Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400673 times)
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:33:12 AM

So how is this still paying 4.08% a year, what's the business model?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 09:36:58 AM

The business model is very simple. There were 123 BTC wagered yesterday and part of the house edge pays for free rolls, lottery tickets, reward points, golden tickets, referral income and the 4.08% compounded annual interest. It's a model that has been working for almost 7 years now.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jaexiste

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 03:05:59 AM

The business model is very simple. There were 123 BTC wagered yesterday and part of the house edge pays for free rolls, lottery tickets, reward points, golden tickets, referral income and the 4.08% compounded annual interest. It's a model that has been working for almost 7 years now.

«That account has a different email. please sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited to prove ownership. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0»

so if the account has another email, it has been changed .. i only use this one .. but ok i can't send personal messages again .. it is annoying this limit for new ones, i am not to blame that the Freebitco.in website does not have a mail of support and I had to register yesterday here to try to understand what happened to my freebitco.in account .. I apologize for the outburst but I have been trying to solve this since yesterday, I hardly slept and there is still no news .. i have 0.367 btc there and i cant acess it
I use coinbase, I can't find it on the link or on the internet on how to sign a message .. I found an old one, but coinbase now doesn't have that option on the same site or I don't know

r=3058457 this is my reff link.. so now im sure that's my account .. if the email is not the one I said, someone has changed .. the balance must be around 0.367 .. so I will be left with nothing, take action please .. it is a lot of money.. help me
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 03:44:59 AM

«That account has a different email. please sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited to prove ownership. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0»

so if the account has another email, it has been changed .. i only use this one .. but ok i can't send personal messages again .. it is annoying this limit for new ones, i am not to blame that the Freebitco.in website does not have a mail of support and I had to register yesterday here to try to understand what happened to my freebitco.in account .. I apologize for the outburst but I have been trying to solve this since yesterday, I hardly slept and there is still no news .. i have 0.367 btc there and i cant acess it
I use coinbase, I can't find it on the link or on the internet on how to sign a message .. I found an old one, but coinbase now doesn't have that option on the same site or I don't know

r=3058457 this is my reff link.. so now im sure that's my account .. if the email is not the one I said, someone has changed .. the balance must be around 0.367 .. so I will be left with nothing, take action please .. it is a lot of money.. help me

On the contrary we do have email support. I've just searched through the thousands of support emails I get and I find you have already contacted me about this. I already asked you for a Bitcoin signed message to prove it is your account. You didn't provide that signed message and now you have created a duplicate request through the forum.
The answer is the same whatever method you use. I need a Bitcoin signed message because it's the only way I can verify that the account is really yours. Our email logs show email account you quoted was used to confirm all actions that have taken place on that account so if it was hacked the hacker also has access to that email account.

jaexiste

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 04:32:35 AM

On the contrary we do have email support. I've just searched through the thousands of support emails I get and I find you have already contacted me about this. I already asked you for a Bitcoin signed message to prove it is your account. You didn't provide that signed message and now you have created a duplicate request through the forum.
The answer is the same whatever method you use. I need a Bitcoin signed message because it's the only way I can verify that the account is really yours. Our email logs show email account you quoted was used to confirm all actions that have taken place on that account so if it was hacked the hacker also has access to that email account.
ok i'm sorry i just didn't know what to do anymore ..
I trust your word, but I have the email with all the security methods and I don't have any login outside my ip, but I already changed the email password again, could it be something on the computer like malware or spyware?
and with Coinbase how do I send the signed message? I can not find it
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 07:23:57 AM

I trust your word, but I have the email with all the security methods and I don't have any login outside my ip, but I already changed the email password again, could it be something on the computer like malware or spyware?

It could easily be malware or any unofficial apps you use. The email account definitely authorised all changes.

You can only sign messages from your wallets. You don't own Coinbase's wallet, they do.

You should also read Coinbase's Terms of Service and search for the word "Gambling".

jaexiste

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 03:10:24 PM

It could easily be malware or any unofficial apps you use. The email account definitely authorised all changes.

You can only sign messages from your wallets. You don't own Coinbase's wallet, they do.

You should also read Coinbase's Terms of Service and search for the word "Gambling".

good afternoon, so you think that changing the password is not enough? should i take further action?

I went to see it, I didn't know that part ... but either way I sent an email to the Coinbase support to see if they can help me, I was seeing on the internet that they had the option to send a signed message before .. maybe they have some way and i'm not finding

thank you
Best regards
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 10:02:54 PM

good afternoon, so you think that changing the password is not enough? should i take further action?

I went to see it, I didn't know that part ... but either way I sent an email to the Coinbase support to see if they can help me, I was seeing on the internet that they had the option to send a signed message before .. maybe they have some way and i'm not finding

thank you
Best regards
I am sure they are not going to help you even this option was available few years back but they change policies and now its not available for any customer just because of this I also leave this exchange and now using some other wallet for bitcoins.
16xypjnxlrew

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:20:00 AM

You can forget about your bitcoins, he will not return them to you. He and his friends are looking for any excuses. Enable or disable 2fa, email confirmation is fiction. When you do this, there is a new fiction, now it is a signature with a key, even if you do this, they will come up with something else.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 01:36:31 AM

You can forget about your bitcoins, he will not return them to you. He and his friends are looking for any excuses. Enable or disable 2fa, email confirmation is fiction. When you do this, there is a new fiction, now it is a signature with a key, even if you do this, they will come up with something else.

Says the Newbie troll with 4 posts all telling lies about us.

I am asking for proof that they are the real owner of an account. I protect my customers like that rather than just handing over accounts to anyone who asks. Thee only fiction here is yours. The account in question had 2fa reset by email authorisation. That means someone used an IP address located in the same city that was used to originally enable it and then after a 2 week cool off period the same person was able to click the link in the email confirmation.

16xypjnxlrew

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:17:49 AM

I am asking for proof that they are the real owner of an account. I protect my customers like that rather than just handing over accounts to anyone who asks. Thee only fiction here is yours. The account in question had 2fa reset by email authorisation. That means someone used an IP address located in the same city that was used to originally enable it and then after a 2 week cool off period the same person was able to click the link in the email confirmation.
No, I'm not a troll with 4 messages. And in general, it doesn't matter how many messages someone wrote. You only blame everyone, if 4 messages are troll, if 10,000 then a real person. So where did the real account owner go? He linked a phone number, but you don't notice it, as if a hacker is no longer a hacker, but a maniac killer. According to your logic, it was not only hacked, but also buried somewhere in the forest. When will you tell everyone that he is an escaped prisoner who accidentally invaded someone else's house to steal bitcoins?
jaexiste

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:49:52 AM

good night, i'm still waiting for the answer from coinbase to know if they can help me, as soon as i know something i'll come to say.
And I know the site since 2014/2015 I know it is trustworthy .. I have never had any problems until now, I just hope it has a happy outcome, especially because I even had a Freebitco.in banner on my store's website, if the site was not trustworthy I would not advertise it to my clients.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 09:19:32 AM

good night, i'm still waiting for the answer from coinbase to know if they can help me, as soon as i know something i'll come to say.
And I know the site since 2014/2015 I know it is trustworthy .. I have never had any problems until now, I just hope it has a happy outcome, especially because I even had a Freebitco.in banner on my store's website, if the site was not trustworthy I would not advertise it to my clients.

Anyone who has been involved in Bitcoin and at the forum here for more than 5 minutes knows we are a trustworthy site. I know this is frustrating for you but I hope you understand that requiring absolute proof from a bitcoin signed message is an essential procedure to protect our customer's from phishing attacks.

No, I'm not a troll with 4 messages.

That's a contradiction of facts that everyone can see by checking your post history.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:55:31 PM

The interest is essentially a loss leader for the gambling portion of the site, which is where the site makes profit.  The house edge is pretty severe compared to other dice sites, but as long as there are players willing to play against it, the site can afford to pay the interest.  Unlike a lot of sites that "pay" 15% per month on deposits (and should be avoided as likely scams), 4% should be manageable as long as there is a steady stream of dicers. 

Margaretlam

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:27:24 PM

I created an account and I deposited more than $200 into it. I also played multiply btc almost everyday. For more than a week, I received no bonus in free btc. It is still 0.001% towards next bonus. Also the captcha is still here. I heard from other posts to check “requirements to unlock bonus”, but there is simply no such button on the page. Is there any error happened? Huh
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 03:22:53 AM

I created an account and I deposited more than $200 into it. I also played multiply btc almost everyday. For more than a week, I received no bonus in free btc. It is still 0.001% towards next bonus. Also the captcha is still here. I heard from other posts to check “requirements to unlock bonus”, but there is simply no such button on the page. Is there any error happened? Huh

You need to do some more free rolls before it happens as the bonus is proportional to total free roll winnings. We were forced to do that because lots of people decided to abuse it and sign up multiple new accounts to exploit the bonus.

I'm guessing that this isn't the first account you created as someone new to the site wouldn't know what to expect so wouldn't be complaining.

Margaretlam

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:54:04 AM

You need to do some more free rolls before it happens as the bonus is proportional to total free roll winnings. We were forced to do that because lots of people decided to abuse it and sign up multiple new accounts to exploit the bonus.

I'm guessing that this isn't the first account you created as someone new to the site wouldn't know what to expect so wouldn't be complaining.

Thanks for the answer. You are partly right, as I had created an account long time ago but dropped it in late 2018 during the Bitcoin winter. My email account at that time was hacked shortly after by malwares, and I couldn’t log into my “original” account. Anyway I did not deposit much into it so whatever.. But with the skyrocketed price of btc these days, I came back to see if it will be profitable, esp after the recommendation of another friend irl. Surprisingly the mechanisms have not changed much, so I planned to make strategies in getting the free btc more wisely this time...

Sad to hear about the exploitation. I just want to make things clear here.
HerrDingenz

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:10:31 PM

I am wondering about the reward points regarding redeeming hardware like an Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max (512 GB)...
It costs 33,333,333 RP ... 1 RP = 1 satoshi ... so an Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max (512 GB) will cost 0.33333333 BTC...

Who the hell pays almost $3,500 for a phone that costs round about $1,500?!

Maybe you should adjust your needed RP for this  Wink
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:47:40 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 05:09:10 PM by Indymoney

I am wondering about the reward points regarding redeeming hardware like an Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max (512 GB)...
It costs 33,333,333 RP ... 1 RP = 1 satoshi ... so an Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max (512 GB) will cost 0.33333333 BTC...

Maybe you should adjust your needed RP for this  Wink
They are not selling its just a promotion if someone reach on required Reward Points then he can buy or if not then he can cashout these Reward Points without any problem as minimum requirement is 100,000 Rewared Points for cash out.
HerrDingenz

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:31:34 AM

Maybe you should adjust your needed RP for this  Wink
They are not selling its just a promotion if someone reach on required Reward Points then he can buy or if not then he can cashout these Reward Points without any problem as minimum requirement is 100,000 Rewared Points for cash out.
Even for a "promotion" it is pretty stupid to offer an Apple IPhone 11 Pro Max (512 GB) for double the price you can buy it for in a normal shop - just imagine BTC goes up to $20,000 or even higher .. then you can get an iPhone for like $6,000+ !!!

EDIT: just saying they should adjust the required RP needed to get any hardware in their offerings Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: