Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

I'm just browsing through the whitepaper and I see there will be Buyer Review Incentives.
There will be vanig tokens for product reviews. a great thing, customer reviews of products are a great buying aid

Customer/buyer's review help other intending buyers to grow their interest and trust for the sellers. It's a really important part of any website that involves buying/selling or service payments.

Yes, that's why this project is important, i don't need to surf the whole site seeking for good sellers, when i can confidently get what i want based on reviews, now i understand that other eCommerce do such but this is way more better, as the avenue for criticism is more wider, covering a whole lot of range

You are right. It will be very helpful, when there are "real" reviews and not some bought reviews from the seller, like on most other e-commerce sites.

Are you talking about product review here? I am actually expecting some more review from popular review sites. I know team is working on that. Lets see whether they could make it faster.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:49:48 PM

What form of payment method do vanig accept for their ICO token sale? Does It mean they would be able to accept over 450 altcoins as payment for their Vanig tokens???
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

I'm just browsing through the whitepaper and I see there will be Buyer Review Incentives.
There will be vanig tokens for product reviews. a great thing, customer reviews of products are a great buying aid

Customer/buyer's review help other intending buyers to grow their interest and trust for the sellers. It's a really important part of any website that involves buying/selling or service payments.

Yes, that's why this project is important, i don't need to surf the whole site seeking for good sellers, when i can confidently get what i want based on reviews, now i understand that other eCommerce do such but this is way more better, as the avenue for criticism is more wider, covering a whole lot of range

You are right. It will be very helpful, when there are "real" reviews and not some bought reviews from the seller, like on most other e-commerce sites.

Are you talking about product review here? I am actually expecting some more review from popular review sites. I know team is working on that. Lets see whether they could make it faster.
Do you mean a whole review about the project? i think there will be a lot when their ico starts but they are already on a view sites like https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/vanig.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

This will be more for supply chain partners, sellers and manufactures to make sure their shipment moves through the supply chain free of any damages from external factors. If a problem is detected action can be taken to review and recall the shipment.

As a buyer you will be able to track the package in realtime with more details.
I love this. What about in situations where the goods get in an area where internet access isn't available... How can the customer then track his package without getting worried.

This is an interesting question plus I doubt if one can successfully pull/place for packages without the internet or Vanig should look into sms thingy like an alert system that is sent to customers as per the progress of their package movement, what do you guys think?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

Do you mean a whole review about the project? i think there will be a lot when their ico starts but they are already on a view sites like https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/vanig.

I do not know what the others were talking about, I've written about the product reviews on the Vanig platformand that there are a lot of fake reviews on other e-commerce sites. Maybe I misunderstood the other guys.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

What form of payment method do vanig accept for their ICO token sale? Does It mean they would be able to accept over 450 altcoins as payment for their Vanig tokens???

As far as I know they accept ETH and BTC. Some people says they accept FIAT. But I am not sure about it. Looking for more information about FIAT part. Vanig will announce it in due time I think.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

As far as I know they accept ETH and BTC. Some people says they accept FIAT. But I am not sure about it. Looking for more information about FIAT part. Vanig will announce it in due time I think.

They accept ETH, BTC, LTC and USD by bank transfer
we can join now the private sale with a bonus up to 80%, but minimum-investment is 20.000$, unfortunately too much for me
For smaller invests we have to wait for the public sale, but there we get less bonus
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments they also shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

we can join now the private sale with a bonus up to 80%, but minimum-investment is 20.000$, unfortunately too much for me
For smaller invests we have to wait for the public sale, but there we get less bonus

Yep now is the time for the big whales to get in and secure the project I think a lot of us are waiting for the general presale to kickoff so we can get a solid  bonus with a bit more easy to reach minimum investment, wish I had the cash to do 20k ico entries
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Yep now is the time for the big whales to get in and secure the project I think a lot of us are waiting for the general presale to kickoff so we can get a solid  bonus with a bit more easy to reach minimum investment, wish I had the cash to do 20k ico entries

Yeah if the private sale fully sells out they will have secured half of the target investment needed to achieve the softcap before their discounted pre sale starts. Minimum buy in for pre sale is a more affordable 5 eth.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Yeah if the private sale fully sells out they will have secured half of the target investment needed to achieve the softcap before their discounted pre sale starts. Minimum buy in for pre sale is a more affordable 5 eth.

That's pretty good actually, knowing that half of the softcap will already be hit if the private sales sells out.. PRetty good stuff, 5ETH for a minimum payment isn't bad considering usually the pre-ico private sale is usually for big investors looking to capitalize on the generous bonus that is usually on offer
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

That's pretty good actually, knowing that half of the softcap will already be hit if the private sales sells out.. PRetty good stuff, 5ETH for a minimum payment isn't bad considering usually the pre-ico private sale is usually for big investors looking to capitalize on the generous bonus that is usually on offer

It provides a certain level of security which should encourage investors during pre sale because they already know the minimum funding level has been pretty much raised already.

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

With Hyperledger, we can choose the consensus protocol of choice, at run-time and not have to compromise speed and capacity, as with proof-of-work blockchains.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

This will be more for supply chain partners, sellers and manufactures to make sure their shipment moves through the supply chain free of any damages from external factors. If a problem is detected action can be taken to review and recall the shipment.

I love this. What about in situations where the goods get in an area where internet access isn't available... How can the customer then track his package without getting worried.

This is an interesting question plus I doubt if one can successfully pull/place for packages without the internet or Vanig should look into sms thingy like an alert system that is sent to customers as per the progress of their package movement, what do you guys think?
Yea I also think vanig should consider adding SMS alert system as backup should in case internet capability fails because it is completely obvious that there are area where internet is unavailable so SMS will probably do the job.  

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

I saw in Telegram that they are going to be implementing IoT sensors into the supply chain which consumers will have access to the data for, pretty cool.

Yeah. It is very cool, one can know the full conditions of the ordered product before it gets to their destination incase of any issues along the way the customer can be fully aware of the changes.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I saw in Telegram that they are going to be implementing IoT sensors into the supply chain which consumers will have access to the data for, pretty cool.

Yeah. It is very cool, one can know the full conditions of the ordered product before it gets to their destination incase of any issues along the way the customer can be fully aware of the changes.

Guys, want to know something. If I am not wrong then this IoT sensor is works like bio-metric scanner? To secure data? And what is the purpose of behind to use this sensor?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

I think that can be set to store offline and sync. I am assuming the tracking process has milestones where a given entity keys in details or scans.  In a sense if it reaches say a certain facility that facility would scan the chip and the data would be automatically synced.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

The product which can buy and sell on the Vanig platform is used to describe incomplete specifications such as name, price, volume, category etc.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

I think that can be set to store offline and sync. I am assuming the tracking process has milestones where a given entity keys in details or scans.  In a sense if it reaches say a certain facility that facility would scan the chip and the data would be automatically synced.

Vanig offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking
The platform stores accessible information on defective and fraudulent products
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

I agree i always read other people's reviews about a product to know if it is worth it to buy and that goes for almost everything.

Yes. That way, you can easily know if it's worth your time and money or not. When others have bad report about a product, you can easily pass
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: