Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

I dont think hackers will become happier looking at such idea spreading on the market. I hope we will become also. Good Idea.

It certainly wont stop them but they wont like the idea of this project to expand and globally implemented with thousands of nodes across the world making it harder for them to penetrate through entreprise networks

And it will not get any easier over time. The more honey pots are active, the more often they get caught. Maybe we will not be able to switch off the really good professional hackers, but many small ones will no longer have an easy life :-)

I think, if a Hacker will hack you network, he can enter it. With the Bitfence security items it will be more difficult for them.
Of course, with the Bitfence system, such intrusive activity will be detected and blocked easily
Yea that is the idea if he enters it then Bitfence knows how he did it and can prevent it from happening the next time, that is what the stingminer does.

It’s all about learning and advancing the program so as the stingminer runs and meets hackers it will improve itself and the whole ecosystem as it evolves is how I understand it

the system is self-learning? you mean with AI? I have been here for a long time, but I would have overlooked that so far. I have to read the whitepaper again

I don't think BitFence system capable of self-learning, I mean with AI and all. But I am not 100% confident, l also cross verify or will ask team at telegram channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

I dont think hackers will become happier looking at such idea spreading on the market. I hope we will become also. Good Idea.

It certainly wont stop them but they wont like the idea of this project to expand and globally implemented with thousands of nodes across the world making it harder for them to penetrate through entreprise networks

And it will not get any easier over time. The more honey pots are active, the more often they get caught. Maybe we will not be able to switch off the really good professional hackers, but many small ones will no longer have an easy life :-)

I think, if a Hacker will hack you network, he can enter it. With the Bitfence security items it will be more difficult for them.
Of course, with the Bitfence system, such intrusive activity will be detected and blocked easily
Yea that is the idea if he enters it then Bitfence knows how he did it and can prevent it from happening the next time, that is what the stingminer does.

It’s all about learning and advancing the program so as the stingminer runs and meets hackers it will improve itself and the whole ecosystem as it evolves is how I understand it

Okay, so in essence, what it means is that the stingminer is like a self learning process, an artificial intelligence, if so, then its a good thing, as the process will be a self sustaining one and always proactive, which is what this project needs to become relevant in the fight against hacking and delivering an excellent delivery service to users
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Yeah, so just like an anti-virus client can update it's definitions, the Bitfence stingminer will basically be that definitions provider to their other main products.

That's right - i'll imagine there will be firmware updates weekly/monthly - Can't wait for the stingminer to be released not long now!
Conselethe

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Hey, guys.
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!

Welcome in friend. Nice to have you with us and thanks for your interest in the project. Please do tell your friends and family about the project. Let us all play our part of supporting the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

I actually think the opposite.  They'll see it as a challenge rather than as not liking it, or they simply won't care.  There's a tonne of solutions out and about currently and doesn't stop hackers, I don't think this will stop them, but if the fingerprinting works well, it could be a great way to prevent them

Actually bitfence just like any other cyber security firm or organisation have a big and heavy task ahead of them that they need to keep eyes open always. Hacker's are going to see this project as a big challenge that they will try anything in their power to stop and this also is a big challenge to bitfence too.

I think it will be a challenge given the size of the community; the move members participate the mode harder it would be to penetrate the stingminer but I think early stages are going to be an easy challenge for hackers given the mature algorithm.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

Hey, guys.
I'm interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to occur!

Welcome in friend. Nice to have you with us and thanks for your interest in the project. Please do tell your friends and family about the project. Let us all play our part of supporting the project.

Getting others involved even if it’s just to introduce them to the concept or to run a sting miner could overall do a lot for the growth of the platform what the team needs is attention they need more eyes on their progress and pushing them to move to market and continue to grow as time goes on
trongtabk961

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Why do you want to combine firewall and blockchain?
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

This is a very smart idea and a truly good and innovative blockchain usage!! moreover the tokens are strictly connected to the BitFence platform services, and that's a big plus for a buyer point of view; Good job guys,
Cool-Isge

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I expect this idea gets a great profit. Acquainted plan, a rather interesting vision, really good business.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

the system is self-learning? you mean with AI? I have been here for a long time, but I would have overlooked that so far. I have to read the whitepaper again

I don't think BitFence system capable of self-learning, I mean with AI and all. But I am not 100% confident, l also cross verify or will ask team at telegram channel.

I have seen that the AI can learn new things from it self, but with Bitfence we need to wait for it. They still need to launch their stingminer.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

I have seen that the AI can learn new things from it self, but with Bitfence we need to wait for it. They still need to launch their stingminer.

So basically what you guys are saying is that bitfence uses AI for it's stingminer. Are u guys sure because i have not seen any thing about AI at this stage of the project or did i miss something?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Hey, guys.

Getting others involved even if it’s just to introduce them to the concept or to run a sting miner could overall do a lot for the growth of the platform what the team needs is attention they need more eyes on their progress and pushing them to move to market and continue to grow as time goes on
I agree if we can all share the news about Bitfence it could help a lot and it can be good for the growth, maybe your friends want to invest in the project.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

I don't think criminals are comfortable in the sight of the cops lol Bitfence is just one type of cop hackers will come to be wary of in time to come

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Hey, guys.

I agree if we can all share the news about Bitfence it could help a lot and it can be good for the growth, maybe your friends want to invest in the project.

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good.

BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Hey, guys.

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good.
I agree one of the most important things for success is making a name. Is much easier to sell anything when you have a well-know name that when you are unknown.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I wish this plan grows well and ideally.
Clear-cut approach, impeccable job, interesting idea!

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

I actually really believed if they go into partnership with other security outfits even already established outfits it will go a very long way to establish Bitfence in the world of security

It can of course not cleanse the internet in a short time, but we need to look ahead. If Bitfence is very popular in the future then there would be a chance to cleanse the internet.
There will always be hackers so it cannot be cleansed, but with Bitfence we could prevent them from hacking for a very long time and that is why i like this project a lot.
Who knows, maybe bitfence will expand that much that they will have new tech to also make the hackers useless. I think that if the hackers find out that they can't hack anymore then they will eventually stop and do something else.

I don't see the possibility of hacker's stopping lol, they would only reinvent the wheels as their threats gets eliminated, look at it from the other side if hackers end up being stopped how do anti-virus and security outfit stands??  Huh

I don't think hackers can be stopped; however the established anti-virus platforms out there have their customers and usually it is hard convincing enterprises to change their working defence tools especially if they work properly as that costs a lot to setup in the first place. So I think they are staying.

It is absurd to even think hackers can be stopped we live in a computer age and one of the major section of our computerised society is the hacking section we should try to reduce them not stop them. And I think bitfence will do well in that area

It's like continuous war between hackers and security systems. No one will give up. We need to see how good BitFence's systems are in catching hackers.

Yeah you are right, I will do an in depth research on bitfence, I need to fully understand how they intend to tackle this problem. If they can pull this off it gonna mean a lot to our society

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mike-Ria

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

very nice business, rely in the future can run in accordance with the planned!
 Good luck fellows.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

I actually really believed if they go into partnership with other security outfits even already established outfits it will go a very long way to establish Bitfence in the world of security

It can of course not cleanse the internet in a short time, but we need to look ahead. If Bitfence is very popular in the future then there would be a chance to cleanse the internet.
There will always be hackers so it cannot be cleansed, but with Bitfence we could prevent them from hacking for a very long time and that is why i like this project a lot.
Who knows, maybe bitfence will expand that much that they will have new tech to also make the hackers useless. I think that if the hackers find out that they can't hack anymore then they will eventually stop and do something else.

I don't see the possibility of hacker's stopping lol, they would only reinvent the wheels as their threats gets eliminated, look at it from the other side if hackers end up being stopped how do anti-virus and security outfit stands??  Huh

I don't think hackers can be stopped; however the established anti-virus platforms out there have their customers and usually it is hard convincing enterprises to change their working defence tools especially if they work properly as that costs a lot to setup in the first place. So I think they are staying.

It is absurd to even think hackers can be stopped we live in a computer age and one of the major section of our computerised society is the hacking section we should try to reduce them not stop them. And I think bitfence will do well in that area

It's like continuous war between hackers and security systems. No one will give up. We need to see how good BitFence's systems are in catching hackers.

Yeah you are right, I will do an in depth research on bitfence, I need to fully understand how they intend to tackle this problem. If they can pull this off it gonna mean a lot to our society

This project is a practical project, we need to physically experience how the different sections will work in tackling hackers from gaining access to a network. If it turns out fine other companies might want to use bitfence technology which is a good thing for the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

This project is a practical project, we need to physically experience how the different sections will work in tackling hackers from gaining access to a network. If it turns out fine other companies might want to use bitfence technology which is a good thing for the project.

Bitfence have taken a very important problem of our tech society,  I really want them to make this this possible a lot of tech company would really want their solution

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: