their ICO history. Their real journey will begin after the ICO end!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

💥 By the end of 2018, the mobile payments app Ubank is planning to open offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Seoul to promote its global blockchain goods-to-crypto exchange platform Ubcoin Market in the region

Currently, the project has offices in Russia and also represented in the United Arab Emirates.

💎 "We have decided to open offices in these locations because their markets are our top priorities in terms of Ubcoin Market’s development and further expansion," - comments CEO.

🔥 Ubank has been collaborating with South Korean company Samsung for more than 10 years. Earlier this year, Ubank received investment from the Singapore-based VC fund Amereus Group.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-to-open-offices-in-singapore-hong-kong-and-south-korea-b3fa10bb96f5

It's nice to hear about this updates admin and it seems that the project now already have good reputations in those countries. I guess by building more offices of Ubank, more people will keep in touch by this Ubcoin project and can totally experienced how good and easy the platform is especially in mobile app payments.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

It is so indeed. The team has its own "Zest", which distinguishes this project from others, there are always active administrators, they will answer all interisuyuschie questions and publish all the news and updates the project. That's why I stay here and watch the development of the project.

Every project is unique,  that is why the team needs to think for a better update in order the project become better. As I observed the team of this project is actively answering queries which is very important. I hope they will continue  those abilities and be more responsible.
Wrong. Every project isn't unique, almost all of them has similarities between each other, but if you mention Ubcoin, definitely it was a unique project.
It was a good opportunity to join Ubcoin community because I have another feeling about the project would be used by anyone else in the future of cryptocurrency.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

Wondering what are the 5 major listing you are in process with before or the final ITO. Though I like the burning program though, it will diminish as transaction fee was made increasing its value in time.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Betay

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

#Ubcoin keeps pleasantly surprising our community ❤️  
SPECIAL OFFER ❗

Make a contribution of any amount till June 12 and get a chance for a BONUS of 500 UBC 🎁  

We’ll announce the winners on June, 12 (14.00 GMT).
Join ITO now: http://ubcoin.io  🔥
Betay

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Wondering what are the 5 major listing you are in process with before or the final ITO. Though I like the burning program though, it will diminish as transaction fee was made increasing its value in time.

We hope you understand that a lot of exchanges also have agreements with projects during the Token Sale not to give any information until everything is a 100% certain. That means talking about exchanges in the community could jeopardize everything. That is in no way in favour of the contributors. We are ALREADY in deep talks with at least 3 major exchanges and 2 small unlike other ICO projects. Just to make sure that our community will have a possibility to sell and what is even more important to BUY our tokens even after the Token Sale.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

#Ubcoin keeps pleasantly surprising our community ❤️  
SPECIAL OFFER ❗

Make a contribution of any amount till June 12 and get a chance for a BONUS of 500 UBC 🎁  

We’ll announce the winners on June, 12 (14.00 GMT).
Join ITO now: http://ubcoin.io  🔥

what does it mean to make a contribution of absolutely any amount? That is, I can contribute 0.01 eth and I will be able to participate in the bonus raffle?
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: