Bitcoin Forum
November 29, 2022, 10:13:03 PM *
News: Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 389367 times)
TheQuin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 858


Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 06:44:02 AM
 #8201

Kindly please post what i abuse and on what way? OMG playing on your website risky losing money, is my problem i play 4 multiply game,

I have already answered that. You didn't risk any of your money. You risked 256 Sats of the 4,200 Sats you cheated out of us by playing WoF on multiple accounts in a very poor attempt to pretend that you were an actual gambler.

~ it say playing on website from vpn/proxy buying lottery tickets.

I have already answered that. VPNs are for gamblers who value their privacy. Not for abusing free plays with multiple accounts.

Stop wasting your time here. You aren't fooling anyone.


freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

.
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1669759983
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669759983

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669759983
Reply with quote  #2

1669759983
Report to moderator
1669759983
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669759983

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669759983
Reply with quote  #2

1669759983
Report to moderator
1669759983
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669759983

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669759983
Reply with quote  #2

1669759983
Report to moderator
raulopan22
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:50:09 PM
 #8202

Kindly please post what i abuse and on what way? OMG playing on your website risky losing money, is my problem i play 4 multiply game,

I have already answered that. You didn't risk any of your money. You risked 256 Sats of the 4,200 Sats you cheated out of us by playing WoF on multiple accounts in a very poor attempt to pretend that you were an actual gambler.

~ it say playing on website from vpn/proxy buying lottery tickets.

I have already answered that. VPNs are for gamblers who value their privacy. Not for abusing free plays with multiple accounts.

Stop wasting your time here. You aren't fooling anyone.



I had already more balance before i win on WoF, i have only one account, and i not pretend to be a gamble, problem is your action leave me a bitter taste. Your wbsite is not named gambing bitcoin, so is really my problem if i gamble or not.

Quote
VPNs are for gamblers who value their privacy.
who say these, where you can see this? maybe for players who want to hide their stolen coins. I already told my reason for use VPN.

Is like i gamble on sports bets and after i win , the company locks me. So winning on your website is not permitted. Your reason is 0, a false one. Because i have only 1 account on your website.

You mess with the wrong guy, do you think i will let you stole my 0,0003 bitcoin without repercussions?

I will not allow anyone to steal my earned money, will do all i can this year, you will see. (And no is not a threat is just a promise)
TheQuin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 858


Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2


View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 01:47:48 AM
 #8203

~and i not pretend to be a gamble, problem is your action leave me a bitter taste. Your wbsite is not named gambing bitcoin, so is really my problem if i gamble or not.

You are completely missing the point of what I am saying. I didn't say you have to gamble. What I'm getting at is that what you posted here gives you away as an experienced abuser of our site. No genuine user would have posted this:

~I play few multiply game. As you can see i only played some time and also i not used many of free spins.~

That's a tell that you did those things to try and disguise your fraud.

You mess with the wrong guy, do you think i will let you stole my 0,0003 bitcoin without repercussions?

I will not allow anyone to steal my earned money, will do all i can this year, you will see. (And no is not a threat is just a promise)

That is a threat and also one that could only possibly be made by an experienced faucet abuser.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

.
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raulopan22
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:15:25 PM
 #8204

~and i not pretend to be a gamble, problem is your action leave me a bitter taste. Your wbsite is not named gambing bitcoin, so is really my problem if i gamble or not.

You are completely missing the point of what I am saying. I didn't say you have to gamble. What I'm getting at is that what you posted here gives you away as an experienced abuser of our site. No genuine user would have posted this:

~I play few multiply game. As you can see i only played some time and also i not used many of free spins.~

That's a tell that you did those things to try and disguise your fraud.

You mess with the wrong guy, do you think i will let you stole my 0,0003 bitcoin without repercussions?

I will not allow anyone to steal my earned money, will do all i can this year, you will see. (And no is not a threat is just a promise)

That is a threat and also one that could only possibly be made by an experienced faucet abuser.

I'm not any abuser, i wrote here because i had only 1 account on your site, and you come and just reply with some words without proof that i abuse your faucet.

This is the problem man i never had more than this account on your site, and i told i play when i can because i have daily job, and also problem is you ban me without further review, but ok. I tell you i will make all i can this year to see what UK authorities say about your website and the reason for ban me.

I wonder if i deposit 4000 usd and tried withdraw if same happen, then is a clear big risk depositing money on your site.
TheQuin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 858


Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 01:45:04 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2021, 02:02:40 AM by TheQuin
 #8205

~and you come and just reply with some words without proof that i abuse your faucet.

You are still completely missing the point. I gave your words back to you because they prove without any doubt that you are not new to the site and you knew exactly what things to do that might have got past our anti-fraud system in the past.

The more you say the more proof you give against yourself:

~the reason i play on rdp is country process to ban bitcoin.

~I tell you i will make all i can this year to see what UK authorities say about your website and the reason for ban me.

You have now exposed another one of your lies. The UK is not a country in the process of banning Bitcoin and has no restrictions on accessing our website. The only reason you use VPNs is for multi-accounting abuse.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

.
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raulopan22
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:27:22 AM
 #8206

~and you come and just reply with some words without proof that i abuse your faucet.

You are still completely missing the point. I gave your words back to you because they prove without any doubt that you are not new to the site and you knew exactly what things to do that might have got past our anti-fraud system in the past.

The more you say the more proof you give against yourself:

~the reason i play on rdp is country process to ban bitcoin.

~I tell you i will make all i can this year to see what UK authorities say about your website and the reason for ban me.

You have now exposed another one of your lies. The UK is not a country in the process of banning Bitcoin and has no restrictions on accessing our website. The only reason you use VPNs is for multi-accounting abuse.


Again you are complete wrong, just because i win on that spins accuse me without valid reason. On this way you can accuse anyone.

I said i will contact UK authorities because i see this topic, i not said i'm located in UK, please don't put words in my mouth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3462324.msg36008196#msg36008196

Code:
[quote author=TheQuin link=topic=3462324.msg36008196#msg36008196 date=1525157463]
I received the email below this morning. Does anyone know what is behind this? Are they having problems with regulators or is there more to it?

[quote]
Dear Customer,
From the beginning of May, Coinfloor UK will change the process for handling fiat deposits and withdrawals.

Going forward, please ensure that you always check the latest instructions on the DEPOSIT or WITHDRAWAL pages prior to sending any deposit or withdrawal of fiat currencies as we will be using multiple banks and financial providers going forward and these instructions could change regularly.

During the transition to the new process, there may be some disruption to our normal transaction processing times. Please rest assured that these changes are being rolled out to ensure a more reliable service going forward.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Coinfloor Team
Coinfloor Limited - Trade with confidence.
[/quote]

[/quote]

And i will make more online complains against you, just because you stole my money, i know i not did something wrong.
TheQuin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 858


Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 03:45:28 AM
 #8207

I said i will contact UK authorities because i see this topic, i not said i'm located in UK, please don't put words in my mouth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3462324.msg36008196#msg36008196

lol. You are going to report a service that isn't located in the UK when you are not based in the UK to a UK authority based solely on the fact that I used to be a Coinfloor customer 3 years ago.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

.
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DebitMe
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1009

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive


View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:13:14 PM
 #8208

I have gotten, "this site cant provide a secure connection, freebitco.in sent an invalid response " since yesterday afternoon. Any idea what that is about?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DebitMe
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1009

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive


View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:48:14 PM
 #8209

I have gotten, "this site cant provide a secure connection, freebitco.in sent an invalid response " since yesterday afternoon. Any idea what that is about?

Looks like its back up and working now. Sorry for the post!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
raulopan22
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:00:12 PM
 #8210

I said i will contact UK authorities because i see this topic, i not said i'm located in UK, please don't put words in my mouth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3462324.msg36008196#msg36008196

lol. You are going to report a service that isn't located in the UK when you are not based in the UK to a UK authority based solely on the fact that I used to be a Coinfloor customer 3 years ago.

Good, thanks for the info

I checked this and is US https://www.site24x7.com/find-website-location.html
 
Code:
Location information : freebitco.in
Country Code
US
Country Name
United States of America
Region
California
City
San Francisco

Not a problem, i have the right to make any complains against you if i know i did nothing wrong, even if i'm not in US there are many ways to do it.
LTU_btc
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1184


Slava Ukraini!


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 08:39:24 PM
 #8211

I have gotten, "this site cant provide a secure connection, freebitco.in sent an invalid response " since yesterday afternoon. Any idea what that is about?

Looks like its back up and working now. Sorry for the post!
I haven't faced any issues during whole day and I didn't saw other users reporting about such problem. Maybe there was an issues on your side? Anyway, it's good to hear thay ou can access it again.
P.S. There is no need to apologize for making post.
P.P.S. Next time don't make two posts in a row and use EDIT button Wink.

DebitMe
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1009

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive


View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:35:12 PM
 #8212

I have gotten, "this site cant provide a secure connection, freebitco.in sent an invalid response " since yesterday afternoon. Any idea what that is about?

Looks like its back up and working now. Sorry for the post!
I haven't faced any issues during whole day and I didn't saw other users reporting about such problem. Maybe there was an issues on your side? Anyway, it's good to hear thay ou can access it again.
P.S. There is no need to apologize for making post.
P.P.S. Next time don't make two posts in a row and use EDIT button Wink.

Noted on the multiple posts, appreciate it.

Back to the same thing again though with the same error message. I dont know what is causing it.


Edit:
Sigh, switched off wifi on my phone and now it works again, even when i turn the wifi back on. I will continue to monitor and let you know.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Wirex_Scam
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:46:10 PM
 #8213

Hallo TheQuin,

I sent you a PM: can you help me?

Thank you
TheQuin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 858


Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 03:23:44 AM
 #8214

Hallo TheQuin,

I sent you a PM: can you help me?

Thank you

No. Your tokens wouldn't be locked if you could just send a PM to unlock them.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

.
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GinnyBanzz
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:22:32 AM
 #8215

I said i will contact UK authorities because i see this topic, i not said i'm located in UK, please don't put words in my mouth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3462324.msg36008196#msg36008196

lol. You are going to report a service that isn't located in the UK when you are not based in the UK to a UK authority based solely on the fact that I used to be a Coinfloor customer 3 years ago.

Good, thanks for the info

I checked this and is US https://www.site24x7.com/find-website-location.html
 
Code:
Location information : freebitco.in
Country Code
US
Country Name
United States of America
Region
California
City
San Francisco

Not a problem, i have the right to make any complains against you if i know i did nothing wrong, even if i'm not in US there are many ways to do it.

You're an idiot and you've been exposed. Shut your mouth and move on with your life.
raulopan22
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 9
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:57:44 PM
 #8216

I said i will contact UK authorities because i see this topic, i not said i'm located in UK, please don't put words in my mouth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3462324.msg36008196#msg36008196

lol. You are going to report a service that isn't located in the UK when you are not based in the UK to a UK authority based solely on the fact that I used to be a Coinfloor customer 3 years ago.

Good, thanks for the info

I checked this and is US https://www.site24x7.com/find-website-location.html
 
Code:
Location information : freebitco.in
Country Code
US
Country Name
United States of America
Region
California
City
San Francisco

Not a problem, i have the right to make any complains against you if i know i did nothing wrong, even if i'm not in US there are many ways to do it.

You're an idiot and you've been exposed. Shut your mouth and move on with your life.


I ask you something? What is your probem? Just because i deposited 0,0003 bitcoin there he not have any right to take them away, more than that i never had more accounts on his site as he said, if just a false accusations just to stole my 0,0003 bitcoin.

Exposed? He not post any proof, just false words

 Post your offtopic on another threads not here, and use your time in another way not to reply to me. You don't know me so the only idiot here is you because reply to this
wampis581
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:36:33 PM
 #8217

i just win second place in lotery, is the best day of my life, i lost my work and 2k help me thanks freebitcoin
TheQuin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 858


Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 03:20:37 AM
 #8218

i just win second place in lotery, is the best day of my life, i lost my work and 2k help me thanks freebitcoin

Congratulations, that's a nice win.


freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

.
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UserU
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 420


FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 03:33:58 AM
 #8219

Congrats, finally a lottery winner shows up!

Meanwhile I'm still waiting to be listed even at 10th place Grin

Popular originals,
Sportsbook and 3000+
Slots & Live Games.
▄▄▄
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
█████▀▀       ▀▀█████
████  ▄▄█████▄▄  ████
███  ▄█████████▄  ███
███  ███████████  ███
███  ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀  ███
████  ▀██   ██▀  ████
█████▄▄  █ █  ▄▄█████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▀▀▀
▄▄▄
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
█████▀▀       ▀▀█████
████  ▄▄█████▄▄  ████
███  ▄█  ▀█▀  █▄  ███
███  ████   ████  ███
███  ▀█  ▄█▄  █▀  ███
████  ▀▀█████▀▀  ████
█████▄▄       ▄▄█████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▀▀▀
▄▄▄
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
███▀▀ ▄▀▀       ▀▀███
██  ▄█  ▄▄█████▄▄  ██
█  ▄█  ▄█████████▄  █
█  ██  ███████████  █
█  ▀█  ▀█████████▀  █
██  ▀█  ▀▀█████▀▀  ██
███▄▄ ▀▄▄       ▄▄███
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▀▀▀
▄▄▄
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
███  █████████▌▐█████
███  ████████▀  ▀████
███  ████████▀  █████
███  ███████▀  ██████
███  ██▀▀▀   ▄███████
███  ██▄▄▄▄██████████
███               ███
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▀▀▀
▄▄▄
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
█████▀▀       ▀▀█████
████  ▄███████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀▀   ▀▀█▀  ███
██   █▀       ▀█   ██
██  ▐█         █▌  ██
██▄  █▄       ▄█  ▄██
████▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▀▀▀
▄▄▄
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
███████▀▀  ██████████
███▀▀       █   ▀▀███
████   ▄▄██  █   ▐███
█████  ▀███▌  █  ████
██████   ▀▀    █ ████
███████       ▄▀▐████
████████  ▄▄▀▀  █████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▀▀▀
.
> WHEEL
> ROULETTE
> DUELS
.
> CRASH
> ESPORTS
> CASINO
█▀▀▀▀▀











█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
PLAY NOW
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█











▄▄▄▄▄█
wampis581
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:44:20 AM
 #8220

i just win second place in lotery, is the best day of my life, i lost my work and 2k help me thanks freebitcoin

Congratulations, that's a nice win.

https://sirv.freebitco.in/1632712769_qJKvRnuo.png

thank you :3 never win anything im so happy
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!