Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

A little insight on how honeypot works; honeypot connected to the network behaves as a legitimate computer system with all the right services and attractive data to mislead hacker in attacking it. When hacker attacks honeypot, this honeypot gathers all information about hacker, the source of attack, the method used.

Thanks Cnote for explaining honeypot concept in simple language. Now its easy to understand even for people who are not security expert.

It’s a common practice but one a lot of normal people really don’t understand it. With projects like this everyone being on the same page on how things work is important and also understand the real concepts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

congratulations, they reached their presale goal and raised 512.21 ETH
Did I miss a big investor, or was it a lot of purchases from different investors?

Maybe it was raised offline and they just added it to the total amount raised at the end of the pre sale.

I do find the 'token counters' on a lot of ICO's very inaccurate and I do not think they are updated quickly enough, it sort of defeats the object of having a 'live' counter in the first place.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Did I miss a big investor, or was it a lot of purchases from different investors?

Maybe it was raised offline and they just added it to the total amount raised at the end of the pre sale.

I do find the 'token counters' on a lot of ICO's very inaccurate and I do not think they are updated quickly enough, it sort of defeats the object of having a 'live' counter in the first place.

Yeah, some ICO counter are really imprecise, but the good thing is that the Bitfence Team reach their goal for the Presale, a good start. I hope that this project will attract more participants.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

Yeah, some ICO counter are really imprecise, but the good thing is that the Bitfence Team reach their goal for the Presale, a good start. I hope that this project will attract more participants.

Hello! The project really deserves attention. Is there information about the exchanges?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

With BitFence you change the economics of hacking by luring the hacker into the StingMiner, eluding them to the actual target they may be seeking. Deception is now a key cyber security strategy for many organizations.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

Hello! The project really deserves attention. Is there information about the exchanges?

Of course not, what projects announce exchanges while they're in the ICO phase..? It's against SEC to discuss exchanges and pricing as well.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

A little insight on how honeypot works; honeypot connected to the network behaves as a legitimate computer system with all the right services and attractive data to mislead hacker in attacking it. When hacker attacks honeypot, this honeypot gathers all information about hacker, the source of attack, the method used.

Thanks Cnote for explaining honeypot concept in simple language. Now its easy to understand even for people who are not security expert.

Exactly how the honeypots works.... It is a defense technique used to lure hacker's and steal information from them before the hacker's will notice.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

BitFence will release CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens on Q4 2018 🙂

What type of hardware and software will be available at store? I mean I am expecting range of products based on organisation or individual need.

I believe it will be a range of products all coming from Bitfence, if any foreign software or hardware will be displayed, it will be duly scrutinized by the Bitfence system and certified good before been displayed on the store, i think is of essence that preferences are given to the community, i may be mistaken though

I think that Bitfence Team will release Software and Hardware products. They will start with the Sting Miner, create an own Firewall and Router. I look forward to the Bitfence cyber store.

We all look forward to such, not to mention the revenue that it will generate for the project because once the project has been certified by the community, it becomes a wanted product which will lead to an exponential increase in the value of the token, love that they are putting physical products as part of their plan
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

So if i am right the hacker cannot attack your own computer? instead he is attacking the honeypot without knowing it? and this is how we know everything about him/her amazing!

Right on point and quite intelligently thought out as well saving us millions of dollar of hacks Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Of course not, what projects announce exchanges while they're in the ICO phase..? It's against SEC to discuss exchanges and pricing as well.
I agree a project mostly tells it 2 weeks after the ICO phase we should just have patience and let the project go to the moon.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

So if i am right the hacker cannot attack your own computer? instead he is attacking the honeypot without knowing it? and this is how we know everything about him/her amazing!

Right on point and quite intelligently thought out as well saving us millions of dollar of hacks Cool
Wow I did not know that is how they prevent those hackers. It is indeed really smart and people wouldn't know that they were actually attacking honeypot.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

BitFence will release CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens on Q4 2018
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Exactly how the honeypots works.... It is a defense technique used to lure hacker's and steal information from them before the hacker's will notice.

Not really steal from them but to gather useful information to combat the attacker in future attacks and be able to combat them more directly by using the honeypot to basically distract them while information is gathered for future defense use
BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

Please welcome Mr. Shah H Sheikh to our team as a senior cybersecurity advisor! And a VERY active one Smiley

Short Bio:

A dynamic, astute and professional individual with more than 10 years of industry expertise and experience. Having worked for service providers, cyber security system integrator and multiple vendors he has extensive knowledge on complete project life-cycle focused around cyber security services and solutions.

He graduated from King’s College London with a Master in Engineering (MEng) – Telecommunications and Data Network Engineering before joining Vodafone UK where he worked on multiple large scale core network and security projects across the different business units. He then moved onto Agilisys a leading IT services organization in the UK as a Network Security Team Lead providing Managed Security Services to end customers.

His tenure at Juniper Networks in the Middle East region was approximately 5 years working as a Sr. Security Consultant in Professional Services, having executed and delivered diverse range of security infrastructure projects across both Service Providers and Large Enterprise accounts across Europe, Middle East, Pakistan and Africa. Through strategic consulting combined with a lateral thinking approach he has established a trusted cyber security advisor status with many key accounts in the region.

Besides his technical expertise and certifications; he holds numerous professional qualifications – ISO27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSK, CPSA (CREST UK), GISCP along with many vendor specific technical certifications, he is an active member of ISACA and Cloud Security Alliance and has delivered many keynote speeches at major cyber security conferences.

★ ★ ★ BITFENCE ★ ★ ★ REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK ★ ★ ★
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ Pre-sale: Apr 1, 2018 0:00 UTC, Crowdsale: May 1, 2018, 0:00 UTC ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
★ ★ ★ Website Whitepaper ANN Bounty Twitter Telegram Github ★ ★ ★
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

It's a bloody brilliant start, 500 + ETH is not something to be sniffed at , during a presale that only lasted a month! Fantastic figures and I think the project will have an even more successful public crowdsale.

BitFence (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

💥฿itFence Dev💥

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

Pleased to announce that we are sponsoring World Blockchain Forum in New York 11-13 June 2018. Hope to see some of you guys there! Stop by our booth and dont miss our keynote!

https://newyork.keynote.ae/sponsors/

★ ★ ★ BITFENCE ★ ★ ★ REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK ★ ★ ★
★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ Pre-sale: Apr 1, 2018 0:00 UTC, Crowdsale: May 1, 2018, 0:00 UTC ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★
★ ★ ★ Website Whitepaper ANN Bounty Twitter Telegram Github ★ ★ ★
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

This is good news for all BitFence investors and also for people who is going to invest or want to invest in BitFence tokens. When public sale is going to start?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

I will pick purchases from different investors given their level of marketing, although there haven't been any info on this from the team  yet.

Congratulation to all Bitfence fans. HNY token PRESALE finished STAGE#1 SALE LIVE with 26% bonus which will end in just 15 hours.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

With BitFence you change the economics of hacking by luring the hacker into the StingMiner, eluding them to the actual target they may be seeking. Deception is now a key cyber security strategy for many organizations.

You will end up having  a system that maintained by various users since you are fueling the main core from the mining (luring of hackers to the honeypot) it is like a collaborative protection.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

Please welcome Mr. Shah H Sheikh to our team as a senior cybersecurity advisor! And a VERY active one Smiley

Short Bio:

A dynamic, astute and professional individual with more than 10 years of industry expertise and experience. Having worked for service providers, cyber security system integrator and multiple vendors he has extensive knowledge on complete project life-cycle focused around cyber security services and solutions.

He graduated from King’s College London with a Master in Engineering (MEng) – Telecommunications and Data Network Engineering before joining Vodafone UK where he worked on multiple large scale core network and security projects across the different business units. He then moved onto Agilisys a leading IT services organization in the UK as a Network Security Team Lead providing Managed Security Services to end customers.

His tenure at Juniper Networks in the Middle East region was approximately 5 years working as a Sr. Security Consultant in Professional Services, having executed and delivered diverse range of security infrastructure projects across both Service Providers and Large Enterprise accounts across Europe, Middle East, Pakistan and Africa. Through strategic consulting combined with a lateral thinking approach he has established a trusted cyber security advisor status with many key accounts in the region.

Besides his technical expertise and certifications; he holds numerous professional qualifications – ISO27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSK, CPSA (CREST UK), GISCP along with many vendor specific technical certifications, he is an active member of ISACA and Cloud Security Alliance and has delivered many keynote speeches at major cyber security conferences.

congratulations, with him you have brought a good advisor on board. It will certainly do you good for your project in the long term, but it will probably affect the ICO right now, I'm sure you will find even more investors with it even faster. good choice!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: