Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 1438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521206 times)
illicit

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maple27

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:27:30 PM

I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

If you click on the "Earn BTC" tab and scroll down, they have some information about what they do with the money and how they earn to pay others

TRY ZEUS

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

about two years ago, i already play on this site, i was have about 0.001 btc, but coz btc price at that day is not expensive like today i abandon my account, and i will start again playin on this sites today, well, i hope i still my 'lucky charm'
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1500

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

I’ve been trying the mining option on this site for a while and I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not worth it. I’ve only done it while I was doing something else with my computer but it must use some extra power and it is pretty clear that those few sathoshi don’t pay for the bill.

I think it is not bad for people who are starting and have no bitcoin and no money to buy it. Playing the free game and collecting some satoshi from mining can be a good start but for people who are already invested it’s not worth.

Apart from that, the site is great.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

Does freebitco.in is using https://coinhive.com/ to integrate browser mining or they have developed their own script for this?

If you guys are using coinhive than users are actually mining monero but getting paid in bitcoin  Huh
Well, they said that users mining Bitcoin, but I'm sure that in reality they are mining monero, freebitco.in just credit earnings converted into bitcoin. Because, Monero is probably only coin which can be mined with CPU profitable.
And I can't believe that freebitco.in would use 3rd party service for mining. So, I think they developed their own mining script.

Warfare

Activity: 1040
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

I want to suggest something if freebitcoin stuff don't mind : why do not make other versions with languages that are most spoken ( Spanish , Portuguese, french ...ect )
for what if the reason is no sense the answer should be No, you actually can use translate then place the link https://screenshots.firefox.com/ahpaPeA3t6cnCsec/translate.google.com not actually correct but it's helpful if you didn't understand english, like me

Or even better, use Chrome and right click Translate.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

Does freebitco.in is using https://coinhive.com/ to integrate browser mining or they have developed their own script for this?

If you guys are using coinhive than users are actually mining monero but getting paid in bitcoin  Huh
Well, they said that users mining Bitcoin, but I'm sure that in reality they are mining monero, freebitco.in just credit earnings converted into bitcoin. Because, Monero is probably only coin which can be mined with CPU profitable.
And I can't believe that freebitco.in would use 3rd party service for mining. So, I think they developed their own mining script.
You are right Admin is very hard working he never use any 3rd Party service for his site for earning he can do by himself and he is doing for this site for long time but this is not working for him right now he need to change hope have some good way in near future
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:05:34 PM

Yo, yo, ma...we're creeping up on a HUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:07:53 PM

Will you consider switching to Bitcoin Gold mining for browser mining, if all the tools are supplied by their developers? Or even one of the other Alt coins that are ASIC resistant? 

Good question. Technically anything is possible...but officially: We're still just beta testing this mining option so we're focused only on how to make it real for our site in Bitcoin...and no other currency. We don't even have a Freebitco.in.cash site yet (rights pending on URL?!)

dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:35:44 PM

does this site give a free btc while we leave?
cause I left after I've played and a little bit increase my balance, even though I didn' claim from free roll  Wink
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

Yo, yo, ma...we're creeping up on a HUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
Perfect, 24 Minutes remain, i've to wait 1 hour to claim again  Grin
followed the twitter now.

does this site give a free btc while we leave?
cause I left after I've played and a little bit increase my balance, even though I didn' claim from free roll  Wink
Never.  it must because your reff do a free roll/multiply the bitcoin so you get the bonus. just see on refer tab then scroll down.
see on COMMISSIONS -> Recent
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

are they still giving out free BTC?
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:18:48 AM

No, the only free btc you can get is through the faucet. Nowadays, it is so hard to find some sites giving away free btc because of the current btc's price which is so high unlike some years ago where we could get some free BTC form almost all bitcoin related sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

No, the only free btc you can get is through the faucet. Nowadays, it is so hard to find some sites giving away free btc because of the current btc's price which is so high unlike some years ago where we could get some free BTC form almost all bitcoin related sites.

Don't forget the interest that freebitco.in gives you when your balance is over 30k satoshis. It is an annual interest of 4.08% (calculated daily).
It is not much, but it is also free BTC besides the faucet

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farmerandmore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

Just hope for more luck  Cheesy
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

You also get 2 free lottery tickets on every faucet claim. Wink if one  gets lucky, he/she could win really good amount. see the #3 lottery winner in previous round.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:02:38 PM

Don't forget the interest that freebitco.in gives you when your balance is over 30k satoshis. It is an annual interest of 4.08% (calculated daily).

4.08% is nothing to worry about or mention. That doesn't even best inflation. My local bank gives 11% per year so that is almost 3x less then a fiat investment from this site. Yolodice gives even more. A few percent a month.

You can still get free bitcb it's just oess then before but the USD value resmains the same. I remember back to a time where freebitco.in gave away 1000 per hour with the faucet.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

4.08% is nothing to worry about or mention. That doesn't even best inflation. My local bank gives 11% per year so that is almost 3x less then a fiat investment from this site. Yolodice gives even more. A few percent a month.

You can still get free bitcb it's just oess then before but the USD value resmains the same. I remember back to a time where freebitco.in gave away 1000 per hour with the faucet.

Your local bank pays interest in fiat, what makes the saving bank account worthless. While your local currency is losing power on long term, Bitcoin is gaining. So it's much better to receive 3x less interest, but in BTC than 3x more interest in fiat (on long term).

11% interest yearly is too much, more than what they pay on my country (about 8,4% yearly). Interest income is high where the currency is valueless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Holdaaja
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:22:21 PM

Your local bank pays interest in fiat, what makes the saving bank account worthless. While your local currency is losing power on long term, Bitcoin is gaining. So it's much better to receive 3x less interest, but in BTC than 3x more interest in fiat (on long term).

11% interest yearly is too much, more than what they pay on my country (about 8,4% yearly). Interest income is high where the currency is valueless.

lol, where do you guys live? My bank pays 0.15% yearly interest and even for that you must have over 10 000€ and lock them for 1 year...
I think 4% is very good interest. I don't trust any website enough to give all my bitcoin savings to them but if I would then I would definitely do it for 4%.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████                              
▄████▀            ████      ████                  ████
█████           ▄████▀     ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▀▀▀▀      ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
 █████▄                  ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄        ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀     ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄    ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀    ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄     ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████     ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██           ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
████▌          █████    ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀           ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
████▄       ▄▄████▀                                   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄██  ▄████▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████████████▀▀                                       ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
   ▀██████▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
█       ██                █
█      █▄▄█               █
█     █▀  ▀█              █
█       ▄▄                █
█     ▄████▄              █
█   ▄████████▄            █
█   ▀████████▀            █
█     ▀████▀              █
█       ▀▀                █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
Provably fair
Free faucet

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
12 exclusive games
And many more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄▄
               ▄▀▀
               ▀█
      █▀▄  ▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▄▀█
      █  ▀▀          ▀  █
      █▌        ██▌ █   █▌
      ▐█       ▐█████   ▐█ ▄▄ ▄▄▄
      █▌        ▀▀▀▀     █ █ ▀   █
      █       ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀     ▀    ▄▀
      █         ▀▀           ▄▀
     ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▄▀                     █
 ▄▀                       █
█   █▄█                   █
 ▀▀▀  █       ▄▄▄▄▄       █
      █       █   █       █
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:30:24 PM

lol, where do you guys live? My bank pays 0.15% yearly interest and even for that you must have over 10 000€ and lock them for 1 year...
I think 4% is very good interest. I don't trust any website enough to give all my bitcoin savings to them but if I would then I would definitely do it for 4%.

It depends on which country you live because in some countries banks pay fixed deposit interest more than 4% but those countries inflation rate also will be higher. Since bitcoin prices are so dynamic so I feel 4% per annum is considered as a low because if one does a trading then can easily more than 4% profit. It is not safe to store your all bitcoins in some faucet site for a long term.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 1438 »
  Print  

Jump to: