Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

I'm not an expert buy I know that nothing can replace bitcoin. Yes there are some coins that has high vakues like eth but this will never over power the bitcoin since this has been the trade mark of crypto.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

replace the bitcoin I guess will never exist and can't. bitcoin remains alive because it has a great demand as well. bitcoin annually still continue to grow. This will make the other altcoin will be increasingly difficult for the equivalent of the bitcoin.
Among crypto currencies, Bitcoin is one of its kinds. It has come a long way as compared to other currencies. Besides, the number of people investing in Bitcoin is so huge that no other crypto currency will ever be able to reach Bitcoin. Yeah I am way too optimistic about it. It is delocalized and way too secure than others. Speaking further, world’s leading companies have also started to deal in Bitcoin. Looking at all these factors, I do not believe any other currency will ever replace Bitcoin.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

Bitcoin will not be replaced by any other coins anytime soon. But, the people's choice is ETH because of its revolutionizing system to be utilized in many aspects. In my opinion, bitcoin will always be here to stay because it is the pioneer in crypto currency and has become the trademark. I may be wrong, but I still believe that the entry point to crypto currency will always be bitcoin.
First of all mate, I really dont understand why people want bitcoin to get replaced by an other digital asset. it is indeed the best of the best and desrves to be on the top of crypot world. it has earned this position by grabbing interest and trust of investors over a long time. Secondly, I am supporting you in your words. Nothing can overtake bitcoin. No matter how hard other coins try, the truth is digital market depends on this coin.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

I don't think that anything should replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of crypto and the flagman for the whole industry IMO.
I do not think there is any coin to replace the BTC in the future, I believe the BTC is the king of the Crypto market forever, even if the market is falling, BTC is still a coin occupied. By the end of 2018, BTC prices will rise more than $ 50,000. I believe this will happen.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

I don't think that anything should replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of crypto and the flagman for the whole industry IMO.
I do not think there is any coin to replace the BTC in the future, I believe the BTC is the king of the Crypto market forever, even if the market is falling, BTC is still a coin occupied. By the end of 2018, BTC prices will rise more than $ 50,000. I believe this will happen.
In my opinion, there can be no other crypto coin amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies which have this much of the potential and the capabilities that any of them can replace the bitcoin even after so many years from now as well. It is because bitcoin is the only coin on which the entire foundation of the crypto currencies is being laid and that place cannot be taken by any other coin.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

If you are talking about market cap I think
ETH will replace Bitcoin by the end of next year and
some DAG coin like IOTA or Byteball will replace ETH in 3 years from now.
just my two cents  Tongue

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Ethereum might be replace bitcoin positions, because now many investors are started to choose ethereum. because ethereum offers many conveniences and in terms of price continues to rise.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

As of today there's nothing can replace bitcoin. Since btc way far to be outpace by it's competitors. i.e the altcoins. So until there are people entrust their money to btc nothing could replace it.
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

At the moment there is nothing existent what actually can replace bitcoin.
The "new bitcoin" has to be a game changer. But actually there is nothing what is comparable

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
The only answer that comes to my mind is government issued cryptocurrencies....why because they are the only potential replacement of bitcoin as they will also help torn down the volatility these first generation cryptos experience
HostiletermitE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

At the moment there is nothing existent what actually can replace bitcoin.
The "new bitcoin" has to be a game changer. But actually there is nothing what is comparable

A lot of alt coins are actually catching up to Bitcoin in terms of value and price.. In my opinion, it doesn't have to be a drastic change, but a slow and stable one.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I also don't believe in Bitcoin. Some faast blockchains like Quarkchain, Ziliqa, EOS, Universa, will replace BTC, also I believe, that such giants like Google, Microsoft, Telegram will be able to replace Bitcoin by own crypto. They have loyal audience and can push crypto to mass adoption. That is the reason and one of the potential scenarios
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

"Replaced" would not be the word i think, perhaps "Better competitor" would be appropriate
I mean, in order to replace something, you got to have the same aspect of tech/criteria/properties to deal with

Bitcoin is the pioneer of Blockchain or Crypto, they don't serve for a "Specific" purpose but just to shows that Decentralized Network could work
In the long run, perhaps it might not be #1 but it won't be replaced somehow

I agree with your thinking, maybe a bitcoin competitor is very much and to shift the pioneer I think is very difficult.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will be replaced by other coins, and I'm more convinced that bitcoin will last in the long run and remain the most popular crypto coin. In the future bitcoin will be more accepted and in use by people in the world.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

I think for a long time no one will be able to replace this coin, as it has gained confidence and trust in people, and that is why it is still kept on the float and does not explode.

BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

replace the bitcoin I guess will never exist and can't. bitcoin remains alive because it has a great demand as well. bitcoin annually still continue to grow. This will make the other altcoin will be increasingly difficult for the equivalent of the bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 707

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

And why do you want for bitcoin to be replaced? Is it because you did not invested when it was very cheap and now you want your favorite coin in which you invested to replace it? Because I do not blame you but that is not going to happen, bitcoin is too strong, too big and too popular and I do not see any coin no matter how good surpassing it in the short term.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

If there is a coin that can replace bitcoin then I think it is definitely Ethereum because Ethereum is the best altcoin currently on the market for cryptocurrency. ETH brings with it many advantages and with a very strong development team with the leadership of Vitalik, ETH will be the most developed coins in the coming years.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:23:20 AM

While this is not strongly believed, but if we assume that this is either cardano or neo. Although I do not understand how it is even possible to do it theoretically.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

I am wondering why people are always asking for the coin that will replace Bitcoin? Do you guys want Bitcoin to get replaced with an altcoin? Or do you prefer to let Bitcoin continue to sit on the throne and be the number one crypto of all? I choose the latter. I do not think that any altcoin will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still going to hit the hundreds of thousands in price. Too early to think of this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆