Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1444 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 522901 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:26:44 PM

I'm not asking them to give me the user details but asking about how they will pick the winner and that system should be fair enough for everyone.

You can't pick one which you may like and it is site responsibility to prove that they are fair enough. If they don't do it then I will say that system is not fair and we shouldn't buy the lottery tickets until we are sure that not cheated from the system.

MinerHQ, answers for you...

There are two different elements here (1) our methodology to drawing the winners and (2) the approach users take toward earning tickets.

(1) Our methodology for drawing the winners is fair, it's a random selection of the available tickets.

(2) The approach to earning tickets each week is impossible to police in a way that guarantees users aren't cheating to acquire tickets.

You can look at both of these elements together and conclude that to be 100% provably fair the system must also guarantee that users aren't cheating. Or you can look at these elements and realize what's realistically possible for us to control.

At this time we can only vouch for ourselves, our own honest approach to ticket selection. We can't vouch for every single user earning tickets.

Here's an example of how users can cheat (this scenario came up recently)...wait, if I do that I risk encouraging more cheating. I can't do that. But if you're concern is really significant, PM me and I'll share some of the details of the scenario.

Most importantly, and as a sign of our devotion to keeping the site as fair as possible - we'll offer a bounty to anyone that can arrive at a way to combat potential cheating, which would eliminate instances where tickets are being generated against our rules.

wetsuit has posted about this in the past, the offer remains open for someone to claim. We're always open to ways to improve the site!

@MinerHQ, other questions?

Basically, above post didn't answer my questions. You just asking users to believe you guys and buy the tickets. There is no such thing that we can verify what you guys are doing fair or not. Every individual will vouch for themselves saying that they are good. But there should be a system to prove that they are doing good. But now I understood that you guys don't have a system to prove your lottery system is fair to prove in public.

Anyway, I'm not buying any more tickets from your site. Becuase I don't trust your selection process and trust only the system which can be proved in a public.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

REALLY!!! Liking it a lot now a days. Playing each hour and getting atlas $2-$3 per day from the site. It is not much but it is free and thats why it is amazing!! Whoever it is, thats for introducing such a good site. I love it to go on freebitcoin everyday and click that recaptcha and play roll button. Lol. Its HI-LO game however is not that provably favour as it says but I still like it playing. Sometimes I put automatic mode on and it gives me good profits or atlas it doesn't make me loose my money. Good one!

Are you sure you get $2-$3 per day by claiming the faucet only? Logically you can claim 24x per day and the minimum faucet amount is $0.02 = 24 * 0.02 = $0.48 unless you get the 2nd lowest reward $0.2 several times per day. Are you so lucky enough to get $0.2 several times per day?

Maybe he have lot of active referrals. Also it's possible that he is very lucky gambler. But it's impossible to earn $2-3 only by claiming from faucet each day.
I think what he meant is that faucet was paying more satoshies, compared to today's price of bitcoin it would be 2-3$ every day.
At least i understand it that way, because minimum payout in dollars was always the same, but bitcoin price is changing so is the reward(in bitcoins)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:55:30 PM

REALLY!!! Liking it a lot now a days. Playing each hour and getting atlas $2-$3 per day from the site. It is not much but it is free and thats why it is amazing!! Whoever it is, thats for introducing such a good site. I love it to go on freebitcoin everyday and click that recaptcha and play roll button. Lol. Its HI-LO game however is not that provably favour as it says but I still like it playing. Sometimes I put automatic mode on and it gives me good profits or atlas it doesn't make me loose my money. Good one!

Are you sure you get $2-$3 per day by claiming the faucet only? Logically you can claim 24x per day and the minimum faucet amount is $0.02 = 24 * 0.02 = $0.48 unless you get the 2nd lowest reward $0.2 several times per day. Are you so lucky enough to get $0.2 several times per day?

Maybe he have lot of active referrals. Also it's possible that he is very lucky gambler. But it's impossible to earn $2-3 only by claiming from faucet each day.

Even with lots of referrals, reaching that amount without risk is not close to reality. I doubt that all of his referrals is active, even they are, the rewards are low that the word "lots" meaning "really a lots".

To make things clear, claimnants like thatmust provide a proof or else it's just a trolling post here just to have a post count. I will believe if it's on the past as Im earning $1 too with hard work faucets and referrals only but today it's damn hard.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

If you want to win every hour in freebitco.in don't be greedy because if you become greedy the amount you win will turn into nothing. I experienced it always due to I can't stop myself betting in any gambling site.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

Of course those are bogus claims, he openly admitted the site is not provably fair, so how would the $2 - $3 per day be possible. Let us face it, this site have seized to have high rollers and it does not also have any major source of income (besides the adverts), so to stay afloat, a lot of things cannot be ruled out to be going on underground.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:54:23 AM

If you want to win every hour in freebitco.in don't be greedy because if you become greedy the amount you win will turn into nothing. I experienced it always due to I can't stop myself betting in any gambling site.

You mean say asking people don't gamble with the amount you received from faucets?

That is correct because firstly you receive a very small amount from each claim and site has a super high house edge then how you can make money from this hi-low game?. Even in a decent house edge site also can't make money with a small amount but with 5% house edge site no way you can win even with your own deposit as well.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

You mean say asking people don't gamble with the amount you received from faucets?

That is correct because firstly you receive a very small amount from each claim and site has a super high house edge then how you can make money from this hi-low game?. Even in a decent house edge site also can't make money with a small amount but with 5% house edge site no way you can win even with your own deposit as well.

Funny to think that someone will become greedy for that small amount of hourly reward. I will assume that he is talking about faucets since that is the only hourly thing in this site.

Majority of claims landed only at tier 1 to 3 most of the times so can't imagined if someone will think of greedy activity out of that around 60 satoshis hourly reward. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

I am thinking of joining this website as well as I know the better sides of having that small amount efforlessly. Even having that small amounts from free faucet I will gladly be gratelfull because that's a free bitcoin to be deposited in your wallet. That is not my first experience joining the faucet , but my sad thing had happened from a faucet app is not legit and I wasted my time waiting to achieve that 300k satoshi turns to nothing send to my wallet. Maybe the less amount be earned for this faucet from online web will be used for bettig smaller amounts of gambling games will be fun and lucky profit at all.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:03:14 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 03:39:48 PM by Mahdirakib

Freebitco.in is te best faucet. But their hi-lo game system is too bad for the high (5%) house edge. As they says it's a bitcoin faucet but their most income comes from gambling.
I have lost my affordable btc here. I'm not reporting about their gambling. I just share my opinion here. I will suggest don't play multiply game here. I think there is not any chance to won big prizes.After playing 5400+ hourly roll I never won 2$,20$,200$ prizes.

We have a well rounded business and most of the income comes from our MULTIPLY BTC game. Only a part of the investments is invested in mining and we have access to sub-5 cent power which gives us a big advantage. Look for username wetsuit at https://slushpool.com/stats/hall-of-fame/ and you can see we have been adding more than 1.5 petahashes of miners every month. I have personally spent over $1.5 million in expanding the mining business and in no way do I need user investments to fund it, I plan to go ahead with expanding it regardless. The investment is just an option to increase user loyalty and also give newbies a chance to grow their faucet income passively.

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way to get a "safe" return of more than 4% a year.

Just a little something to prove that I don't really "need" the investments: http://www.coinig.com/?adr=12Q18uwjHJo13UCws46xKyyeuZomZwdywB&msg=Bitcoin+address+owned+by+bitcointalk+user+wetsuit&sig=G0MOX5pavwdw260GHWeOfiL14on8%2FwF6A8gcFTxyPCxbBJMzT5aN%2Fya%2BFLAhwE9y1f6HitkmqOeDaLWdYZZpCt0%3D

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:34:01 AM

@MinerHQ, other questions?
Basically, above post didn't answer my questions. You just asking users to believe you guys and buy the tickets. There is no such thing that we can verify what you guys are doing fair or not. Every individual will vouch for themselves saying that they are good. But there should be a system to prove that they are doing good.

So you assume that every user will vouch for themselves, saying they're not cheating. And that FreeBitco.in should have a system to prove that they're not lying?

I think you're losing the audience a bit with this last comment.

Anyway, you requested a response and we gave you one. We offered you the truth, sometimes the truth hurts.

To everyone else...if you can think of a way to make the lottery ticket acquisition process provably fair, we're open to suggestions.

Cheers, friends.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:40:55 AM

Basically, above post didn't answer my questions. You just asking users to believe you guys and buy the tickets. There is no such thing that we can verify what you guys are doing fair or not. Every individual will vouch for themselves saying that they are good. But there should be a system to prove that they are doing good.

So you assume that every user will vouch for themselves, saying they're not cheating. And that FreeBitco.in should have a system to prove that they're not lying?

I think you're losing the audience a bit with this last comment.

Anyway, you requested a response and we gave you one. We offered you the truth, sometimes the truth hurts.

To everyone else...if you can think of a way to make the lottery ticket acquisition process provably fair, we're open to suggestions.

Cheers, friends.

I have a question with related to the topic you are discussing with the guy you quoted.

Why those 105 users that win the first prize didn't bother to share their experience in winning the freebitco lottery here in bitcointalk forum? It's hard to believe that all of them doesn't have a forum account here. It's possible that they don't have an account here but chances are low. Low chances also that those 105 users are not active anymore in your site. And no tx id are being provided. And later there will be the 106th winner.

I understand other thoughts about the lottery. If you can't give at least bright proof there how can we trust your wallet feature? Please don't treat this as criticism as Im just asking a question. Everyone needs an answer.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

I would love to make the lottery provably fair but unfortunately there is no method of doing so as far as I know. Hence, I have done the next best thing which is to offer users a chance to opt out of the lottery and receive reward points instead if they feel the lottery is rigged. You can do this from the PROFILE page.

I willl offer 1 BTC to anybody who can provide me with a way to make the lottery provably fair in issuing tickets and picking out winners. The system described should be able to handle hundreds of millions of tickets and verification for users should be fairly easy and straightforward. You can post your ideas here and I'll go through them and reward the idea that we use.

Both the free roll and the dice game are provably fair and the website will be going completely ad-free as of today.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 06:54:31 AM

-snip-
I willl offer 1 BTC to anybody who can provide me with a way to make the lottery provably fair in issuing tickets and picking out winners. The system described should be able to handle hundreds of millions of tickets and verification for users should be fairly easy and straightforward. You can post your ideas here and I'll go through them and reward the idea that we use.
How about providing blockchain transaction links in the "previous round winners" list for starters?
Not as much verifiable as most people would want but it gives at least some transparency, right?
There is a case where people don't withdraw, it makes sense now with 4% annually, than disclose users ID number
and place a token stating about bitcoins being saved on account. 

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 06:59:15 AM

-snip-
How about providing blockchain transaction links in the "previous round winners" list for starters?
Not as much verifiable as most people would want but it gives at least some transparency, right?

Not everyone withdraws immediately and ignoring privacy issues posting a blockchain transaction wouldn't really be proof of anything. I could just send bitcoins to my own addresses and claim that those are payments for winners.

edge777

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:57 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 07:29:30 AM by edge777

I would love to make the lottery provably fair but unfortunately there is no method of doing so as far as I know. Hence, I have done the next best thing which is to offer users a chance to opt out of the lottery and receive reward points instead if they feel the lottery is rigged. You can do this from the PROFILE page.

Both the free roll and the dice game are provably fair and the website will be going completely ad-free as of today.

You can design a system something like this:
Let's say, Person A bought 5,000 tickets, Person B bought 9,000 tickets, Person C bought 50,000 and Person D bought 1,17,000 tickets

User A : 5,000 tickets
User B : 9,000 tickets
User C : 50,000 tickets
User D : 1,17,000 tickets

Combined, total tickets : 1,81,000
Generate a random number between 0 and 1,81,000

Set a windows like below :

0-5,000--- User A wins
5,000-14,000--- User B wins
9,000-64,000--- User C wins
64,000-1,81,000 ---User D wins // User D with most tickets has the largest window

After an iteration, get the user ID who won, out of the system and run it again for second place and so on until you get your 10 winners.

Good Luck!!

Edit: I believe generating a provably fair random number wouldn't be an issue.

Snatdard usre

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:56:36 AM

Another BTC lottery site claims they are provably fair: http://lotterybits.com/provablyfair.php  I'm not into programming or maths, so I'm not sure.
If there is one player registered for a game, then he will be the winner.
If there is more than one player registered for a game, then we use the seed value for the game and game ID to determine the winner.
Each game has a seed (example: 3541e9631f7ea07abebe2de40c0f3db931c66fe7124e65ae767746112a0fade9) and game ID.
The hash of the seed for each game is shown on the website so that users can verify that the seed used to calculate the winner is the same we declared before game.
We use cryptographic function to get a number between 0 and 1000000 from the seed and game ID.
Then we take the mod of the selected number by the number of players to get the player ID of the winner.

Example: if the number is 5783 and the number of registered users are 10, then 5783 mod 10 = 3 so the winner is user 4.
Orange Mango

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Another BTC lottery site claims they are provably fair: http://lotterybits.com/provablyfair.php  I'm not into programming or maths, so I'm not sure.
If there is one player registered for a game, then he will be the winner.
If there is more than one player registered for a game, then we use the seed value for the game and game ID to determine the winner.
Each game has a seed (example: 3541e9631f7ea07abebe2de40c0f3db931c66fe7124e65ae767746112a0fade9) and game ID.
The hash of the seed for each game is shown on the website so that users can verify that the seed used to calculate the winner is the same we declared before game.
We use cryptographic function to get a number between 0 and 1000000 from the seed and game ID.
Then we take the mod of the selected number by the number of players to get the player ID of the winner.

Example: if the number is 5783 and the number of registered users are 10, then 5783 mod 10 = 3 so the winner is user 4.

I think the only way to know and be sure is when a casino website builds up s good reputation for itself. Then players are more likely to play there even if the games are simple. Trust is key to all business.

Remember even if s game is fair they still might not payout. Don't forget the human aspect.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:17:49 PM

As for the reference to the above post before that post of yours, I understand that it's really a fair draw as you guys are always stated. As from what I understand to the concerned of that post, the point is, there are already lots of winners for a total of 106 in each tier. If there is 10 tier then a total now would be 1,060 users. To 106 winners of 1st prize none of them didn't have a chance to show proofs here in bitcointalk that they already won. For 106 second prize winners too and so on. For the total winners only I think less than 10 show proofs they won the lottery and that is on smaller tier or correct me if Im mistaken here. Questions like that will really raised here.

Freebitco doesn't have to do if majority of those 1,060 winners doesn't want to give proof but isn't it nice if they will somehow show proofs as it will give Freebitco gained more trust to users especially right now that they are adding good features in their site?
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

As for the reference to the above post before that post of yours, I understand that it's really a fair draw as you guys are always stated. As from what I understand to the concerned of that post, the point is, there are already lots of winners for a total of 106 in each tier. If there is 10 tier then a total now would be 1,060 users. To 106 winners of 1st prize none of them didn't have a chance to show proofs here in bitcointalk that they already won. For 106 second prize winners too and so on. For the total winners only I think less than 10 show proofs they won the lottery and that is on smaller tier or correct me if Im mistaken here. Questions like that will really raised here.

Freebitco doesn't have to do if majority of those 1,060 winners doesn't want to give proof but isn't it nice if they will somehow show proofs as it will give Freebitco gained more trust to users especially right now that they are adding good features in their site?
Doesn't make sense that such vast number of people could settle to not celebrate their windfall. If one may ask, since when does winning a lottery became something to be shy of? I think the onus rests with Wetsuit to tell all of us here, we are bunch of unlucky folks, Grin that is why no regular person here - Bitcointalk, have ever won.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:02:18 PM

Wetsuit created a thread somewhere about users must post their winnings there. As far as all my readings there is concerned, I don't see a great numbers out of that great numbers won the big amount. Wetsuit encouraging them to post proofs. How hardheaded that 1000+ winners not to post their winning proofs lol.

Yeah we are bunch of unlucky folks here. Smiley

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1444 »
  Print  

Jump to: