Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2002 times)
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

In the future, there will be more perfect cryptocurrency to replace Bitcoin, but now there is no such token in the market! If you must choose one in the current market, then I think ETH is the best choice!
To be honest, ETH has come a long way in just few years but if we look at the current status of Bitcoin and its market cap, we can say that Bitcoin has also a great potential because it has been a top notch spot for investment and almost all the potential investors have been preferring it over other as a result of which the demand id very high. As long as you have costumer in the market, you are going to out shine others. So I do not think Bitcoin will be outshined by any crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

imho,
many alt trying to replace BTC, but none of them can
cause ALT are following BTC, so how can alt surpass it if when btc drop they drop and btc up they drop  Grin

Bitcoin is unique, and I do not see now any cryptocurrency that will replace it. Yes, some guys think that ETH can do it but we need some time. Hope Buterin will imprive Ethereum!
JennyGreen

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Seele or fusion
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

There is currently no cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin. Most of the new cryptocurrencies are now plagiarized, and the old cryptocurrency application range is not as wide as Bitcoin!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

I think that you can not replace bitcoin, because it is the first crypto currency, and everything is on it. All other crypto-currencies are derivatives of bitcoin.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

There is currently no cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin. Most of the new cryptocurrencies are now plagiarized, and the old cryptocurrency application range is not as wide as Bitcoin!
The fact is that Bitcoin is used today in many purchases and sales, despite the lack of infrastructure, including in ico companies. Thus it turns out that the spectrum of Bitcoin's actions is wide enough, compared to competitors. although today Bitcoin is only one competitor, and this is an etherium.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the market, it gave birth to the crypto market. I think it would be very difficult to have a strong enough altcoin to replace Bitcoin's position. Currently there are many altcoin experts predict that they will grow as strong as Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano. These are altcoins that have many advantages over Bitcoin. However, I think they will need a lot of time and effort to overcome Bitcoin

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I think that the bitcoin is currently down so low, but this can not get rid of bitcoin too, although many coins want to replace bitcoin. but bitcoin can not be replaced.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

not much altcoins can really have the chance to defeat bitcoin rightnow and may be very long time in the future when bitcoin is so powerful that dominate more than 40% of total market value, it is really not easy for any altcoins want to  replace bitcoin, so i guess bitcoin will stay alive for a very long time form now.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

At the moment I don't see such applicants. Bitcoin besttry leader, and drags the whole market. If Bitcoin is in drawdown, the whole market is too...
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

At the moment I don't see such applicants. Bitcoin besttry leader, and drags the whole market. If Bitcoin is in drawdown, the whole market is too...

Thats right . Bitcoin is controlling everything , thats is the main reason that no one can replace it , even if we say that there are a new coin to be developed . but if we are only talking about altcoins , it is really possible for alts to have a competition because they arent controlling the price of each other .  so far , there are many coins that is curently competing to etherium but thankfully etherium did retain its second spot next to bitcoin.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

I think that a cryptocurrency wants to go beyond bitcoin, and I need the following:
1. Trading speed is fast
2. A limited number (no way to issue additional)
3. Can be used as a payment method in daily life
4. Anonymity
5. Stable price
Welcome to add

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

In fact, transcending bitcoin is very simple. This kind of coin must be able to replace cash and can be used as a payment method for daily life! But there is no such cryptocurrency on the market today!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Enzos

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

This is a question that many people have raised, but I don't think there are any coins that will surpass Bitcoin. At least for a decade, there may be another war between Bitcoin and USDT.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

nothing can replace bitcoin, cause it has already establish its solid foundation way back 2011 and it will become stronger as the year goes by.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

I think that in addition to bitcoin, there are many good altcoins in which you can invest. for example: ETH, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, ZIL. Pretty looking coins, you can get a good profit
baduday1991

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

nothing can replace bitcoin, cause it has already establish its solid foundation way back 2011 and it will become stronger as the year goes by.
I doubt that you know why? You look into Bitcoin has no fundamentals at the back of it no teams, no roadmaps and no projects and how could Bitcoin will stay on the top if like that. Something will replace Bitcoin in the future but right now no one can know what it is.

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
At the moment, it is difficult for me to allocate coins that are able to overcome bitcoin. But I can say with confidence that bitcoin is not perfect. I'm sure if one day a coin is released that will be equated with 1 gram of gold or carat diamond, it will have a significant advantage. If the coin will have post-mining, fast processing speed and a very low price for the transfer of transactions, then bitcoin will have a serious competitor...

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I think the best coin is Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum. Bitcoin has already aged there are far better coins than bitcoin.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

That could be a very difficult question had ever asked in this forum correct if I'm wrong because everybody knows that no one has a capability to replace Bitcoin, there is no need to argue all of this things and I'm absolutely right, that's all thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: