Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Today vanig will be holding another AMA on their telegram channel by 2pm CET. The ceo will also be available. You can ask him any questions you want to ask.

I can't wait but this CET time zone used here is it same as GMT?? I really do not want to miss this

Watch out guys, it's not 2 PM CET, it's 2 pm CST. Otherwise it would have been already over and we all would have missed it.

2 pm CST should be 8 pm GMT, I guess.

Wow. Nice observation. I really didn't notice this. I believe many also would have missed that too. It's funny how just a letter missed makes a whole lot of difference in time frame as compared to the former wrong time that was posted.

The AMA is ongoing and the CEO is on board, answering questions, is really good seeing such happen and is now a known fact that they will be implementing the IoT and AI in the tracking of goods, which to me is new when it comes to the ecommerce industry, thereby giving them the much needed edge that the community has been clamoring for

I asked a question on if their e-commerce chain will cover agriculture and CEO assured they will and there is a process of guaranteeing quality produce is being sold in the platform

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Being able to track back problems openly because of the immutability of the chain should allow for tracing down problems in production I’d imagine much more reliably than how things are handled currently in agriculture
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.

They said they're going to post the questions and answers on a medium article. There is also a quiz where you can win $100 worth of tokens soon Cheesy

Nice, that's pretty cool - that fact that you can potentially win $100 just for doing a quiz.

When will this be uploaded? Wouldn't mind increasing my portfolio of VANIG
How does the quiz work? will only a small amount of people be able to get the prize? or can everyone who participates get the Tokens?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

A lot of themed shopping places are getting more and more present, I think this is the advancement of online sales, but it's interesting to see the difference in fee offered is very revolutionary

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

A lot of themed shopping places are getting more and more present, I think this is the advancement of online sales, but it's interesting to see the difference in fee offered is very revolutionary

I know right Vanig has a fair fee compared to others, this among other things makes them stand out among the lot.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

I know right Vanig has a fair fee compared to others, this among other things makes them stand out among the lot.

Ya I was happy to hear they planned to undercut other marketplaces with a low fee it giv a it a much better chance that it will be adopt d and used instead of a fiat marketplace
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Vanig has not only he lowest fees, if you have a look at page 23 in the whitepaper, you will find a comparison with other marketplaces. Vanig has many advantages verus other competitors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Has it been discussed how expensive an RFID chip will be?
After all, they want to put these chips in the packages so that we can monitor the transport routes and temperature live

They range in cost from a few cents to dollars depending on volume, I’d imagine they will use unified monitors like container monitoring to save cost I’d imagine or pallet based rfids to monitor

Well good things don't come cheap, they tend to come with a cost and from the AMA discussion yesterday, the CEO was really passionate about the whole project, so i guess going for such to make them stand out from the crowd, isn't much of a big deal to him as customer satisfaction seems to be his top priority, it was really an interesting session
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

After all, they want to put these chips in the packages so that we can monitor the transport routes and temperature live

They range in cost from a few cents to dollars depending on volume, I’d imagine they will use unified monitors like container monitoring to save cost I’d imagine or pallet based rfids to monitor

Well good things don't come cheap, they tend to come with a cost and from the AMA discussion yesterday, the CEO was really passionate about the whole project, so i guess going for such to make them stand out from the crowd, isn't much of a big deal to him as customer satisfaction seems to be his top priority, it was really an interesting session

They would use these RFID chips for tracking purposes, right? Are these only single-use or can they be used a second time? Maybe when a customer wants to send back the things he bought because they don't fit (or whatever) he could use the same chip again so Vanig/the seller could track the returned goods.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

What I noticed for this topic - Dan said that Vanig is forming partnerships with tracking system providers. Also the cost of RFID/IOT sensors has come down in last one year given the large volume of production, so assuming the shipment has bulk goods, the cost of sensors will be negligible and will be covered by Vanig.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:53:16 AM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I like that this is going to be somewhat frequent. This really boost their credibility and ability to handle different questions. I just hope and I proposed it already that they start hosting the AMA in other channels as well; or at least publish a post summarizing the questions for others to read about.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

As you say, it was nice to see the CEO so passionate about the project and show the transparency of the team, it goes to show they are genuine and I will be holding for Vanig for the long run !
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

What I noticed for this topic - Dan said that Vanig is forming partnerships with tracking system providers. Also the cost of RFID/IOT sensors has come down in last one year given the large volume of production, so assuming the shipment has bulk goods, the cost of sensors will be negligible and will be covered by Vanig.

thanks, that's good news. Cheap RFID chips and Vanig will pay the costs.
After many competitors also offer free shipping, Vanig must also make a good offer in this area
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

As you say, it was nice to see the CEO so passionate about the project and show the transparency of the team, it goes to show they are genuine and I will be holding for Vanig for the long run !

Yeah it was cool that Dan took the time to reach out to the community and answer questions during the AMA on the telegram group. As the CEO of an interantional startup he must be extremely busy but he still took the time out of his day to speak with us, which shows how personable the team are and how much they want this project to succeed.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

If you are not participating in the vanig telegram contest you are missing out a lot.. Yesterday contest was fun and winners will be rewarded with vanig tokens. The contest will be going on every day.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

If you are not participating in the vanig telegram contest you are missing out a lot.. Yesterday contest was fun and winners will be rewarded with vanig tokens. The contest will be going on every day.

A friend of mine emerged a winner yesterday, i was really happy for him. I'll ensure i take part in the coming contest.
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

Today, I have joined the project bounty by wearing Vanig signature code.
I have plans to keep wearing its signature codes till the end of the campaign.
Hope all the best things to Vanig project, both its ICO and later period.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

A friend of mine emerged a winner yesterday, i was really happy for him. I'll ensure i take part in the coming contest.

Yesterdays quiz was fun. Im happy that the contest will be in their Telegram channel everyday. Maybe I can win sometime.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Yesterdays quiz was fun. Im happy that the contest will be in their Telegram channel everyday. Maybe I can win sometime.

Man I missed out on the first quiz!! $100 worth of tokens is a pretty awesome prize for pretty much a game haha
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Yeah, it really awesome and challenging am struggling to win at least once and I believe I will.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: