Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63888 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
I believe that ubcoin possess all the necessary things for a project to be successful, the way they handle things are systematic that assured the project growth.
Yes, they need to be prepared for all the necessary arrangements and project updates for the betterment of the project. I can see that how the team handle and assist all the inquiries and questions they cater it well and good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

🔥 AskMeAnything session with our CEO Felix - ask your questions!

Till June, 13 we will be collecting questions from our community about Ubcoin project - anything you want to know.

💎 And after that our CEO Felix will make a video where he will be answering the most interesting and intriguing questions!

❤️ The authors of 5 most interesting questions will get a reward of 300 UBC tokens each.

Rules:
- ask your questions in English in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat with the hashtag #AMAFelix - do it till June, 13 (14 GMT)
- wait till June, 15 for the video and the announcement of the winning questions!

💥 So, no time to hesitate - ask your questions in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat now!

This is good! The team really have concern on their community, they want to have a forum together with the community. Nice strategy, team Ubcoin.
It's very interesting updates . Thank you Ubcoin I think its very good know that the team are really responsible for the project and dedicated to address all the questions and inquiries needed by the supporters and investors. With this update the prospect investors will really impressed knowing that the team has a strong well to cater and assist all people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Ubcoin project have many updates and works have done. I have seen that the project is now developing its own AI-based system which is based on natural network to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.
Absolutely right, the project is improving because of its continuously release of its updates and progress and it was a very good news because people will see the team and devs works. The consistency of projectggrowth will be indication that the team are really doing their job according to their plans and goals.
I believe that ubcoin possess all the necessary things for a project to be successful, the way they handle things are systematic that assured the project growth.
Agreed, definitely. Ubcoin will be doing all these things to become successfully entertain their users and make them happy because of the price going to be highly pumped!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Till June, 13 we will be collecting questions from our community about Ubcoin project - anything you want to know.

💎 And after that our CEO Felix will make a video where he will be answering the most interesting and intriguing questions!

❤️ The authors of 5 most interesting questions will get a reward of 300 UBC tokens each.

Rules:
- ask your questions in English in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat with the hashtag #AMAFelix - do it till June, 13 (14 GMT)
- wait till June, 15 for the video and the announcement of the winning questions!

💥 So, no time to hesitate - ask your questions in the https://t.me/ubcoin chat now!

Great! I'm so happy I can ask a question with some prize on it! 300 UBC tokens are not very big amount but its worth it for asking a question.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

Rules:

Great! I'm so happy I can ask a question with some prize on it! 300 UBC tokens are not very big amount but its worth it for asking a question.
Of course, it will worth for asking a question, I willing to join in this competition, hopefully, I will be getting that tokens dude!
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

Someone will ask:
What if Ebay, Amazon or Alibaba start accepting crypto, will #Ubcoin suffer?

Our answer is "No, it won’t". Backed by strong partnerships with tech giants such as Samsung and FLY, we have a fertile ground to capture and lead the market niche.
ITO is LIVE!

Serious mood! I'm very surprised that such a project is such an experienced and seriously-minded development team! I really hope that you will not have problems with other companies that can compete with you in promoting the project. Good luck to you team!

Ubcoin has a huge headstart overy any competitor in this sphere with its 16m+ app downloads and strong strategic partners like Samsung and others. While Ebays of the world cannot afford to get into cryptogame due to their overcautious compliance departments and huge shareholder liability, we can. We will lead this market niche. Which means that a reasonable investor can compare existing marketplaces valuation (e.g. market cap per user, or other metrics) with our forecast and see that the value of the company is going to be in the hundreds of millions.
Betay

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

💎 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads.

🎉 Here is our Github update on the AI matter - the code of the machine learning classifier:
https://github.com/ubcoin/machine_learning_classifier

An interesting update of the project. I will certainly read the entire article to understand exactly what changes you have added to the project. If I understand correctly, you just decided to add artificial intelligence to the platform, but this makes it unique, thanks to which you can attract new users and investors.

Besides attracting new users and investors, we mostly aim at being a strong and reliable platform and we want to ensure that customers experience is of the highest level Smiley
Betay

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

Not only that. The admins are keep visiting the thread and shared some valuable details and informations regarding the upcoming plans of the team. They are very impressive and comitted in handling the Ubcoin community in which it results in good a communication between the members and the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will also joined here and help the project more successful.

It is very important to us to keep our community and valuable members updated in a correct and sufficient way Smiley
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

Agreed, definitely. Ubcoin will be doing all these things to become successfully entertain their users and make them happy because of the price going to be highly pumped!

We all know that being part of the member of the project is not easy,  that is why they always find ways  and ideas to make the project more attractive and trusted. Every moves or step needs more  time to think before implementing it,  in order to make it successful.
Betay

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

🔥 AskMeAnything session with #Ubcoin CEO Felix - ask your questions!
Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/askmeanything-session-with-our-ceo-felix-ask-your-questions-addab4f68210
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/askmeanything-session-with-our-ceo-felix-ask-your-questions-addab4f68210

This is a good excuse to get a few tokens for your question. Are there any restrictions in the questions, on what topic should I ask? Or can you just ask general questions about the project and the platform that the development team is developing? Thanks in advance for the answer!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Team UBCOIN is very much trying to develop his project in different directions, especially when the team tries to get all the information before us, and you can ask all the questions for the team. And they will necessarily answer all the questions that you ask them, so do not hesitate and ask all of you interisuyuschie questions.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

This would be a good time to interact directly to the CEO of Ubcoin project. Even though with the hectic schedule, Felix has allotted some of his valuable time to answer question from investors. This only shows how committed the team to the success of the project and the welfare of it's investors. 
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

Rules:

This is good! The team really have concern on their community, they want to have a forum together with the community. Nice strategy, team Ubcoin.
Thats interesting i will surely join the conversation not because of the 300 ubc reward but to understand and learn more about this project and how can it be beneficial to us investors in the future.
AskMeAnything directly to the CEO is a good strategy that Ubcoin is real and they are doing every possible options that the team and their community are in same ship towards the direction of success. I like the idea as your question will be answered directly from the mouth of the CEO, the 300 UBC is just a consolation and the real winner here is to the community as they will be enlighten by the honest and straightforward answers from the CEO.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

We all know that being part of the member of the project is not easy,  that is why they always find ways  and ideas to make the project more attractive and trusted. Every moves or step needs more  time to think before implementing it,  in order to make it successful.
Until such time the Ubcoin ICO is not yet in its full success ,then all parts of the Ubcoin team should not make loose the much effort needed to push the Ubcoin project to accomplish the target goal of success, so the bitcoin forum will try also to push and help pronmote the Ubcoin project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Good to hear that, this is the time that we are going to identify the credibility of this project because through AskMeAnaything we can finally fully understand the importance of this project in the world of cryptos. This approach will provide complete information about this project Ubcoin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:09:12 PM by Fortified

UBcoin platform is  the most speculating of all Bitcoin enthusiast before which function is to purchase or exchange of any goods you want, but with this project purpose , it seems dream come true , and it's pretty sure that this project will be supported not only by crypto community but also people in europe as pilot for this project, so let us wait for further development.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Team UBCOIN is very much trying to develop his project in different directions, especially when the team tries to get all the information before us, and you can ask all the questions for the team. And they will necessarily answer all the questions that you ask them, so do not hesitate and ask all of you interisuyuschie questions.

Exactly, we saw how determined they are in achieving their goals for the contentment of the community who supported this project. With this course of action they can give such information about the concept of the project that could justify the statistics of the existence of this platform.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

Good to hear that, this is the time that we are going to identify the credibility of this project because through AskMeAnaything we can finally fully understand the importance of this project in the world of cryptos. This approach will provide complete information about this project Ubcoin.

Yes you are right mate. And also, this is the chanced we have been waiting for to earned Ubcoin tokens without investing. I guess by having this session, probably there are a lot of people now are excited to construct a good question that can be a good challenge for the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will joined too and make the project more valuable to invest.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Yes you are right mate. And also, this is the chanced we have been waiting for to earned Ubcoin tokens without investing. I guess by having this session, probably there are a lot of people now are excited to construct a good question that can be a good challenge for the dev team. Hopefully, more investors will joined too and make the project more valuable to invest.
when exactly will this meeting take place? I hope there will be many interesting questions from the supporters of the project. Will there be a record of this meeting so that many supporters can see it later?
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: