Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400711 times)
GESS242558

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 06:33:29 AM

how to be users from russia tell me please admin can we use vpn ? The government has restricted access to your site. Entrance to our site is possible only in the vpn collection!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 06:35:46 AM

https://rkn.gov.ru/contacts/#:~:text=%D0%94%D0%BB%D1%8F%20%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8%20%D0%B2%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%8F%20%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%B5%D0%BC%20%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%89%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%81%D1%8F,%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85%20%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B3%20(gosuslugi.ru)%3B
Coiningking

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 06:42:40 AM

it was through cashapp
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 06:45:46 AM

it was through cashapp

Guess what? I've never used cashapp so I can't tell you how to use it.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 09:11:53 AM

Mr freebitcoin did you file an appeal?
Coiningking

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 07:57:40 PM

They don't provide an option

https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/ZTm8eNUA8iGhf9Hy9
Coiningking

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 08:17:09 PM

Trying to send you a picture of my chat conversation with support to prove I'm serious. There has to be a way
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 12:13:57 AM

Trying to send you a picture of my chat conversation with support to prove I'm serious. There has to be a way

I don't need you to prove that you are serious. I need a Bitcoin signed message from either the address you set in your profile or an address you previously deposited from. That is the only way because it is impossible to fake, unlike any pictures.
The account has a balance of less than $9 and no active referrals. I'd suggest that you consider $9 the price you have paid for a lesson in making sure backups of your 2fa secret keys and using your own Bitcoin wallet so you have control of your private keys.

MrGraber

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 09:39:32 PM

The government has restricted access to your site. Entrance to our site is possible only in the vpn collection!
Same.
Support, please tell any appropriate solution. Eight years with freebitco, and now this.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 01:11:12 AM

The government has restricted access to your site. Entrance to our site is possible only in the vpn collection!
Same.
Support, please tell any appropriate solution. Eight years with freebitco, and now this.

The solution is to send a column of armoured vehicles to Roskomnadzor head office are force them to reverse their censorship of your internet use.... or use a VPN to bypass them as everyone else in Russia does.

MrGraber

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 02:17:43 PM

The solution is to send a column of armoured vehicles to Roskomnadzor head office are force them to reverse their censorship of your internet use.... or use a VPN to bypass them as everyone else in Russia does.
Well, I'm kinda don't have so much resources including armoured vehicles to send 'em on a mission.
But I have to ask about rules of freebito site. Does claiming through vpn violates rules of site? May I lose my account for this or I free to use any kind off vpn to use any site fuctionality? Thanks.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 02:47:07 AM

Well, I'm kinda don't have so much resources including armoured vehicles to send 'em on a mission.
But I have to ask about rules of freebito site. Does claiming through vpn violates rules of site? May I lose my account for this or I free to use any kind off vpn to use any site fuctionality? Thanks.

There is no rule about using VPN as many people use them for privacy reasons. The only things that are forbidden are using more than 1 account or using bots/automation.

GESS242558

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 04:02:49 AM

Same.

Well
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 05:11:08 AM

Same.

Well

I'm still waiting for you to start a mutiny and overthrow the leaders of Roskomnadzor. It's pretty pointless bumping this thread to ask me what you have done. Exactly what influence do you think I have over how your government body censors your internet usage?

HeitorMessias

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 11:56:24 PM

Hi for all freebitco.in users and moderators. I would like to talk about something that happened to me today involving the freebitco.in website
At the end of the morning today (Brazil time) I did what I usually do for a long time, I took my cell phone and entered my cell phone freebitco.in, I exchanged RP for wheel of fortune and turned everything on automatic, everything ok, so I opened the cell phone email (gmail) I opened the freebitco.in email to use the extra wheel of fortune that every active user receives daily, as this bonus cannot be activated automatically, I did it manually. Surprisingly, the wheel of fortune stopped on the rolex, and a moment later, when the screen changes to confirm the prize, it appears that I had won 39 satoshi.
I'll be very honest, I never expected to win the 500usd, iphone, much less the rolex after I saw the odds table for each of these prizes, I've been using the site for years, I'm premium level 1 on mobile and I'd like you to analyze my case. My extreme happiness did not last 2 seconds, I must have already turned the wheel of fortune thousands of times and in manual mode I was always respected for the prize that was shown as what the wheel presented me with. I checked my 'roll history' and it gave me this free wheel of fortune gave me a payout number referent of 39 satoshis.
Please, I would like you to analyze my case, as I said before, I never had the hope of taking the 500usd prize or the iphone, much less the rolex, because I am aware of the mathematical proportions presented by the site in a clear and honest way.
my user id is 7566947
What I find very strange is that the manual wheel of fortune never handed me a prize other than what appeared as the one drawn on the wheel of fortune. This award had the power to change my life completely.
Anything you can answer me inbox, if there was an error on the site I humbly ask you to correct it, as it is a very unpleasant situation.
I wish you all a good night and good luck
ps: I was going to take a screenshot, but as you all know, after the wheel of fortune it automatically changes the screen showing the prize that was added to the account, as I said earlier my happiness lasted not even 2 seconds.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:15:31 AM

Hi for all freebitco.in users and moderators. I would like to talk about something that happened to me today involving the freebitco.in website
At the end of the morning today (Brazil time) I did what I usually do for a long time, I took my cell phone and entered my cell phone freebitco.in, I exchanged RP for wheel of fortune and turned everything on automatic, everything ok, so I opened the cell phone email (gmail) I opened the freebitco.in email to use the extra wheel of fortune that every active user receives daily, as this bonus cannot be activated automatically, I did it manually. Surprisingly, the wheel of fortune stopped on the rolex, and a moment later, when the screen changes to confirm the prize, it appears that I had won 39 satoshi.
I'll be very honest, I never expected to win the 500usd, iphone, much less the rolex after I saw the odds table for each of these prizes, I've been using the site for years, I'm premium level 1 on mobile and I'd like you to analyze my case. My extreme happiness did not last 2 seconds, I must have already turned the wheel of fortune thousands of times and in manual mode I was always respected for the prize that was shown as what the wheel presented me with. I checked my 'roll history' and it gave me this free wheel of fortune gave me a payout number referent of 39 satoshis.
Please, I would like you to analyze my case, as I said before, I never had the hope of taking the 500usd prize or the iphone, much less the rolex, because I am aware of the mathematical proportions presented by the site in a clear and honest way.
my user id is 7566947
What I find very strange is that the manual wheel of fortune never handed me a prize other than what appeared as the one drawn on the wheel of fortune. This award had the power to change my life completely.
Anything you can answer me inbox, if there was an error on the site I humbly ask you to correct it, as it is a very unpleasant situation.
ps: I was going to take a screenshot, but as you all know, after the wheel of fortune it automatically changes the screen showing the prize that was added to the account, as I said earlier my happiness lasted not even 2 seconds.

It's just a glitch on your cell phone freezing the animation. The result is determined by the server seed, client seed and nonce. The animation is only for entertainment while you wait for the server to compute the result and send it back to you. (We obviously don't know the client seed until you send it to us.)

HeitorMessias

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 08:58:26 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2023, 04:15:29 PM by HeitorMessias

my user id is 7566947

It's just a glitch on your cell phone freezing the animation. The result is determined by the server seed, client seed and nonce. The animation is only for entertainment while you wait for the server to compute the result and send it back to you. (We obviously don't know the client seed until you send it to us.)

Considering that the animation is just to wait for the seed, I think it's already solved. thank you for your attention
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 04:21:59 AM

Same.

Well

I'm still waiting for you to start a mutiny and overthrow the leaders of Roskomnadzor. It's pretty pointless bumping this thread to ask me what you have done. Exactly what influence do you think I have over how your government body censors your internet usage?
I wrote several times to Roskomnadzor, but they do not distract me, our opinion thinks that it will spoil our people, but their relatives are all in the west!
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 04:25:07 AM

Same.

Well

if we have a mutiny, we will all go to jail, i think it's impossible, mr freebitcoin
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 04:48:07 AM

my user id is 7566947

Considering that the animation is just to wait for the seed, I think it's already solved. thank you for your attention

I must be grateful to Mr. freebitcoin that this site gives us profit, I personally am grateful to him!
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: