Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:11:31 PM

Have a problem:

I have recent wallet version and tried to sync whole blockchain from beginning. But my wallet has stucked at block 683657 and even adding more peers to .conf can't change it. Is there any recent list of nodes?
What elese can i do?

download the bootstrap and sync it

TEK bootstrap.dat is here - http://richlist.truckcoin.net/tekbootstrap.zip

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:00:14 PM

Smiley
the best time for high POS is NOW!
you cant rely on any of the cloud mining providers as they close operations one by one
But if you have market gateways TEK\BTC - you have good-cheap-virtual-mining-power!
just look at the HYP.. it found its floor and is stable - just a model of whats gonna happen here, but happened allready at HYP market becouse of the higher supply

peace

Yes indeed, this is a great time to invest, as price and difficulties are super low. The fundamentals of TEK have never been better.

It is, however, a fact that TEK is a niche coin and we roll with the price of bitcoin. And I predict another wave of interest as central banks around the world come under increasing criticism for what I can only describe as lunacy monetary policy. People of all nations will be seeking safety from their inflated national currencies. That should bring a lot of new eyes on enduring cryptos like TEK. We just have to keep spreading the gospel. Cheers.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:27:29 PM

Smiley
the best time for high POS is NOW!
you cant rely on any of the cloud mining providers as they close operations one by one
But if you have market gateways TEK\BTC - you have good-cheap-virtual-mining-power!
just look at the HYP.. it found its floor and is stable - just a model of whats gonna happen here, but happened allready at HYP market becouse of the higher supply

peace

Yes indeed, this is a great time to invest, as price and difficulties are super low. The fundamentals of TEK have never been better.

It is, however, a fact that TEK is a niche coin and we roll with the price of bitcoin. And I predict another wave of interest as central banks around the world come under increasing criticism for what I can only describe as lunacy monetary policy. People of all nations will be seeking safety from their inflated national currencies. That should bring a lot of new eyes on enduring cryptos like TEK. We just have to keep spreading the gospel. Cheers.

Yes agreed.

If anybody is interested in the banking ponzi, scandal, scam, see the link below:

http://www.positivemoney.org/how-money-works/how-banks-create-money/

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this power away from them and all great fortunes like mine would disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and a happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit" Sir Josiah Stamp, Director, Bank of England 1928-1941.

They have been at it for a long time.

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." Lord Acton, (1834-1902).
dickwhite

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:58:57 PM

Yes agreed.

If anybody is interested in the banking ponzi, scandal, scam, see the link below:

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this power away from them and all great fortunes like mine would disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and a happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit" Sir Josiah Stamp, Director, Bank of England 1928-1941.

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." Lord Acton, (1834-1902).

Great link.
I used the term 'gospel' ironically because it really takes a leap of faith to believe in the current system, as there is nothing but blind trust backing it. For most people I talk with, it's the only thing that has ever been taught to them, the only system they know, so there is this inherent fear and distrust of alternatives. And it doesn't help that we are constantly bombarded propaganda by the media, governments, and the rich with vested interests. It does take a bold and inquisitive mind to question the status quo. More so to act against it.

But every day, by no fault of their own, more and more people cross to the losing side of this system. This is the catalyst for change, the red-pill moment if you will, when people wake up and begin to question the system and who most benefits from it. We can only welcome them.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:20:01 PM

Yes agreed.

Great link.
I used the term 'gospel' ironically because it really takes a leap of faith to believe in the current system, as there is nothing but blind trust backing it. For most people I talk with, it's the only thing that has ever been taught to them, the only system they know, so there is this inherent fear and distrust of alternatives. And it doesn't help that we are constantly bombarded propaganda by the media, governments, and the rich with vested interests. It does take a bold and inquisitive mind to question the status quo. More so to act against it.

But every day, by no fault of their own, more and more people cross to the losing side of this system. This is the catalyst for change, the red-pill moment if you will, when people wake up and begin to question the system and who most benefits from it. We can only welcome them.

It is no accident that monetary policy is only vaguely alluded to in public schools in the US. I can't speak to other nations because I don't know. But the history I was taught in the 70's and 80's bears little resemblance to the actual history of the founding of the nation, and did not mention monetary policy AT ALL until they spoke of the great depression. And then they straight lied. We are spoonfed a version of history that makes the rulers look noble, if occasionally misguided. Fortunately for me, I am a naturally inquisitive person. Unfortunately, I was in my 3rd decade when I started to understand the pervasive nature of the ponzi scheme known as the federal reserve, and to learn that it was the proximate cause of the so-called business cycle.

I agree that TEK and other high POS coins are a fair hedge against fiat money, but I also think they need to be a) decoupled from bitcoin and b) given a great deal more public exposure. I'm working on the first part, but don't know what to do about the second Cheesy
dollux

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:22:53 AM

I agree that TEK and other high POS coins are a fair hedge against fiat money, but I also think they need to be a) decoupled from bitcoin and b) given a great deal more public exposure. I'm working on the first part, but don't know what to do about the second Cheesy

Hi Biomech, if you can find the time could you please expand on this: "I also think they need to be a) decoupled from bitcoin".

This too, "I'm working on the first part".

The second part, part b) is about promotion, who is the target audience?

I think the ideal target audience is Joe Public but that is a very big audience and needs helpers, a plan, as well as money to make it work, but not impossible, there are ways to do both and self fund.

I think there is another issue that comes before the other two that you have identified perhaps.

Joe Public needs to be able to get his hands on coins easily, Joe Public it seems to me doesn't mind spending $10 or $20 on something so long as Joe can do it easily.

Figuring out how to buy BITcoin, then going through the process of buying it, then going through the process of building wallets, then going through the process of exchanging it for the coin of your choice, will just not cut it with Joe, he wants it all now, instantly, perhaps that is what you mean by "I also think they need to be a) decoupled from bitcoin"?

Um, I don't know?

Thanks. 
dickwhite

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:00:59 AM

It is no accident that monetary policy is only vaguely alluded to in public schools in the US. I can't speak to other nations because I don't know. But the history I was taught in the 70's and 80's bears little resemblance to the actual history of the founding of the nation, and did not mention monetary policy AT ALL until they spoke of the great depression. And then they straight lied. We are spoonfed a version of history that makes the rulers look noble, if occasionally misguided. Fortunately for me, I am a naturally inquisitive person. Unfortunately, I was in my 3rd decade when I started to understand the pervasive nature of the ponzi scheme known as the federal reserve, and to learn that it was the proximate cause of the so-called business cycle.

Glad to see there is like-mindedness here. I can only speak as a Canadian, and here our banks are revered, almost perversely worshipped as pillars of the economy because we survived the 2008 financial crisis largely unscathed.  But it was much due to oil wealth and government back-stopping, contrary to the official line. This time will be different if the global recession we are entering is protracted and oil production remains unprofitable -- hubris has given us massive bubbles in real estate and personal debt. Deflation will absolutely slam us. However, very few expect this. A great humbling will come.

But to stay on topic, I believe and have put money into cryptos like TEK for the reasons you state, a hedge against insane monetary policy. And it would be my wish that the growing communities of these coins band together and form an alt economy, as practical as that can be when we're all scattered across the globe. It could involve business partnerships, trade, investments, financing, angel funds, rewards, charity -- you name it. This might give coins like TEK needed utility, extra value and differentiate it from the others.  Cheers.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Regrettably I had to take the pool down. The machine it is on has a failed memory Dimm.
I will be replacing that memory in the morning when I can get to the data center.

Apologies to anyone inconvienced.

Bob.
dollux

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:01:00 AM

And it would be my wish that the growing communities of these coins band together and form an alt economy, as practical as that can be when we're all scattered across the globe. It could involve business partnerships, trade, investments, financing, angel funds, rewards, charity -- you name it. This might give coins like TEK needed utility, extra value and differentiate it from the others.  Cheers.

I think this is already happening, it's called SuperNet that operates mostly through the Nxt Coin platform.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:36:39 AM

Hi Biomech, if you can find the time could you please expand on this: "I also think they need to be a) decoupled from bitcoin".

This too, "I'm working on the first part".

Sure. Right now just about all alt coins trade against bitcoin, which bolsters bitcoin, but not really the coins themselves. They need more outlets, fiat, goods and services, even trade against other alts. Some headway has been made in a half-hearted way against a couple of alts, and almost none with regard to fiat. Easy interchangeability, whatever your political viewpoing, is an absolute necessity to the success of any currency, digital or otherwise, unless it's just among a small, select community. In that case, it has little utility.

As for "I'm working on the first part": I work under a rather restrictive NDA, but go here: www.incryptex.com There will be a lot more information forthcoming in the near future. Without permission, I can't say much more than that. But we're all crypto believers, and we have the backing to make things happen. But with the failures and just plain sloppiness that abound in the crypto world, we're being very, VERY careful to get it right the first time.

The second part, part b) is about promotion, who is the target audience?

I think the ideal target audience is Joe Public but that is a very big audience and needs helpers, a plan, as well as money to make it work, but not impossible, there are ways to do both and self fund.

I think there is another issue that comes before the other two that you have identified perhaps.

Joe Public needs to be able to get his hands on coins easily, Joe Public it seems to me doesn't mind spending $10 or $20 on something so long as Joe can do it easily.

Figuring out how to buy BITcoin, then going through the process of buying it, then going through the process of building wallets, then going through the process of exchanging it for the coin of your choice, will just not cut it with Joe, he wants it all now, instantly, perhaps that is what you mean by "I also think they need to be a) decoupled from bitcoin"?

Um, I don't know?

Thanks. 

Yeah, that's part of it. As a matter of technical truth, Bitcoin and alts settle and are finalized in minutes to hours, whereas fiat monies generally take seven to fourteen days. But your Joe don't know that, because his VISA works right now (apparently, if not in reality). Alts (and bitcoin) need that level of interactivity in order to get widespread general adoption. And yes, I realize that this means you will have to trust certain parties to some extent to handle your transactions. Banks are not in and of themselves egregious, but the modern banking system is built on a house of cards with a foundation of air backed by the full faith and credit of known liars. A banking system using bitcoin or alts or some combination thereof would not be able to use fractional reserves without being caught out nearly instantly, and could be rather seriously held to account if they tried. These are some of the things that need to happen in order for cryptos to get out of the hands of the enthusiast and into the hands of Joe Sixpack. Without some sort of instant settlements system like VISA, the average guy is not going to be able to go to Starbucks and get a latte. Until that is available, it will remain more abstract and fail to gain traction. BTC is making moves in this direction already, but the alt community, for the most part, is happy with trading solely for bitcoin, which then gets traded for fiat, goods and services, etc. BTC has built a fairly good beginning economy. Alts have not. This has less to do with technical issues than it does with the attitudes of the communities involved. BTC has the first mover advantage, and most alt traders see alt coins as simply a vehicle to gain BTC. So long as that remains the case, the coins will always be "also ran" even though on merit, a great many alts beat the living fuck out of Bitcoin.

Glad to see there is like-mindedness here. I can only speak as a Canadian, and here our banks are revered, almost perversely worshipped as pillars of the economy because we survived the 2008 financial crisis largely unscathed.  But it was much due to oil wealth and government back-stopping, contrary to the official line. This time will be different if the global recession we are entering is protracted and oil production remains unprofitable -- hubris has given us massive bubbles in real estate and personal debt. Deflation will absolutely slam us. However, very few expect this. A great humbling will come.

But to stay on topic, I believe and have put money into cryptos like TEK for the reasons you state, a hedge against insane monetary policy. And it would be my wish that the growing communities of these coins band together and form an alt economy, as practical as that can be when we're all scattered across the globe. It could involve business partnerships, trade, investments, financing, angel funds, rewards, charity -- you name it. This might give coins like TEK needed utility, extra value and differentiate it from the others.  Cheers.

Have a look at what I said to dollux, because I suspect we're already on the same page for the most part. The company I work for is in Canada, and it's founders believe much as you do. I live in the US, unfortunately, and I'm watching it turn into the Fourth Reich with a growing feeling of helplessness. It is my goal to get my savings, such as it is, out of dollars, but right now it's simply impossible to do so with BTC. But if I could buy and trade with a basket of alts, such as TEK and HYP which grow in size if not value, then I think I would have a good hedge.
dollux

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:05:39 PM

As for "I'm working on the first part": I work under a rather restrictive NDA, but go here: www.incryptex.com There will be a lot more information forthcoming in the near future. Without permission, I can't say much more than that. But we're all crypto believers, and we have the backing to make things happen. But with the failures and just plain sloppiness that abound in the crypto world, we're being very, VERY careful to get it right the first time.

Thanks for the info, NDA, sadly nessesary. Sad

Global Equity Partners Plc. Will Assist Incryptex With Pre-IPO Funding Amounting to $32 Million.

Yeah, that's part of it. As a matter of technical truth, Bitcoin and alts settle and are finalized in minutes to hours, whereas fiat monies generally take seven to fourteen days. But your Joe don't know that, because his VISA works right now (apparently, if not in reality). Alts (and bitcoin) need that level of interactivity in order to get widespread general adoption. And yes, I realize that this means you will have to trust certain parties to some extent to handle your transactions. Banks are not in and of themselves egregious, but the modern banking system is built on a house of cards with a foundation of air backed by the full faith and credit of known liars. A banking system using bitcoin or alts or some combination thereof would not be able to use fractional reserves without being caught out nearly instantly, and could be rather seriously held to account if they tried. These are some of the things that need to happen in order for cryptos to get out of the hands of the enthusiast and into the hands of Joe Sixpack. Without some sort of instant settlements system like VISA, the average guy is not going to be able to go to Starbucks and get a latte. Until that is available, it will remain more abstract and fail to gain traction. BTC is making moves in this direction already, but the alt community, for the most part, is happy with trading solely for bitcoin, which then gets traded for fiat, goods and services, etc. BTC has built a fairly good beginning economy. Alts have not. This has less to do with technical issues than it does with the attitudes of the communities involved. BTC has the first mover advantage, and most alt traders see alt coins as simply a vehicle to gain BTC. So long as that remains the case, the coins will always be "also ran" even though on merit, a great many alts beat the living fuck out of Bitcoin.

I won't argue with that, in fact I can't, sooo right.

I live in the US, unfortunately, and I'm watching it turn into the Fourth Reich with a growing feeling of helplessness.

I can see that all the way from the UK, it's very worrying because they know more than we do, which means ultimately they are preparing for the shit to hit the fan and consolidating their own protection from it.
I also see the UK creeping up the fascist league and the general Joe Sixpack population on the whole not even interested in what is really going on, instead getting all soaped up on misery jive.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:21:04 PM

Thanks for the info, NDA, sadly nessesary. Sad

Global Equity Partners Plc. Will Assist Incryptex With Pre-IPO Funding Amounting to $32 Million.

I won't argue with that, in fact I can't, sooo right.

I live in the US, unfortunately, and I'm watching it turn into the Fourth Reich with a growing feeling of helplessness.

I can see that all the way from the UK, it's very worrying because they know more than we do, which means ultimately they are preparing for the shit to hit the fan and consolidating their own protection from it.
I also see the UK creeping up the fascist league and the general Joe Sixpack population on the whole not even interested in what is really going on, instead getting all soaped up on misery jive.

I'm glad you found the global link Cheesy I knew about it ten days before it happened, but couldn't say so. As to the rest, especially your last lines, it bugs the hell out of me how complacent people are. I am a history buff, and I frankly did not believe the stories of how Germans in the late '30s simply did not notice what the Nazi's were doing. Now I do. I see it all around me. The United States has become a rather open police state in my adult lifetime. I am 46, and the country I was born in no longer exists. It's disgusting, frightening, and seems unstoppable. This is not the world I want for my children. I think the Crypto movement is a good mitigation, but I don't think it fast enough to turn things around. However, it will be a structure in place for those who have to pick up the pieces when the house of cards falls down. The world is frankly too interconnected and complex to go back to a pure gold standard. But cryptos are close enough to work.
bney

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:51:13 AM

Wow,  been doing 30+mh at thepool and no payments for the last 4 days, was real regular before that.
Im getting the idea pretty fast that these guys are a scam and just stealing my hashing.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:12:50 PM

Wow,  been doing 30+mh at thepool and no payments for the last 4 days, was real regular before that.
Im getting the idea pretty fast that these guys are a scam and just stealing my hashing.

http://thepool.pw/TEK/

We are sorry to announce the pools will be closed definitively on the next saturday at 6 am UTC. The last payout will be processed on sunday!

Before that they posted something about moving their paouts to every 2-3 days or so because of the cost to operate.

I moved my hash from there the minute they said something about anything... As soon as you see a "We're having problems..." post... you need to get out.

This space not for rent...
dollux

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:49:11 PM

I'm glad you found the global link Cheesy I knew about it ten days before it happened, but couldn't say so. As to the rest, especially your last lines, it bugs the hell out of me how complacent people are. I am a history buff, and I frankly did not believe the stories of how Germans in the late '30s simply did not notice what the Nazi's were doing. Now I do. I see it all around me. The United States has become a rather open police state in my adult lifetime. I am 46, and the country I was born in no longer exists. It's disgusting, frightening, and seems unstoppable. This is not the world I want for my children. I think the Crypto movement is a good mitigation, but I don't think it fast enough to turn things around. However, it will be a structure in place for those who have to pick up the pieces when the house of cards falls down. The world is frankly too interconnected and complex to go back to a pure gold standard. But cryptos are close enough to work.

Hi Biomech, thanks for getting back to this I agree with you mostly, except I think money is the problem not the answer, I will try to get back to it at some point but I wounder if somebody might slam us for going just a bit off topic, anyway thanks again and I am trying find out more about your employers. All the best.
dollux

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:57:28 PM

We are sorry to announce the pools will be closed definitively on the next saturday at 6 am UTC. The last payout will be processed on sunday!

Before that they posted something about moving their paouts to every 2-3 days or so because of the cost to operate.

I moved my hash from there the minute they said something about anything... As soon as you see a "We're having problems..." post... you need to get out.

I have been mining the pool since it opened and have not had any issues in getting coins, the last 18 days between 80 to a 100+ a day, with an S1 AntMiner 180gh.

I am not happy about this below but don't see that there is much can be done about it, also it seems they are not the only ones shutting up shop.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:46:18 PM

Hi Biomech, thanks for getting back to this I agree with you mostly, except I think money is the problem not the answer, I will try to get back to it at some point but I wounder if somebody might slam us for going just a bit off topic, anyway thanks again and I am trying find out more about your employers. All the best.

It's relevant, and if Thundertoe has a problem, he'll tell me Cheesy

Could you elaborate as to what you mean about money being the problem? As an anarcho-capitalist, I have a bit of a kneejerk reaction to that statement, but since I don't know what you mean, I'm assuming it's a false reaction Cheesy
bney

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:06:37 AM

I have been mining the pool since it opened and have not had any issues in getting coins, the last 18 days between 80 to a 100+ a day, with an S1 AntMiner 180gh.

I am not happy about this below but don't see that there is much can be done about it, also it seems they are not the only ones shutting up shop.

With any luck I will have altcoinpool running again in a few days. The VM machine it is on got real sick and work has kept me from getting it relocated to another machine.
Then people will have a place to mine tek again.
Im not in it for the money like thepool, Im just doing it for fun and the community

dollux

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:10:45 PM

Could you elaborate as to what you mean about money being the problem? As an anarcho-capitalist, I have a bit of a kneejerk reaction to that statement, but since I don't know what you mean, I'm assuming it's a false reaction Cheesy

Hi Biomech, I will try to get back to this later but it is a big answer and might take a while to explain.

Thanks.
dollux

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

Money is the problem.

I don't know if I can explain what I mean well to be honest and try to avoid it when possible, at some point in my life about 30 years ago I realized through having a conversation with somebody about banks, that the banks control everything and if they do then our reality is false, money changes everything and is a false reality.

The money system is wholly built on confidence, as we know it has no value, only the confidence that others and ourselves put into it, so what the fuck are we doing here?

We are systematically devouring all of our resources in order to create money to sustain our lives so we can buy endless amounts of unnecessary goods that are made to fail so we can buy more and keep the money go round going for what? They call that economy and really need to take a good look at what the word economy actually means, careful management, mountains of waste does not constitute careful management to me. Cyclical consumption and endless waste does not constitute any kind of careful management to me, and the economy is not only about money but money is the only thing that is being carefully managed.

Almost everything that humans do in the workplace can be automated with task orientated robots and we are more than capable of building such things, if we stopped competing with each other and worked together against the real foe which is nature and focused our attentions on getting to a harmony with it as means of improving the situation for everything we would be so much better off. You have got something I want, you must have because why am I bothering with you and the same can be said of you, why bother asking questions, are we not bartering in some kind of knowledge trade off, without conflict or competition, with no money involved. So why do we bother with money when we can barter, is it because it is more difficult to barter, I don't think it is, not at this stage of human technological development.

The world is capable of providing all the basic ingredients needed to sustain human life for the population of the whole world and we are capable of harnessing it for free for many years to come but we are not doing it, what the fucks going on there, why aren't we doing it? Is it because some plonker wants to be king of the castle, because some bastard wants to corner the market on power, is that really sane thinking, aren't there hundreds of people like that locked up for the safety of themselves and others?     The only real drawback is money, it changes everything.

We are more than capable of managing everything to a finite degree of efficiency that could be universal to everybody for free yet we don't because we either don't really live in a reality or as a species we are insane.

The human race is capable of redesigning everything so that machines do all the work if we put our minds to it, this would leave us to expand the realms of our creativity which is the essence of the universe to create, recreate, reconfigure and expand, at one with nature like gods, creators in the engine of creation.

Instead I have to live on the planet doom with a load of twat's hell bent on destruction.

It could be that the banks don't really create housing bubbles because there is more money in it, perhaps they don't really starve industry of finance because it doesn't make as much money as houses, it could be because they know that really we don't need money at all, industry can and will be replaced by machines so if they starve industry of money that process gets slowed down and just keeps this false reality going, because they are stuck in it too and fearful of the unknown.

You must have realized years ago that industry will eat it's self, machines will replace human beings in the workplace because they are more efficient and economical, you only need to look at military automation to know the working game is over and perhaps it's just being held back because people don't really know what to do about it because it's based on a false reality called money and we just steped out of known history into the unknown.

Anyway watch the video below it will explaine things far better than I can. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SuGRgdJA_c
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: