Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

This is a great and useful project for shipping businesses and will soon be recognized by owners. Hopefully you get successful in 2019.
Well, yes. They are too great to evolve the whole new blockchain implementation in a cargo-shipping industry. Pretty damn great.

They already have a meeting in DUBAI, I hope they can gain or attract big investors their like for Oil shipping to other places would be great!

This is quite an interesting kind of activity which the team made an effort to invite some big potential investors that may want to support the said platform. Anyway, does the team have an expert of people that may handle the laws that maybe needed to follow some certain rules of every countries?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

This is quite an interesting kind of activity which the team made an effort to invite some big potential investors that may want to support the said platform. Anyway, does the team have an expert of people that may handle the laws that maybe needed to follow some certain rules of every countries?
Most of their followers are their investors. Investors are likely to follow about their new update and they don't wanna miss any single information for the new update.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Most of their followers are their investors. Investors are likely to follow about their new update and they don't wanna miss any single information for the new update.
Then, that would be great if most of them are investors. This is only shows that the project are worthy to invest since it will have more chances to succeed because of their followers. I will keep looking for more news and announcements from the team to ensure that they are doing well.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Then, that would be great if most of them are investors. This is only shows that the project are worthy to invest since it will have more chances to succeed because of their followers. I will keep looking for more news and announcements from the team to ensure that they are doing well.

I know from the start that this project would followed and supported by many because of the unique platform and it is also beneficial to us in the field of shipping industry. 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Yes they have got good number of rating from different Ico site.but i am worried about their ICO price that if it will stay there during listing in exchanger.please assure us about the price
I think it's hard to be 100% sure now that the price will be as stable in two weeks. It is necessary to monitor the market condition daily.
Main problem is that after ICO,all prices are fallen down due to teams lack of monitor process.If they can keep it monitor,price will be on high mood.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Yes they have got good number of rating from different Ico site.but i am worried about their ICO price that if it will stay there during listing in exchanger.please assure us about the price
I think it's hard to be 100% sure now that the price will be as stable in two weeks. It is necessary to monitor the market condition daily.
Main problem is that after ICO,all prices are fallen down due to teams lack of monitor process.If they can keep it monitor,price will be on high mood.
many users who want to profit from their participation in this project hope for this. We can only wait for the end of sales and we will see what will happen in the future.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

I know from the start that this project would followed and supported by many because of the unique platform and it is also beneficial to us in the field of shipping industry. 
Indeed, the project has great prospects and chances for successful implementation. I hope the developers will make every effort, because such a business line implies a large investment and hard work.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.

Predicting without a solid reference is like randomly forecasting an event. Well, most of the cryptocurrencies that may affect its value is speculation that can the interest of some investors. This is what crypto looks like and we should know how to deal with it.
I agree with your point no one will definitely trust a questionable project and they always select the project that has a great marketing and a good layout of their roadmap.
They have an accurate roadmap with all the details and as they have planned they are meeting all the goals in every run that is making the fiction in an achievable aspiration.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?
Good question mate. I hope, it will be addressed by the team Cargocoin so that we can be able to gain enough knowledge on how the project works in the real world. Shipping services nowadays are very useful in society because it will help for the goodness of the economy. Just my own thoughts.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?
Good question mate. I hope, it will be addressed by the team Cargocoin so that we can be able to gain enough knowledge on how the project works in the real world. Shipping services nowadays are very useful in society because it will help for the goodness of the economy. Just my own thoughts.
Cargocoin need more future focus as per the recent trend most of the road cargos of heavy trucks are directing even with the vehicles on the train transportation so that is saving the taxes along with the time consumption.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

What is the coming up next to Cargocoin at end of 2018 and begin of 2019? I really hope know about their plan.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.

Predicting without a solid reference is like randomly forecasting an event. Well, most of the cryptocurrencies that may affect its value is speculation that can the interest of some investors. This is what crypto looks like and we should know how to deal with it.
I agree with your point no one will definitely trust a questionable project and they always select the project that has a great marketing and a good layout of their roadmap.
They have an accurate roadmap with all the details and as they have planned they are meeting all the goals in every run that is making the fiction in an achievable aspiration.

Yes I agree about their roadmap, we can see that it is well planned and have exact information. It serve as a guide when and what to do next. I am confident that this project will succeed in future.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

Honestly, I have already ceased to believe all the signals that people give. Very much this reminds me of fraud that someone would buy and lose their money. I do not trust them.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

Honestly, I have already ceased to believe all the signals that people give. Very much this reminds me of fraud that someone would buy and lose their money. I do not trust them.

Well if they can work with different exchanges soon that would be good for their reputation and other partnership in company as well.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

The cargo coin platform is a good way to help people with fast and safety plus high insurance for any items for customers satisfaction. They should also work with different big companies like sea oil, car companies and other more.

damniatx_

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
Tell me where I can read this news about the launch of the beta version? Developers should warn all supporters about this event.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

I see you have a very extensive bounty program. Any supporter can take part in this. I understand correctly, the bounty will last until the end of sales? Or are there any other deadlines?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

Well, then of course I can not argue. Everyone acts as he is better and as he sees fit. therefore, all who follow the signals, so they earn something, since they follow them.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

There will be a testing team to validate all the categories and pages in tge website before it is kept in executing live orders moreover there will be a monitoring team who have a deeper vision in performance management.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: