Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446010 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

A fix along with some other upgrades has been initially coded and is under testing and being evaluated today. Using the posts from Tranz and Presstab, and help coding them in from Defaced the fix is coming. A timeline of how long stake will be down, ill will post when i have some solid information. Hardforks have to be rolled out with a decent amount of notice.

I want to thank them all and everyone who pitches in to help with TEK. These people pitch in with their own time, work, and money, often for little or no reward and everything they do benefits the rest of us.

Just in the last few days i want to give extra thanks to these guys.

Tranz, thank you for watching and posting good infos.
 Presstab thank you for posting coding fixes and watching tek, and a PM offering to help with this fix was awesome thank you very much.
 Defaced for being around for emergency goto help and coding.

these 3 guys have really gone out of their way to be helpful when Tek  has needed it.

Also thanks to everyone in the Franko collective group, and all of the Tek community who pitches in. It couldn't be done without you all.

Giving credit where credit is due really goes a long way. I think all those involved really appreciate the recognition you just gave.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:22:06 AM

Tranz, thank you for watching and posting good infos.
 Presstab thank you for posting coding fixes and watching tek, and a PM offering to help with this fix was awesome thank you very much.
 Defaced for being around for emergency goto help and coding.

these 3 guys have really gone out of their way to be helpful when Tek  has needed it.

Also thanks to everyone in the Franko collective group, and all of the Tek community who pitches in. It couldn't be done without you all.

Can't leave you out of this, Thundertoe. What was a serious issue and could have seriously undermined the coin was met with calmness, reason, and openness, which brought the community together for this fix. It is this kind of commitment and leadership that makes the difference and should be an example for other coins. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:03:12 PM

please post names and addresses so I can make donations to developers

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:55:35 PM

please post names and addresses so I can make donations to developers

defaced is doing the coding and setting up a testnet. I think the coding is actually complete, but untested. Tranz found and pointed out the error. Presstab had some input on it, but I don't know to what extent. No idea what their addresses are, but defaced and Tranz are the developers of, repsectively, Franko and Aiden, and Hobonickels. Tranz is also involved with Bottlecaps, but I'm not sure to what extent.
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

when will the new wallet be released?  i'm not able to make any connections to the current wallet.

thanks.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

when will the new wallet be released?  i'm not able to make any connections to the current wallet.

thanks.

That's very odd. I have multiple connections on the current wallet.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:54:24 PM

thanks.

working on the new stuff right now, iam hopeful it can roll out in a few days tops. As far as no connections that is odd i have been compiling new wallets on a vm yesterday and today and they sync and connect fine, as do other multiple older wallets. Anything interesting in your debug log?
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:50:15 PM

I tired it again, today, and it's connecting.  Yesterday, 0 connections for several hours.  Not sure what happened...
jdhatch

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:56:00 AM

working on the new stuff right now, iam hopeful it can roll out in a few days tops. As far as no connections that is odd i have been compiling new wallets on a vm yesterday and today and they sync and connect fine, as do other multiple older wallets. Anything interesting in your debug log?

I am eager, confused and apprehensive. :-)
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:40:47 AM

I am eager, confused and apprehensive. :-)

I'm helping test the test code as we speak Tongue Let's hope all resolves... It should. There's smart people working on it. Smarter than me for sure. I'm just being a guinea pig.
gribgo

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:51:28 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 09:52:38 AM by gribgo

just bought some TEK on cryptsy in an attempt to get the ball rolling, then about 9 .00025827 BTC TEK sells came through instantly to bring it from 18000 to 15000,

someone's system is actively making spread orders to pull TEK down into the dirt, otherwise we would be at 25000+ levels.

it's really awful someone would be holding it back, probably the same person that was dumping 50k TEK the other day... way too much market manipulation here.

if someone would buy 380 TEK we could get it to 21000 levels pretty quick, this guy's just trying to seed the bed to try and get others to sell cheap, maybe if people see some growth in price they wont be so quick to dump.

I am buying as quickly as I can acquire BTC.

Jason

same here! but the miners are only producing $12 a day, I can only do so much

I wish we could do something to mess with that guys system/bot and at least disrupt his price manipulation enough to gain some ground.

Thats why we need The MarketMaking multipool. So we can point all our haspower to this pool and mine for other most profit altcoins (scrypt, sha256,x11, ? etc.) Auto-check for most profit coin every hour (or we can decide on how often later) Then we can sell this mined altcoins using Cryptsy API for BTC and using the same API to place the TEK BUY order with this amount of BTC/// So if this multipool will have 4500 Ths SHA256 power + 600MHs Scrypt power (2x Excalibur 7) and 30MHs X11 then (according to Coinwarz calc) this multipool can create atleast 270$ (2951,368 TEK) BUY order every day or 123 TEK BUY order every hour!!!+ today trading volume of 290$ (according to Coinmarketcap.com)  That can create more liquid market + more trading volume... and everybody can sell his stake coins when he wants and know that there will be BUY order every hour!

Thundertoe! I would like you to share of what you think of this multipool Idea and make a comment as a well known member of this community?!
Thank you//peace

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:29:14 AM

Glad to read problem fixed.
Bought some TEK to celebrate, 1500 seems a good buy !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

[/quote]

Thats why we need The MarketMaking multipool. So we can point all our haspower to this pool and mine for other most profit altcoins (scrypt, sha256,x11, ? etc.) Auto-check for most profit coin every hour (or we can decide on how often later) Then we can sell this mined altcoins using Cryptsy API for BTC and using the same API to place the TEK BUY order with this amount of BTC/// So if this multipool will have 4500 Ths SHA256 power + 600MHs Scrypt power (2x Excalibur 7) and 30MHs X11 then (according to Coinwarz calc) this multipool can create atleast 270$ (2951,368 TEK) BUY order every day or 123 TEK BUY order every hour!!!+ today trading volume of 290$ (according to Coinmarketcap.com)  That can create more liquid market + more trading volume... and everybody can sell his stake coins when he wants and know that there will be BUY order every hour!

Thundertoe! I would like you to share of what you think of this multipool Idea and make a comment as a well known member of this community?!
Thank you//peace
[/quote]

I really like the idea, as i like to mine/hold TEK. This would maximize the amount of TEK i can get by mining per day and cut the amount of work down to do it.  Increased daily market volume i think would be a great added benefit.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

Thank you//peace

I really like the idea, as i like to mine/hold TEK. This would maximize the amount of TEK i can get by mining per day and cut the amount of work down to do it.  Increased daily market volume i think would be a great added benefit.

Here you go gentlemen. I haven't the time, or I'd have a go at it. But if you guys have the time, there's the way.
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:43:09 PM

So can anyone help with this error?

submitblock {"code":-22,"message":"Block decode failed"}

I am working to build a multipool that pays in TEK but I cant seem to figure this one out.  The pool is based on the nomp code to do auto swtiching, however if i cant submit a block, I cant run the pool.  What i dont know is why this error is happening.  It only happens with TEK.  Battlecoin works fine and it is POS so I am at a loss.

As usual I will donate to the person that helps me resolve this.  Seems many are having this issue.

Thanks
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:46:54 PM

So can anyone help with this error?

submitblock {"code":-22,"message":"Block decode failed"}

I am working to build a multipool that pays in TEK but I cant seem to figure this one out.  The pool is based on the nomp code to do auto swtiching, however if i cant submit a block, I cant run the pool.  What i dont know is why this error is happening.  It only happens with TEK.  Battlecoin works fine and it is POS so I am at a loss.

As usual I will donate to the person that helps me resolve this.  Seems many are having this issue.

Thanks

I banged my head on that wall for quite a while. Tek and Nomp don't seem to get along, and I never did figure it out. Sorry man.
jk9694

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:11:58 PM

Interesting, I found this.

/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.46.1(thread_proxy+0x69)[0x7ff911490ce9]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x7e9a)[0x7ff9108aae9a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7ff90fdc53fd]

I have 1.48 installed for boost but this seems to be using 1.46.1

Thank you debug log.  So I am wondering here, how do i force the build with 1.48
jk9694

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

OK so a manual rebuild to force a few things and the error is still the same, at least this time the libboost_thread version matches.

/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.48.0(+0xdda9)[0x7f329e752da9]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x7e9a)[0x7f329db6be9a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7f329d0863fd]

Can any of the devs shed some light on this for us?  I have debugging on but the error message is pretty vague here.  I know there are quite a few of us looking for the cause here.  Like I said before, I will gladly donate for something that leads to the fix to get this working.

Thanks again
GrandMasterB

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

Can someone help me out with understanding how a currency that potentially inflates 40% inflation every 30 days is viable?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

Can someone help me out with understanding how a currency that potentially inflates 40% inflation every 30 days is viable?
It's an ongoing question, isn't it?

Its POW is very minor, so you can compare it to a high POW mining coin such as Doge, which has definitely taken some hits but remains a viable trade. However, it also has the time factor. If the coin is promoted properly and used in commerce, that inflation will be much smaller as the coins have to sit in a wallet for 30 days before they are eligible to stake. It's a conundrum.

It's also possible to modify it's staking in the future if it proves necessary. Like all things crypto, it's an experiment.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: