Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400862 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

does freebitco.in occasionally give bonus satoshi to user balance?
I think my balance went up by 2500 sats since my last claim a few hours ago
small amount but noticeable on my tiny balance  Grin
I checked, not from interest nor referral & commissions.

Bonus +0.00001501 BTC added to all rewards!

I don't understand why your bonus is so big
Smiley

That is "incentive" from the team for playing their high-low or buying lottery, you basically will got certain percentage each time playing, and you'll get addition to all reward tier.

It's been like that since a little while
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

Smiley

That is "incentive" from the team for playing their high-low or buying lottery, you basically will got certain percentage each time playing, and you'll get addition to all reward tier.

the bonus you two mentioned is the bonus added per claim
this is not that kind of bonus. I said 'bonus' added to my current balance
I noticed my balance is not the same as I left it last time
just in case there was an error or simply mass distributed bonus for active user?

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

Smiley

the bonus you two mentioned is the bonus added per claim
this is not that kind of bonus. I said 'bonus' added to my current balance
I noticed my balance is not the same as I left it last time
just in case there was an error or simply mass distributed bonus for active user?

Then, is it the daily interest that you mean? Freebitco also give us around 4% annually if we keep more than 0.0003 btc in our balance, the amount is automatically added daily to our balance
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:03:01 PM

I still have problems with freedogeco.in, maintenance was 2 weeks ago and since then I get half the prize
MY user ID is: 759770
Please help me
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

I still have problems with freedogeco.in, maintenance was 2 weeks ago and since then I get half the prize
MY user ID is: 759770
Please help me
Read what is written under Deposit and Withdraw buttons - dogecoin faucet rewards was halved for everyone because this faucet isn't profitable for the owner. Also, he wanted to redice level of fraud, because it will be not worth to claim low rewards for the cheaters.

Wipper5031

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:16:45 AM

@Coiner, PM me. Someone has to be using the same IP address as you but I'm willing to investigate to get to a definitive answer

Definitely will next time the issue pops up.

Gotta say freebitco has the best customer service ever. Although i hate to do captcha because it always gives me false positives and i had to redo 3 - 4 times (esp the ones with click until so and so is no more) . maybe you can tweak  a lil'bit of the luck for me to win lottery once :3 . But overall i admire you guys

Yes and this issue is not unique to freebitcoin. Fortunately there's an option to switch to SolveMedia which I've done. I just wish the Moon faucets enable that option because they're the biggest offenders in my book, I've clicked 14 times before just trying to identify a car 😢

I switched to SolveMedia as well when i started getting frustrated of using captchas, so much more convenient. i give up on moon faucets because it is just too little for me to claim anymore.
trilyuner

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Why Prize of reward point to claim 100 reward point increase to 1500 RP ?
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:53:34 AM

Yeah... I have also seen it.  Not only reward points redemption RP increased. All bonuses redemption RP increased. I think you (wetsuit) take this decision for your profit. Because a lot of people use this feature and you have to pay more btc to your user.
But now I think you will loss a lot of active user on your site. Because this new update is not profitable for the user.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eveningdew

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:58:07 AM

Yeah... i saw it too, so we need to claim over 15 times a day to make profit in RP (and not using any other bonus)
Mahdirakib
Legendary

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:09:35 AM

This is not occasionally bonus. They give this bonus to their inactive user like this.  But they give the bonus one time only. If you have an account on freebitco.in and don't play any free hourly roll more then 2 weeks/20 days (I don't know exactly), they will give you 2500 satoshi bonus after you come back and play more 20 free hourly roll. They also sent an email about this bonus on your email id which is attached with your freebitco.in account. Check the email message. You can know everything there clearly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wipper5031

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:48:36 AM

Yeah... I have also seen it.  Not only reward points redemption RP increased. All bonuses redemption RP increased. I think you (wetsuit) take this decision for your profit. Because a lot of people use this feature and you have to pay more btc to your user.
But now I think you will loss a lot of active user on your site. Because this new update is not profitable for the user.

https://i.imgur.com/ximh4rP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H2CfZLy.jpg

just.... wow... cant believe it
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:57:53 AM

Yeah... i saw it too, so we need to claim over 15 times a day to make profit in RP (and not using any other bonus)

If we only sleep for 6 hours daily, means we can only make 300 profit in RP with the 100 RP/Roll bonus redemption. This is provided we don't miss a single hour to claim the free roll.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:02:18 AM

I had to add restrictions to the bonuses that can be claimed with reward points and increase the prices because there was way too much abuse going on there. Abusers had figured out that they could break even in less than 3 hours with 3 different bonuses running at the same time and the number of free plays per day increased by almost 50% with no increase in other activity. They were claiming with a captcha to start, then buying lottery tickets to reach the point where they could play without a captcha and then redeeming 3 max bonuses at once and claiming for the full 24 hours, all while collecting referral commissions as well. It was bleeding us dry.

Even now, if you have 3 bonuses running at the same time, you can break even in less than 6 hours ((15/24)^3). It's not bad at all if you plan your redemptions properly and you can do those during the weekend to collect the extra RP as well.

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

I have noticed the recaptcha becoming horrible as well. Please use Solve Media for now, I am working on getting an easier captcha implemented.

trilyuner

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:37:56 AM

Even now, if you have 3 bonuses running at the same time, you can break even in less than 6 hours ((15/24)^3). It's not bad at all if you plan your redemptions properly and you can do those during the weekend to collect the extra RP as well.

How we can do this? Can you explain ?
We can redeem 3 same bonuses at the same time?
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:42:10 AM

How we can do this? Can you explain ?
We can redeem 3 same bonuses at the same time?

I meant a faucet bonus+RP bonus+lottery bonus at the same time.

Mahdirakib
Legendary

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

I had to add restrictions to the bonuses that can be claimed with reward points and increase the prices because there was way too much abuse going on there. Abusers had figured out that they could break even in less than 3 hours with 3 different bonuses running at the same time and the number of free plays per day increased by almost 50% with no increase in other activity. They were claiming with a captcha to start, then buying lottery tickets to reach the point where they could play without a captcha and then redeeming 3 max bonuses at once and claiming for the full 24 hours, all while collecting referral commissions as well. It was bleeding us dry.

Does this change is fixed or you will change it in future? If you loss your faucet active users will you change the bonus system and make it as before?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

Abuse? I'm sorry I'm still relatively new with faucets but it seems faucet sites have gone a long way than just handing out samples or free BTCs and it seems all operators have implemented timers and warnings to discourage abusers; which I'm OK with. And in my opinion FreeBitco.in doesn't seem like one of those faucet sites. You play [as in play a game] to win free BTC, it says so on the website even if the underlying systems is faucet-claiming.

I would have understood if you had said that the business model was not profitable anymore and you had to restrict the Reward Points or even restrict the amount of times we can play to win or have a warning or something, but to call us abusers is a bit too much.

I thought FreeBitco.in was one of the most interesting BTC-earning sites out there and I was even thinking of having a few deposits. But this is killing it a bit. Not only the increase in redeemable RP was unannounced [which is understandable] I can't redeem them even if I have enough RP. So I guess I'm one of those abusers?

Yes, I have registered solely for this rant. Sorry. But I wish FreeBitco.in would find a better business model to make it profitable. Work with theLotter for example and see if they want to sponsor a lottery or something; just an idea. Or one of those bet sites.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:47:02 AM

Abuse? I'm sorry I'm still relatively new with faucets but it seems faucet sites have gone a long way than just handing out samples or free BTCs and it seems all operators have implemented timers and warnings to discourage abusers; which I'm OK with. And in my opinion FreeBitco.in doesn't seem like one of those faucet sites. You play [as in play a game] to win free BTC, it says so on the website even if the underlying systems is faucet-claiming.

I would have understood if you had said that the business model was not profitable anymore and you had to restrict the Reward Points or even restrict the amount of times we can play to win or have a warning or something, but to call us abusers is a bit too much.

I thought FreeBitco.in was one of the most interesting BTC-earning sites out there and I was even thinking of having a few deposits. But this is killing it a bit. Not only the increase in redeemable RP was unannounced [which is understandable] I can't redeem them even if I have enough RP. So I guess I'm one of those abusers?

Yes, I have registered solely for this rant. Sorry. But I wish FreeBitco.in would find a better business model to make it profitable. Work with theLotter for example and see if they want to sponsor a lottery or something; just an idea. Or one of those bet sites.

I am not calling everyone an abuser but we have to restrict the paths that abusers follow and I understand that it may inconvenience legitimate users but when we go from paying 5 BTC a day to almost 10 in the span of a month, with no increase in revenue, we have to take steps to keep the website sustainable. You just have no idea about the scale of abuse that we have to handle, even after doing all this we lose thousands of dollars a day just to abusers. If anyone has a better idea on how the abuse can be blocked without affecting legitimate users, I am more than happy to hear and implement them.

Satnamigyz

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Wait... what??? I have enought RP

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: