Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400676 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 03:06:07 AM

Anyway looks like he was receiving emails, and now he does not. Without accessing his account in the mean time. It would be interesting to know what is going on here, and restore his access based on the information he is able to provide.

It's actually the other way around. We had a problem with the email service we use on Friday/Saturday and switched to our backup provider for transactional emails. It looks like free.fr are not blocking the IPs used on this service so they are now getting through. because there was a long outage there is now backlog which is causing them to arrive late and the link to have already expired.

Biggest problem here is a communication issue. So why don't you mind your own business?

I could add 2 bigger problems.

1) Attitude. I am far more likely to try and help someone who comes and asks for help than I am to help someone coming here accusing me of blocking their account and scamming them.

2) A large number of inconsistencies with the information he has provided about the account and reality. This makes me conclude that a phishing attempt from a hacked email is a higher probability than him forgetting his password.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavPassion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:16:54 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2020, 05:34:45 AM by DavPassion

For information I received a dozen emails resetting the password and each time I click on it the same sentence:

Sorry, this link is incorrect or has expired. Please make sure that there are no spaces in the link or request a new link and then try again.

Thanks for doing something .....

Besides lying, what do you do for a living?

1. I was provided with all the information he wanted, even my passport !!!
2. he tells me that since I am at celsius I cannot send him a signed message and once I have provided him with all the information, he now tells me that you cannot send me a signed message. your account.

I have never seen a worse scam attempt, I am 43 years old I have had many sites, I would never allow myself to treat one of my members like that just read all the messages and again the moderator in to delete certain

he tries to make believe that I would try to hack an account but they know very well that it is me he had my name, first name, address, country, my two email addresses, my passport, my referral link, my link to article that I had written with my referral link, the amount on my freebitco account, my number of referrals and the bitcoin address with which I made my last withdrawal on their site.

and then he wants to pretend that name he is not trying to rip me off

In addition I receive emails to reset my password but each time I click on it says:
Sorry, this link is incorrect or has expired. Please make sure that there are no spaces in the link or request a new link and then try again.

And then do not forget that while I had not written on this forum it does not respond to email, on Facebook it does not respond either and it even deleted comments and messaging and comments for more than I can write but he never replied and he did the same on twitter.
I find that for someone who is said to be honest, he does a lot of crook

French:

A part mentir tu fais quoi dans la vie ?

1. je lui est fourni toute les information qu'il souhaitais même mon passeport !!!
2.il me dit que comme je suis chez celsius je ne peu pas lui envoyer de message signé et une fois que je lui est fourni toute les information, il me dit maintenant comme tu peux pas m'envoyer de message signer je te rend pas ton compte.

Je n'ai jamais vu pire tentative d'escroquerie, j'ai 43 ans j'ai eu de nombreux sites, je ne me ferais jamais permis de traité un de mes membres comme ça il y a qu'à lire tout les messages et encore le modérateur en à supprimer certain

il essai de faire croire que j’essaierais de hacker un compte mais ils saient très bien que c'est moi il a eu mon nom, prénom, adresse, pays, mes deux adresses émail, mon passeport, mon lien de parrainage, mon lien vers article que j'avais écrit avec mon lien de parrainage, le montant sur mon compte freebitco, mon nombre de filleuls et l'adresse bitcoin avec la qu'elle j'ai fait mon dernier retrait sur leur site.

et après il veut faire croire que nom il tente pas de m'arnaquer

De plus je reçois bien les émail pour réinitialiser mon mot de passe mais a chaque que fois que je clique dessus sa me dit :

Et puis faut pas oublier que temps que je n'avais pas écrit sur ce forum il ne répond pas au émail, sur facebook il ne répond pas non plus et il à même supprimer les commentaire et la messagerie et les commentaire pour plus que je puisse écrire mais il a jamais répondu et il a fait pareil sur twitter.
Moi je trouve que pour quelqu'un soit disant honnête sa fait beaucoup de manière escroc
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 05:28:20 AM

For information I received a dozen emails resetting the password and each time I click on it the same sentence:

Having looked at the email logs that is still being caused by your email provider. They are bouncing the emails which causes the server to wait and then retry. Occasionally they allow them through but the delay they caused means it is too late.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:49:11 AM

Having looked at the email logs that is still being caused by your email provider. They are bouncing the emails which causes the server to wait and then retry. Occasionally they allow them through but the delay they caused means it is too late.

So again it's my fault?
So how do I get my account back?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 05:59:24 AM

So again it's my fault?

I said it was your email provider's fault.

I have already suggested twice that you contact your email provider and ask them to stop bouncing our emails. I am not sure why you are so reluctant to do so.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:04:34 AM

So again it's my fault?

I said it was your email provider's fault.

https://sirv.freebitco.in/1587275868_tJdSmw0K.png

I have already suggested twice that you contact your email provider and ask them to stop bouncing our emails. I am not sure why you are so reluctant to do so.

Because it is already done and I receive your email .... but on the other hand with all the evidence that you had I do not understand, if you are not a thief in this case the why you do not do not either you give me directly my link or change my email address Huh??
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 06:46:49 AM

Because it is already done and I receive your email .... but on the other hand with all the evidence that you had I do not understand, if you are not a thief in this case the why you do not do not either you give me directly my link or change my email address Huh??

Because our policy is that we require a Bitcoin signed message linked to the account as absolute proof and a lot the evidence you have given does not match the account.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:50:23 AM

Because our policy is that we require a Bitcoin signed message linked to the account as absolute proof and a lot the evidence you have given does not match the account.

liar I know very well that this is my account ....
it's the right email address since I receive your email, it's the good bitcoin address, the right referral link etc ... well in short you are clearly a scam, that's what I thought .. ..

I contacted my email provider again, he said he was looking again

Should be stopped taking me for a fool ... if we follow your logic I would have been stupid enough to write an article with referral links that are not mine !!!!
https://passioncrypto.com/freebitco-in/

treat me downright stupid its will go faster

Just type Freebitco with the word scam on google and you will immediately see that you are far from being very honest
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 04:13:00 PM

Sorry but to me it looks pretty clear that

- He is the rightful owner of the account (my personal opinion here)
- A single user can't do much to make an ISP/email provider change it's policy to match whatever config you have, causing the bounce
- You are hiding behind your policy and not giving the user any way to actually get his account back while any new transaction from said bitcoin adress could prove ownership as well.

So TheQuin, what kind of information would you accept in lieu of said signed message?

DavPassion certainly has a point with his old articles and the used reflink.

Edit: I also agree with the attitude issue. Can't do much about that part tho. But feeling not understood can make people get frustrated very quickly. Just consider the fact he doesn't speak english. You obviously do. So have some understanding regarding that.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 12:57:16 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 02:04:56 AM by TheQuin

I need to be 100% certain.

- A single user can't do much to make an ISP/email provider change it's policy to match whatever config you have, causing the bounce

it's still worth trying and sometimes it can work.

- You are hiding behind your policy and not giving the user any way to actually get his account back while any new transaction from said bitcoin adress could prove ownership as well.

So TheQuin, what kind of information would you accept in lieu of said signed message?

It is a policy because it's the only thing I can actually verify. Almost all the other information would be available to someone that has hacked an email. They would know the last withdrawal address because we send an email with the TxID at the time. They would know and possibly have also hacked all the blogs and social media accounts with referral link in. A new transaction wouldn't prove anything as it's after the fact.

It would have to be some piece of knowledge about the account that only the real owner could know.

You are missing the most important thing which means I am nowhere near 100% certain. He started off by saying he has 475 referrals and that's nowhere near the actual number.

Edit: I also agree with the attitude issue. Can't do much about that part tho. But feeling not understood can make people get frustrated very quickly. Just consider the fact he doesn't speak english. You obviously do. So have some understanding regarding that.

It's also telling in another way. Someone who has forgotten their password comes and asks for help logging in. What's the objective of shouting and screaming scam if it isn't to pressure me into just giving them the account so they stop embarrassing us? When I combine that coming in their first post along with the number of referrals being completely wrong I'm starting off from a highly sceptical position.

DavPassion

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:57:53 AM

Sorry but to me it looks pretty clear that

French:

le pire de tout c'est qu'il dit que c'est pas mon compte alors qu'il me répond à mon adresse émail et qui est bien sur la même que mon compte....

et il a eu toute les preuves qui lui fallait alors la la nouvelle excuse c'est que j'ai pas dit le bon nombre de filleuls, mort de rire excusez moi de pas allez tout les jours sur mon compte freebitco....

Et puis la personne me reproche de m'énervé, excuse moi sa fait au moins 1 mois que je cours après lui pour récupéré mon compte, pour rappel il ne ma jamais répondu par émail, facebook et twitter, il répond seulement depuis que j'ai mis mon affaire sur la place public de ce forum... bizarre pour quelqu'un de soit disant honnet

ENG:

the worst of all is that he says it is not my account while he answers me at my email address and which is of course the same as my account ....

and he had all the evidence he needed then the new excuse is that I did not say the right number of godchildren, died of laughter excuse me for not going every day to my freebitco account ....

And then the person accuses me of pissing me off, excuse me it's been at least 1 month that I run after him to get my account, as a reminder he never replied to me by email, facebook and twitter, he only replied since I put my case in the public place of this forum ... weird for someone supposedly honest
DavPassion

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:17:24 AM

French:

et puis il doit bien étre copain avec les modérateurs car tout les messages que je met qui prouve que cette personne mens est automatiquement enlevé par un modérateur. on doit étre déjà à 12 message supprimé... sa sent le copinage

ENG:

and then he must be friends with the moderators because all the messages that I put that prove that this person is automatically removed by a moderator. we must be already at 12 deleted message ... its feels cronyism
asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:48:45 AM

@davpassion tu le fais exprès ?!

C'est interdit de poster plusieurs messages a la suite. Donc oui ils seront systématiquement supprimés et c'est de ta faute.

- visiblement tu n'as pas du tout 475 filleuls
- pourquoi tu n'exporte pas ta clé privée dans un autre wallet pour signer un message ?

I just told him his posts get deleted because of multiple posting and asked if he couldn't export his key to sign a message on another wallet.
DavPassion

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:49:58 AM

@davpassion tu le fais exprès ?!

C'est interdit de poster plusieurs messages a la suite. Donc oui ils seront systématiquement supprimés et c'est de ta faute.

- visiblement tu n'as pas du tout 475 filleuls
- pourquoi tu n'exporte pas ta clé privée dans un autre wallet pour signer un message ?

I just told him his posts get deleted because of multiple posting and asked if he couldn't export his key to sign a message on another wallet.

ok je s'avais pour les messages, merci pour l'info
je peu pas j'utilise celsius donc j'ai pas la clef privé
asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:53:35 AM

@thequin how about making a transfer of a predetermined amount to the account with that address.
Would that prove ownership?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 08:06:41 AM

@thequin how about making a transfer of a predetermined amount to the account with that address.

No. Again there is an email we send out whenever you make a deposit so anyone with access to that email would know the deposit address.

I have emailed Hostkarma who are responsible for the blacklisting service that free.fr are using to request removal.

@DavPassion

Can you tell me approximately when you created the account, what is the default withdrawal address you set in the profile and if you have enabled 2fa?

asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:13:10 AM

No. Again there is an email we send out whenever you make a deposit so anyone with access to that email would know the deposit address.

I have emailed Hostkarma who are responsible for the blacklisting service that free.fr are using to request removal.

@DavPassion

Can you tell me approximately when you created the account, what is the default withdrawal address you set in the profile and if you have enabled 2fa?

@thequin  I am proposing he sends you funds FROM the same bitcoin adress. That would prove he controls said adress same as if he would sign a message with it. After all signing a transaction isn't much different...

let's hope the blacklisting removal will work Smiley

French version of thequin's message:

@DavPassion: Il te demande la date de création de ton compte, l'adresse de retrait par défaut, et si tu as activé l'authentification à deux facteurs.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 09:31:11 AM

@thequin  I am proposing he sends you funds FROM the same bitcoin adress. That would prove he controls said adress same as if he would sign a message with it. After all signing a transaction isn't much different...

Sorry I misunderstood. He has stated that he only deposited from Celcius and I don't know how that service handles its withdrawals.
In the scenario that someone was locked out of another service and they had previously deposited from freebitco.in it would have been paid from 3LaNNTg87XjTtXAqs55WV5DyWASEZizCXZ or 329koRvovTyNnd4ADrpR2uJHzXxfvKxta5 so making another payment from those addresses only proves you have a freebitco.in account and not which one. So if Celcius pay all withdrawals from the same addresses it wouldn't help.

asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:34:21 AM

So if Celcius pay all withdrawals from the same addresses it wouldn't help.

I see, I must admit I'm not familiar with Celsius.

I thought it was still one adress/account.
DavPassion

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:29:09 AM

@DavPassion

I like ... now you tell me by email that I may have been hacked this email, I love to be called a thief and a liar

so my account is between 5 and 7 years old
In the enamel you tell me that I was completely wrong about the number of referrals, maybe but in any case I have a lot at the end of the year. excuse me not to go see every day ....
  and the last bitcoin address that I entered on my account I already gave you 3 or 4 times it is that the 3PWyXmh3FwW3oNzWHNXhy9fQrhWEeeax7f it seems to me

But hey I do not worry you will still find an excuse for not giving me my account

and if not you have never answered my question ...
How is it that I connected to freebitco, I asked for my payment and that signed me out and since then I cannot connect to my account and seem to change the password?
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: