Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400721 times)
GESS242558

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 01:33:53 PM

Hi freebitcoin no work Sad

yes, some troubles occur from time to time.

What is going on? It's been 2 days now and it's not working. I hope they resume on time

Somebody please help me here. I've been consistently mailing freebitco support for over 6 months now with absolutely no response. This is ridiculous! I made a deposit to my account in September 2023 and until now I have not been credited on the website. I have used this platform for more than 7 years and never had any problems until this. I've sent PMs here to TheQuin and WetSuit but it seems they come online once in a blue moon. This is not good enough, I need this rectified asap. What can I do, anyone please help ??

Is the deposit confirmed? In your wallet and a block explorer? Was it sent to the correct address? If so, ask your question in their thread in the Gambling section, that's where I see Freebitco.in PR posting, nowhere else. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.0

wait they answered

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jper3009

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:35:55 AM

Hi freebitcoin no work Sad

yes, some troubles occur from time to time.

What is going on? It's been 2 days now and it's not working. I hope they resume on time

Somebody please help me here. I've been consistently mailing freebitco support for over 6 months now with absolutely no response. This is ridiculous! I made a deposit to my account in September 2023 and until now I have not been credited on the website. I have used this platform for more than 7 years and never had any problems until this. I've sent PMs here to TheQuin and WetSuit but it seems they come online once in a blue moon. This is not good enough, I need this rectified asap. What can I do, anyone please help ??

Is the deposit confirmed? In your wallet and a block explorer? Was it sent to the correct address? If so, ask your question in their thread in the Gambling section, that's where I see Freebitco.in PR posting, nowhere else. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.0

wait they answered

Is there no way to reach the support team? I'm losing my mind here. It is very unfair to keep your customer waiting for over 6 months to resolve a problem. I'm tired. If I can just get my money I'm done with this platform, they have been very reliable over the years but I reckon that that's also mainly because I have never had this kind of problem (or any other problems even). This is utterly ridiculous, I can't keep coming here at every chance I get trying to reach the members/owners of freebitco support while they pay little or no attention to my case. This is sickening to be honest, I'm down bad and need my money and have no guarantee of even a response from support. If you cannot effectively run a website then please shut it down. How many others could be experiencing the same as me and have had no one to attend to them huh? I've been reaching out since September for this, I'm sick to my stomach, I just need my money please. HELP ME SOMEONE, ANYONE!
Warfare

Activity: 1049
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 08:09:39 PM

Winners of Round 456:
🎉Congratulations to the Ten Lucky Winners of Round 456!🎉

Join the Weekly Lottery: 10 FreeBitco.in Users Win a Share of the $7,500 BTC Prize Every Week.

Here Are the Ten Lucky Winners from Last Week (Round 456).

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jper3009

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 12:24:39 PM

Winners of Round 456:

Join the Weekly Lottery: 10 FreeBitco.in Users Win a Share of the $7,500 BTC Prize Every Week.

Hello everyone, please I need everyone on this thread to help keep my case alive and relevant. It may not concern you but this could have happened to anyone. The freebitco.in team needs to do better in terms of customer support, it simply goes to show that they care less about the customers and if/when any of us here have personal issues with the platform it will not be attended to with a sense of urgency. Please help me,  bring their attention to my complaints, it's been 6 months of mailing support with no answers (yes, absolutely no response). I am gutted by this, I really need my money at this time and no one is making any efforts to resolve my issue, I can tell.
Clearly, from other people's experiences as well the support team is dysfunctional and inadequate, this forum is my only resort. Please help me, if this becomes a rallying cry they cannot ignore or act like they do not see all my posts and messages. Help me please, I'm desperate to get back my money. I am exhausted of waiting, 6 months to solve the simplest of problems such as this is RIDICULOUS! PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE. Tag TheQuin and any other members of the freebitcoin team so my case can be attended to. I made a deposit to my account and it was not credited for over 6 months. I will continue to voice out because this is madness. If they cannot effectively run something as simple as customer support then how do we keep trusting them with our monies? This is beyond me, don't look away please, help me!
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 01:13:22 PM

Anyone else has their weekly - slow - payout "Pending" until now like this?  Huh

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Coiningking

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 05:02:14 PM

Winners of Round 456:

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/02/26/YpcOv.png

Hello everyone, please I need everyone on this thread to help keep my case alive and relevant. It may not concern you but this could have happened to anyone. The freebitco.in team needs to do better in terms of customer support, it simply goes to show that they care less about the customers and if/when any of us here have personal issues with the platform it will not be attended to with a sense of urgency. Please help me,  bring their attention to my complaints, it's been 6 months of mailing support with no answers (yes, absolutely no response). I am gutted by this, I really need my money at this time and no one is making any efforts to resolve my issue, I can tell.
Clearly, from other people's experiences as well the support team is dysfunctional and inadequate, this forum is my only resort. Please help me, if this becomes a rallying cry they cannot ignore or act like they do not see all my posts and messages. Help me please, I'm desperate to get back my money. I am exhausted of waiting, 6 months to solve the simplest of problems such as this is RIDICULOUS! PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE. Tag TheQuin and any other members of the freebitcoin team so my case can be attended to. I made a deposit to my account and it was not credited for over 6 months. I will continue to voice out because this is madness. If they cannot effectively run something as simple as customer support then how do we keep trusting them with our monies? This is beyond me, don't look away please, help me!

Good Luck to you , I have been trying to get in my account for 3 years now. Once I finally got access to my old wallet , the Quin told me to sign message. Haven't heard a response since  June.
jper3009

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 11:13:03 PM

Winners of Round 456:

Hello everyone, please I need everyone on this thread to help keep my case alive and relevant. It may not concern you but this could have happened to anyone. The freebitco.in team needs to do better in terms of customer support, it simply goes to show that they care less about the customers and if/when any of us here have personal issues with the platform it will not be attended to with a sense of urgency. Please help me,  bring their attention to my complaints, it's been 6 months of mailing support with no answers (yes, absolutely no response). I am gutted by this, I really need my money at this time and no one is making any efforts to resolve my issue, I can tell.

Good Luck to you , I have been trying to get in my account for 3 years now. Once I finally got access to my old wallet , the Quin told me to sign message. Haven't heard a response since  June.

THIS IS MADNESS, I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED BY THEIR LACKLUSTER NATURE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS. YOU EITHER HIRE MORE PEOPLE ON YOUR SUPPORT TEAM TO MAKE IT EFFECTIVE OR YOU SHUT DOWN YOUR PLATFORM. I CANNOT KEEP PUTTING MONEY INTO A PLATFORM THAT HAS ZERO REGARD FOR ME AND CANNOT EVEN RESPOND WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PLATFORM. WHY SHOULD I EVEN BE HERE EVERYDAY POSTING ABOUT THIS WHEN THERE IS SUPPOSEDLY A SUPPORT@FREEBITCO.IN Huh SHOULDN'T I JUST BE ABLE TO SEND A MAIL AND BE ATTENDED TO AS IT IS WITH OTHER PLATFORMS??? IT MAKES NO SENSE. FREEBITCO.IN NEEDS TO FIX UP!!!  I HAVE NO INTENTION OF BACKING DOWN WITHOUT MY COMPLAINTS BEING ADDRESSED. THIS IS RUBBISH.
GinnyBanzz

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:49:51 PM

Winners of Round 456:

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/02/26/YpcOv.png

THIS IS MADNESS, I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED BY THEIR LACKLUSTER NATURE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS. YOU EITHER HIRE MORE PEOPLE ON YOUR SUPPORT TEAM TO MAKE IT EFFECTIVE OR YOU SHUT DOWN YOUR PLATFORM. I CANNOT KEEP PUTTING MONEY INTO A PLATFORM THAT HAS ZERO REGARD FOR ME AND CANNOT EVEN RESPOND WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PLATFORM. WHY SHOULD I EVEN BE HERE EVERYDAY POSTING ABOUT THIS WHEN THERE IS SUPPOSEDLY A SUPPORT@FREEBITCO.IN Huh SHOULDN'T I JUST BE ABLE TO SEND A MAIL AND BE ATTENDED TO AS IT IS WITH OTHER PLATFORMS??? IT MAKES NO SENSE. FREEBITCO.IN NEEDS TO FIX UP!!!  I HAVE NO INTENTION OF BACKING DOWN WITHOUT MY COMPLAINTS BEING ADDRESSED. THIS IS RUBBISH.

What exactly is the issue you're having? Perhaps someone here might be able to help.
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 06:15:45 AM

Anyone else has their weekly - slow - payout "Pending" until now like this?  Huh

https://freebitcoin.io/banners/freebitcoin-mq341azixp.png

https://freebitcoin.io/banners/freebitcoin-kjwo97ufzg.png

Yes
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 06:17:53 AM

Well, they have already arrived, now I’m waiting for new ones! Wink
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 04:06:36 AM

Well, they have already arrived, now I’m waiting for new ones! Wink

yes satoshi came freebitcoin - the best project in 10 years!
smelody

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:13:19 AM

You can use your reward points to roll without having to solve a captcha by simply clicking the ROLL button below.
It will cost you 1 reward points to play the next roll without solving a captcha.
The amount of reward points that you need to roll without a captcha will keep changing so please ensure that you check the cost before you roll. The points will be deducted from your reward points balance when you roll.

I have no the point. what can I do?
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 05:35:38 AM

You can use your reward points to roll without having to solve a captcha by simply clicking the ROLL button below.
It will cost you 1 reward points to play the next roll without solving a captcha.
The amount of reward points that you need to roll without a captcha will keep changing so please ensure that you check the cost before you roll. The points will be deducted from your reward points balance when you roll.

I have no the point. what can I do?

Yes roll RP
Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 11:48:36 PM

🎉Congratulations to the Ten Lucky Winners of Round 457!🎉

Here Are the Ten Lucky Winners from Last Week (Round 457).

A lot of users have less than 300 tickets.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Apmapm

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 03:04:26 PM

Sweet just won 1500 sat on free roll.
https://paste.pics/d75bd6e95ba2a30d75cfa4e981fc4bff

195Q2td9sdGMuPzKEBAFie5v4VZ8k2faZ8
Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 08:36:30 PM

🎉Congratulations to the Ten Lucky Winners of Round 458!🎉

Here Are the Ten Lucky Winners from Last Week (Round 458).

Low number of tickets for the first, second and fifth winners! 👀

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Warfare

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:02:29 PM

Lottery results:
🎉Congratulations to the Ten Lucky Winners of Round 459!🎉

Here Are the Ten Lucky Winners from Last Week (Round 459).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:13:53 AM

BAN FREEBITCOIN AKKAUNT
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:30:33 AM

Why did the blocking happen please tell me?
GESS242558

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:41:02 AM

I just wanted to earn money, I gave you money and I was deprived of it, why? why did you take my account!
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: